Sign in to follow this  
zzMedVeDzz

Unlimited Concede Rune

8 posts in this topic

Tired of heal heaven and any Lind dragon? Darkess evolve got you covered! Once in a game there was a deck, that was so awesome, that Cygames officialy stop developing mass removals, limiting them self into 1 removal per expantion policy.

0HUvcxS.png

This is almost year old build. I just picked it for rune quests and it worked wonderfully.

Notes:
 - Camatous is the best aoe in the game.
 - Rami is ex-best 4 evo drop in the game. Voiced by Ceridwen btw.
 - Lorea is your first alternate finisher.
 - Olivia is your waifu for laifu second alternative finisher.
 - PTP is your third alternative finisher.
 - Petrification is the card that win you games. Cheaper then Tenko, doesn't destroy. One of the best removal in the game. Top 2?
 - Abom can be droped. I put him, just for stats.

Basicaly the idea is to rob your opponent of every thing. There are some new tools from this expantion, wich is good to be considered. But I didn't look in yet.

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

Nostalgia hit me like a truck when I saw this. Let me post my old version of this

Note, this thing has not been updated in a LOOOONNNGGG TIME. It was made pre Baha nerf, when amulets were non-existant and you had to run 3 PTP due to Baha.

deckRunecraft.png

8 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

- Rami is ex-best 4 evo drop in the game. Voice by a Ceridwen btw.

wait? Ceridwen is voiced by Yuuki Aoi?

anyway if it's concede rune then I have that one partner that completely troll with everything not named Wallet Dragon and to some extent Aegis ..  specially designed to **** with whatever that they could throw at me back then during last 2 expansion before rotation (a.k.a WD and SFL)

5b3c59d78640f_deckRunecraft(1).thumb.png.9f6565d851e8be8e062ad4fe589fe10a.png

The only win-con if your opponent are crazy enough to go along with your grinder machine is Lorea and against all odds I managed to pull several Lorea OTK from 20 hp in the good old Meta.

The idea is simple Deny opponent win-con efficiently :

1. Petrifaction deny Elena, Seraph, Mordecai, y'know anything that make you think "plz don't banish this"

2. Veteran Alchemist just shut the door on Aggro right in the face,, oh you managed to hit 5 to face? BOOYAH 5 hp heal! back then this card is included due to how many Burn ER and Aggro sword/blood on the ladder

3. Illusionist - Taboo is used to control and build threat at the same time, also perfect anti-Ambush tool for stuff like Ipiria and Spawn

4. Fullmoon is tech for Aegis, one of the worse matchup out there. extremely useful in SFL due to Aether letting most deck carry only 1 copy of Aegis but otherwise a ****ty cards that can troll your RNG summon with Illusionist.

5. Lorea is OTK tool, if you have 1 Illusionist + 2 Zombie then you have lethal on board with Lorea

6. Stella is... kinda weird-ish choice by my taste but it's because Stella have saved me more than I could count.. There's only 2 miss cards for Stella which is Scorpius and Andromeda,, the rest is really good curve filler and effect particularly Star Phoenix, Pollux and Castor.

Anyway this deck is so flexible back then, depends on the meta you can switch it here and there. E.g if there's lot of skellies and fairies then using Wild Golem over Mutagenic and Taboo, etc.

2 hours ago, Hikaru said:

wait? Ceridwen is voiced by Yuuki Aoi?

In english the are the same.

There some nasty combos with new cards. Like turn 4 mamonth into turn 5 mamonth. How ever taboo combo is still better xD

Just now, zzMedVeDzz said:

There some nasty combos with new cards. Like turn 4 mamonth into turn 5 mamonth. How ever taboo combo is still better xD

right, enlighten me how did you pull turn 4 Mammoth?

that 3pp Evo mammoth will get banished after use and it won't pop that mammoth Amulet..

and yes Taboo combo is the best but recently I've been experimenting with a Cagliostro-Illusionist-Mysteria ER burn deck... I just thought it up last night and still fine tuning it. 

Last night I got few win streak on non-ladder and probably i'll test in on ladder today.. 

or maybe if you're interested you can help me doing private match,, I also need to register it today

4 hours ago, Hikaru said:

right, enlighten me how did you pull turn 4 Mammoth?

that 3pp Evo mammoth will get banished after use and it won't pop that mammoth Amulet..

and yes Taboo combo is the best but recently I've been experimenting with a Cagliostro-Illusionist-Mysteria ER burn deck... I just thought it up last night and still fine tuning it. 

Last night I got few win streak on non-ladder and probably i'll test in on ladder today.. 

or maybe if you're interested you can help me doing private match,, I also need to register it today

I'm done for today with sv)