Sign in to follow this  
Void

Trying to make jorm great again

15 posts in this topic

Well im trying to make jorm good in this rotation . The essence of thIs deck is draw power , healing factor and beneficial  self hurt 

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.6UP-Q.6UP-Q.6ODlM.6ODlM.6ODlM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F6FS.6F6FS.6F6FS.6MkXc.6MkXc.6MkXc.5_pzw.5_pzw.fuJ4A.fuJ4A.fuJ4A.6F6kY.6F6kY.6KS2S.6KS2S.6KS2S.6QWyw.6QWyw.5_rhS.5_rhS.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOI.6QdYo.6QdYo.6QdYo.6MpPy.6MpPy.6MpPy.6KWwy.6KWwy.6URhy&lang=en

So far i win mostly  against mid sword , portal , and mid forest or aggro forest . But against  deck filling the board with huge follower or instant burst ( like reanimate shadow , dragon , chimera rune ) i got negative winrate duh... 

I still need advice from other player 

Edited by Void

Quite ambitious to not have staples of razory claws.

It is really fine to have wardrobe, as she is....evo hungry? Still, your deck is fine.

Sorry cant help you ,like better for me to playing unlimited .Rotation sucks so hard for blood players, stuck at playing non-reliable aggro combo or venge instead.

I cant think much about better tech cards since rotation cards are too situational, but consider adding neo-Vampy, emeralda or one more bat leggo.

Peace out.

3 hours ago, Greevilz said:

Quite ambitious to not have staples of razory claws.

It is really fine to have wardrobe, as she is....evo hungry? Still, your deck is fine.

Sorry cant help you ,like better for me to playing unlimited .Rotation sucks so hard for blood players, stuck at playing non-reliable aggro combo or venge instead.

I cant think much about better tech cards since rotation cards are too situational, but consider adding neo-Vampy, emeralda or one more bat leggo.

Peace out.

I already using one with razory claw and the result is , awkward (at early it chopping my health if trying for control  and in other  i cant just use it for face dmg ). Wardrobe is fine actually , i win some tempo match because of her evolve ( well but maybe i will consider using other tech 

- Maybe  i will cut 1 nacht or 1 jorm  and pureheart for 2 emeralda , i also find its awkward to have 2 darkfeast bat because .... its lack of self hurt damage at early if nacht didnt affect the area , so i really need a long time for him to reallly had huge boost dmg , i ever had match where i really want zodiac demon instead darkfeast

- for vania ..... well actually that card itself is amazing but i dunno what should i cut then ,  for self hurt its pretty pricey , and i rarely in vengeance mode during the match (they should give kindqueen rush duhh.....)  maybe i will try cut wardrobe for her 

@Void seems pretty decent, my Jor runs 3 darkfeast (since I pulled all 3 in packs....) Which I’ll probably alternate out for another copy of Jor, personally, I don’t like Nacht at all, so I got Emeralda in the deck, but I have to ask, considered Bandersnatch and Vassago, Dunno if they’d be too slow or not. xD (think it’s vassago, destroy, then give rush) 

15 minutes ago, Othello said:

@Void seems pretty decent, my Jor runs 3 darkfeast (since I pulled all 3 in packs....) Which I’ll probably alternate out for another copy of Jor, personally, I don’t like Nacht at all, so I got Emeralda in the deck, but I have to ask, considered Bandersnatch and Vassago, Dunno if they’d be too slow or not. xD (think it’s vassago, destroy, then give rush) 

Im actually change some cards . This is my newest list https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.6UP-Q.6UP-Q.6ODlM.6ODlM.6ODlM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F6FS.6F6FS.6F6FS.6MkXc.6MkXc.6MkXc.5_pzw.5_pzw.fuJ4A.fuJ4A.fuJ4A.6F6kY.6F6kY.6KS2S.6KS2S.6S9xg.6S9xg.6QWyw.6QWyw.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOI.6QdYo.6QdYo.6QdYo.6MpPy.6MpPy.6MpPy.6KWwy.6KWwy.6IyqY.6IyqY.6URhy&lang=en

The problem with vassago and wardrobe is because its evo hungry . 

Like i said above , The problem with darkfeast bat is because of lack of self hurt card in rotation (in unlimited you got bunch of it like rose bed, ambling , dire bond , and bloodwolf ) . So i just put 1 here cause sometimes its a dead draw (usually its only deal around 3-5 at turn 7 if playing bat at tempo) . 

Bandersnatch actually maybe can be decent if you didnt run darkfeast bat or emeralda but still its too slow 

Im actually also hate nacth but she is the only good self hurt damager  in rotation for now 

Edited by Void

29 minutes ago, Void said:

Im actually change some cards . This is my newest list https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.6UP-Q.6UP-Q.6ODlM.6ODlM.6ODlM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F6FS.6F6FS.6F6FS.6MkXc.6MkXc.6MkXc.5_pzw.5_pzw.fuJ4A.fuJ4A.fuJ4A.6F6kY.6F6kY.6KS2S.6KS2S.6S9xg.6S9xg.6QWyw.6QWyw.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOI.6QdYo.6QdYo.6QdYo.6MpPy.6MpPy.6MpPy.6KWwy.6KWwy.6IyqY.6IyqY.6URhy&lang=en

The problem with vassago and wardrobe is because its evo hungry . 

