Sign in to follow this  
Alexx55

How expensive is a Lindworm deck?

9 posts in this topic

So a simple question, how expensive is a Lindworm deck, does it need 3x lindworm and 3x Moon&Sun or is there a budget way to do it?

10 minutes ago, Alexx55 said:

So a simple question, how expensive is a Lindworm deck, does it need 3x lindworm and 3x Moon&Sun or is there a budget way to do it?

Hmm..

3xLindworm and 2 sun moon spell should do. That spell always cycle back because of lack of banish.

The rest should be staple like roy and Sibyl. Still expensive somehow...

Edited by Greevilz

Or you wanna run a better ramp dragon list? I can give it...

Doesnt need those things, only Legs from the past.

Edited by Greevilz

Hmm, i just thought of lindworm as a good card to make the deck around.  Will have to think about making some. Or sacrificing something for the RNG gods

6 minutes ago, Alexx55 said:

Hmm, i just thought of lindworm as a good card to make the deck around.  Will have to think about making some. Or sacrificing something for the RNG gods

How many vials do you hold?

Just now, Greevilz said:

How many vials do you hold?

not much honestly, enouugh for 1 lindworm

It's less expensive than Ramp Dragon, but its also possibly the worst investment you could ever make. Better off investing in hentai going mainstream.

I assume you intend to play it on Unlimited. Well even if you didn't, do.

The cheapest version you could make would be Staircase one, which requires 1 Lindworm instead of 3. Here's the list.

5ac3a64b91fc3_deckDragoncraft(2).png.48696f3dc00fa46645a82d578f2cfe3d.png

You can remove both Rites and Flute, it was here for experiment and none are concluant. You can instead add a couple of Conflagration, Dragon Horde or a third Mystic Ring, or any Amulet/Spell you'd like to consider, as long as it's not a follower which would break the Staircase effect.

If you don't have Moon and Sun you can try somewhat to use something else, but I heavily encourage you, if you like the deck, to get two of those. Moon and Sun are really helping a lot both for surviving and raising spell count.

Eh, got rid of some stuff i wont be playing and made this. I'm not playing unlimited.

deckDragoncraft.png