Sign in to follow this  
Killakred

Buffing The Blood Craft Legendary coming with the new mini expansion

2 posts in this topic

Ok I know this may be weird to some of you as the card isn't even released yet but honestly the card is that bad that it shouldn't be allowed to release. Not only does it not have synergy with any Blood craft deck but it doesn't not do enough to make a deck centered around it either. So what is the point of the card? Mini expansions are meant to shake up the meta so why are cards this bad being released? I hope I can get everyone support on this and if we are lucky they won't release it to us as it is now. Like Blood is already not doing to well in rotation and this card doesn't help at all it probably won't even see play in unlimited because its that bad so hopefully if everyone supports this the developers will see and fix it before they give it to us

Blood has been really good up until this rotation.  As is, they are doing some stuff here that may or may not impact the game going forward. the fact that the card is legendary is actually a good thing.  In take two I won't see it that much and I won't pull it that much. If it was more common I'd see it ALL the time.