Like i said above , The problem with darkfeast bat is because of lack of self hurt card in rotation (in unlimited you got bunch of it like rose bed, ambling , dire bond , and bloodwolf ) . So i just put 1 here cause sometimes its a dead draw (usually its only deal around 3-5 at turn 7 if playing bat at tempo) . 

Bandersnatch actually maybe can be decent if you didnt run darkfeast bat or emeralda but still its too slow 

Im actually also hate nacth but she is the only good self hurt damager  in rotation for now 

Yeah, it can be fairly evo hungry, though to be fair to Vassago, you’re likely to evolve Jor in most cases anyway, but I do agree, there is somewhat a lack of self-hurt in rotation at the moment. 

My WIP is https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.6MkXc.6MkXc.6MkXc.6QWE2.6QWE2.6QWE2.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6MlGA.6MlGA.6MlGA.6KS2S.6KS2S.6KS2S.6Ity2.6Ity2.6Ity2.6Mi5C.6Mi5C.6Mi5C.6QWyw.6QWyw.6QWyw.6OIdY.5_rhS.5_rhS.5_rhS.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOI.6MpPy.6IyqY.6IyqY.6IyqY.6URhy.6URhy&lang=en 

at the moment, so, if we were comparing, I don’t use gift for bloodkin, happy pig, spiderweb, moon and sun,  baphomet, or zodiac (Though I have 3 for Heresy Haven) since we already discussed Nacht, don’t have her either lol, instead I got Fanged Serpent, Glassbrand, disagreeable demon, wardrobe and razory, so my list might be just more aggressive, I’ve even been considering that amulet, Devils Blade, but hey, it works as it is for solo content since it’s still a WIP, since I need to switch out a couple of cards for more Jors. 

Edited by Othello

@Void, if you have time, how about Delirious demon or Terror demon? Underrated card that i forgot to mention..

Edited by Greevilz

@Greevilz just my opinion, but Terror Demon seems really meh, since it needs your to spend multiple evos on it, to buff it and then actually allow it to do something, so while the big drain is nice, Jor decks have more than enough, kinda the same for Delirious, it’s basically 7pp Israfil, but for the sake of a Jor deck, I’d rather run Glassbrand for more early game, since a 4/6 for 7 when you’re likely out of evos, isn’t too fantastic to me. o: 

18 minutes ago, Othello said:

@Greevilz just my opinion, but Terror Demon seems really meh, since it needs your to spend multiple evos on it, to buff it and then actually allow it to do something, so while the big drain is nice, Jor decks have more than enough, kinda the same for Delirious, it’s basically 7pp Israfil, but for the sake of a Jor deck, I’d rather run Glassbrand for more early game, since a 4/6 for 7 when you’re likely out of evos, isn’t too fantastic to me. o: 

Who know's he can make those two good in the end 9_9? I know, but current cardpool is too weak.Cant think anything else to help with.

You both sure like playing this highroll deck in this board meta. I stopped played Jorm in the end.Better i go play OTK blood in unli.

Edited by Greevilz

9 minutes ago, Greevilz said:

Who know's he can make those two good in the end 9_9? I know, but current cardpool is too weak.Cant think anything else to help with.

You both sure like playing this highroll deck in this board meta. I stopped played Jorm in the end.Better i go play OTK blood in unli.

Tbh, there’s a lot of decent cards that can be put in, but those two just have a fair bit of commitment to get to work, like delirious can deal with Arthur boards extremely well, and the burst drain healing from terror is also handy, but when you have so many versatile cards, it’s hard to really say if you want to include them or not, like, out of the new blood cards I like Glassbrand if you couldn’t tell, with an evo, it’s a 5pp 7/7, that is ridiculous to deal with without a board or outright hard removal, which in most cases is your opponent passing a turn. 

30 minutes ago, Othello said:

Tbh, there’s a lot of decent cards that can be put in, but those two just have a fair bit of commitment to get to work, like delirious can deal with Arthur boards extremely well, and the burst drain healing from terror is also handy, but when you have so many versatile cards, it’s hard to really say if you want to include them or not, like, out of the new blood cards I like Glassbrand if you couldn’t tell, with an evo, it’s a 5pp 7/7, that is ridiculous to deal with without a board or outright hard removal, which in most cases is your opponent passing a turn. 

Im putting glassbrand demon card into strong potential in future then, if we can get rid of current bloodcraft designer firstxD.

Edited by Greevilz

2 hours ago, Greevilz said:

@Void, if you have time, how about Delirious demon or Terror demon? Underrated card that i forgot to mention..

I already using one with delirious demon and terror demon  , and the problem with  both is you really need evolve point to make them really effective otherwise they just removal fodder. ( god damn pls give them rush cykagames). 

Edited by Void

Just now, Void said:

I already using one with delirious demon and terror demon  , and the problem with  both is you really need evolve point to make them really effective otherwise they just removal fodder ( god damn pls give them rush cykagames).

Oh well, i wanted 0pp executioner spell back then tbf.Solves the current problem.

1 minute ago, Greevilz said:

Oh well, i wanted 0pp executioner spell back then tbf.Solves the current problem.

Yeah i also hope axe executioner back 

I remember back then , i still using this card when reaching master with c blood lel 

C_103611040.png