Sign in to follow this  
Aru're

Vengeance Dom Lethal Puzzle

8 posts in this topic

 You're staring down an ambushed Iperia that will kill you next turn. What do you do?

Shadowverse 4_9_2018 9_40_26 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Aru're said:

 You're staring down an ambushed Iperia that will kill you next turn. What do you do?

Shadowverse 4_9_2018 9_40_26 PM.png

Well i was thinking kill sweet vampire with blood drink and play dominator but  its still  4+4+3+2+4 = 17 not lethal yet 

Other way is  kill sweetfang with blood drink , play savage wolf  , red talon and razory but 

4+4+3+2+2+3+1 = 19 not lethal yet too  ... tell me your answer bro ........ oh nvm ,  i forget to count sweetfang attack , thats exactly 20 dmg 

Edited by Void

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Void said:

Well i was thinking kill sweet vampire with blood drink and play dominator but  its still  4+4+3+2+4 = 17 not lethal yet 

Other way is  kill sweetfang with blood drink , play savage wolf  , red talon and razory but 

4+4+3+2+2+3+1 = 19 not lethal yet too  ... tell me your answer bro 

Try attacking with the Sweetfang before you kill it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aru're said:

Try attacking with the Sweetfang before you kill it.

Ya i know lel xD playing brain dead deck making my brain literally dead , man hope th3y already fix that like  button . This some post that really i need  and like

Edited by Void

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Void said:

Ya i know lel xD

I ended up attacking with the Happy Pig first and killing that to get out of lethal range in case I couldn't actually kill my opponent (my opponent had bounced a Beetle Warrior back into her hand the previous turn, and after Happy Pig death and Sweetfang attack I would be at 9 health, 10 if I Red Talonstriked it), but then I ended up having lethal. Sometimes it pays to count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aru're said:

I ended up attacking with the Happy Pig first and killing that to get out of lethal range in case I couldn't actually kill my opponent (my opponent had bounced a Beetle Warrior back into her hand the previous turn, and after Happy Pig death and Sweetfang attack I would be at 9 health, 10 if I Red Talonstriked it), but then I ended up having lethal. Sometimes it pays to count.

Well solving puzzle  in real game is really hard than in  quiz time , i ever had lethal with portal too, using safira and some bunch of artifact and radiant ,  but the timer didnt let me think thus i miss my lethal  and sometimes miss lethal will punish us hard in this game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aru're said:

 You're staring down an ambushed Iperia that will kill you next turn. What do you do?

Shadowverse 4_9_2018 9_40_26 PM.png

Fun little puzzle, I must say....

Red Talon anything to give it +1, full board prevents the bat locking you. Examples sweetfang, heals you for 2,  deals 2.

blood drinker said sweet fang,  leaves you 6pp

attack with board 13 damage, total 15, 

razory n savage wolf for 20. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2018 at 6:02 AM, Othello said:

Fun little puzzle, I must say....

Red Talon anything to give it +1, full board prevents the bat locking you. Examples sweetfang, heals you for 2,  deals 2.

blood drinker said sweet fang,  leaves you 6pp

attack with board 13 damage, total 15, 

razory n savage wolf for 20. 

Yeah, you got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this