Sign in to follow this  
Hikaru

Aggro shadow and it's Legit

5 posts in this topic

So I need to grind point for shadow but shadow have like 30% win rates vs anything else.. therefore I tried to make an aggro shadow only with what I have because I would never craft the soon-will-rotate Corpselord of Woe for this one time grind

deckShadowcraft.thumb.png.de3e35dde576c13d2d905ecb9ec611ef.png

basically you just want to go face like every aggro. Wait, there's not enough storm in it you say? that's right therefore I replace storm with sticky persistent follower. most of the follower have at least 2 body and Skeleton Ogre is the main dish, hard to remove unless your enemy topdeck a seraphic and will go stronger if left alone.

second vital card is the well of destiny,, basically it buff your cards as long as 1 remains,, quite useful to make trash cards like Fran into legit threat to be removed. 

The problem is finisher.. I even managed to corner Lion heaven in aggro match but if you don't pull Aisha it'll be meaningless.. and Aisha is only a 5/4 before turn 10 so at max you need to get opponent to 7 def... well that's possible but topdecking skill I have not. I managed to get dragon to lethal range by turn 7 at 5 hp but didn't pull Aisha so..... and they pulled Zooey right after they enhance it... I envy that skeelz.

The only thing missing from this deck is a burn cards.. if you have burn cards you can use it as finisher but alas no burn for Shadow

Edited by Hikaru

25 minutes ago, Hikaru said:

So I need to grind point for shadow but shadow have like 30% win rates vs anything else.. therefore I tried to make an aggro shadow only with what I have because I would never craft the soon-will-rotate Corpselord of Woe for this one time grind

deckShadowcraft.thumb.png.de3e35dde576c13d2d905ecb9ec611ef.png

basically you just want to go face like every aggro. Wait, there's not enough storm in it you say? that's right therefore I replace storm with sticky persistent follower. most of the follower have at least 2 body and Skeleton Ogre is the main dish, hard to remove unless your enemy topdeck a seraphic and will go stronger if left alone.

second vital card is the well of destiny,, basically it buff your cards as long as 1 remains,, quite useful to make trash cards like Fran into legit threat to be removed. 

The problem is finisher.. I even managed to corner Lion heaven in aggro match but if you don't pull Aisha it'll be meaningless.. and Aisha is only a 5/4 before turn 10 so at max you need to get opponent to 7 def... well that's possible but topdecking skill I have not. I managed to get dragon to lethal range by turn 7 at 5 hp but didn't pull Aisha so..... and they pulled Zooey right after they enhance it... I envy that skeelz.

The only thing missing from this deck is a burn cards.. if you have burn cards you can use it as finisher but alas no burn for Shadow

How this deck against bramble forest ?  And when you play well of destiny without losing tempo ? Is it around t4 t5 ? I see this deck that seems aggro but their early tempo  seems so weak thus at around t4 or t5 if they can answer all your threats its gg for you . I know shadow is too weak for this expansions  so ... dont torture  yourself play shadow maybe lel just change the mission 

1 minute ago, Void said:

How this deck against bramble forest ?  And when you play well of destiny without losing tempo ? Is it around t4 t5 ? I see this deck that seems aggro but their early tempo  seems so weak thus at around t4 or t5 if they can answer all your threats its gg for you . I know shadow is too weak for this expansions  so ... dont torture  yourself play shadow maybe lel just change the mission 

auto-gg vs Forest and Tenko heaven heal spam obviously.. I mean come on, even aggro blood at it's heyday is ****ed by a single wards.. no aggro is perfect.

also it's not daily it's the sleeve mission from Granblue tie-in.. and I just wanna test the concept first to see if it's feasible or not.

Destiny well are to be played on curve and usually are used on Fran . y'know they tend to leave Fran alone due to how cute she is.. cough  joke aside it's also possible to use Wraithknight and Skeleton ogre + Goblin. point is you wanna leave 2 body. also it'll be perfect if you have 1pp drop before you drop well.. enemy tend to ignore 1 drop, if they drop follower it get buffed to 2/x if they remove it then you have enemy tempo controlled while you drop another 2 body and enemy still out from evo.. 

what to do next is not set, if you feel like the board state is dangerous you can control it while going aggro like using the ghost summoner.. that 3pp or that 1pp haunted house.. 

If possible I wanna include more 1 drop but as you can see there's legit only 2 1 drops for shadow this expansion even including neutrals

the problem in this deck is hand bleed.. Demon eater is actually a bad cards for this deck but with how greedy your board spam is your hand will bleed so fast you really need her. Late game means you have near 0 option so again unless you have the topdeck skill to pull Aisha you're busted at this point even if your enemy is at lethal range of 5 defense.

OH I really missed phantom howl

29 minutes ago, Alexx55 said:

What about adding 2 Arcus for alternate finisher?

I'm hesitant to make Arcus,,, I mean shadow is still ****ty af and i never been much shadow fan anyway. Arcus seems to be a fun cards but I'm not sure bout it's consistency..

note this is just a proof of a concept,, it's not exactly a finished deck yet but if someone have the free time and the resources to try to build aggro shadow with Arcus or whoa or whatever then be my guess.

However I managed to win against Dragon twice out of 5 match, and Rune twice out of two match with this deck.. GCHimera cannot dealt with this deck due to it's lack of heal and stuff afterall and for Dragon I always get cockblocked by Zooey topdeck.. I mean come on!

also as I said Forest would kill this deck with it's efficient control tool and Heaven healing will always put them above your lethal.. Sword is surprisingly an even match as long as they don't highroll wards like Bear Charlotta then RTA Charlotta... maybe it's because sword player are quite dumb they just keep go face or go my tempo even tho I have a 2/5 Skeleton ogre on my board.. this happened twice y'know like wtf?

Shadowverse_2018-07-06-08-57-18.thumb.png.71190fdad73bdaf07f81111d8d25997c.png

anyway A full defense Loli necromancer with full sticky board vs a 2 defense dragon knight with 0 follower guess who's going to win?