Void

Somehow i cant enjoy this game , i need your deck suggestion

16 posts in this topic

As the title , i need your suggestion guys . I have so many decks but none of them i can enjoy now somehow . Here's  all my decklists in rotation , can you suggest anything interesting ?

Screenshot_20180515-190909.jpg

Screenshot_20180515-190944.jpg

Screenshot_20180515-191047.jpg

Screenshot_20180515-190801.jpg

Edited by Void

If possible, try my Neutral forest. It is in the forest section. 

2 minutes ago, Alexx55 said:

If possible, try my Neutral forest. It is in the forest section. 

Hmm okay then , lemme try it . Why only 2 bnb anyway ?  Well your lists seems interesting 

Try play unlimited more for once.I get that highroll decks are prominent, but at least you can try playtesting some decks like my blood OTK.

Rotation is boring.All you ever face was midrange and lesser aggros.

Edited by Greevilz

10 minutes ago, Greevilz said:

Try play unlimited more for once.I get that highroll decks are prominent, but at least you can try playtesting some decks like my blood OTK.

Rotation is boring.All you ever face was midrange and lesser aggros.

When i play unlimited , i had trauma its either full aggro , or t3 atomy or bm  dshift . I think im not prepare playing unlimited :(

10 minutes ago, Void said:

When i play unlimited , i had trauma its either full aggro , or t3 atomy or bm  dshift . I think im not prepare playing unlimited :(

I generally profound of playing nep is useful in unli right now. Either way,i wont blame you somehow.Trauma is real for some people.

Edited by Greevilz

Sorry to hear that Void. I personally don't want to touch Rotation myself, because of so many restrictions I'm not used to and the cards I've so much experience with not available.

I will say that the Unlimited meta is not actually as bad as you make it out to be. Perhaps it is true that it's most Aggro Sword, Blood, Atomy, Roach or Daria/Shift ... but there are lots of variants as well, and I always find plenty of nice surprises even with a lost match. It's fine to feel burnt out on that, but I'm having fun in Unlimited now.

I know this probably doesn't help, but those are my two cents. Hope you find something for yourself.

I kinda know the feeling, I just play mostly solo mission stuff nowadays xD id post my decklists but you seem to have all of mine already :P so no idea if you’d be interested, but well, can always ask if ye want em.

I’m in the same boat as you so have no suggestions. Not really sure it’s worth continuing on at this point. Half the reason I still play is simply the time and money I’ve invested. I really don’t want to start from scratch with a new game. 

2 hours ago, Void said:

Hmm okay then , lemme try it . Why only 2 bnb anyway ?  Well your lists seems interesting 

2 BnB is because i dont have 3, and you have enough draw to get it on curve...usually.

Well thnx all . Im trying playing some unlimited like you suggest, playing nepthys  and the result is .... horrible , even midsword can beat this deck .... dshift , roach even aggro ...... well guess i will not touch unlimited again 

The decks I enjoys the most for fun, if it can gives you any inspiration :

- Windmill OTK Dragon

- Jabber Roost Dragon

- PTP Portal

- Hard Control Puppet Portal

31 minutes ago, Void said:

Well thnx all . Im trying playing some unlimited like you suggest, playing nepthys  and the result is .... horrible , even midsword can beat this deck .... dshift , roach even aggro ...... well guess i will not touch unlimited again 

play witch dshift, feels good takin 13 turns

Well both rotation and unlimited are completely broken so best to just choose a fun deck and not worry so much about wins.  However one can also always take a break.  No point in playing if not having fun.  

19 hours ago, Void said:

can you suggest anything interesting ?

Make meme decks and play in Unlimited, but unranked. People in unraked don't play top tiers at all.

Every time I want to quit the game I play Tenko Shrine/Kel deck in unlimited and I have a good time lmao.