Sign in to follow this  
Muspel

Deck feedback / rotation

8 posts in this topic

I'm fairly new in Shadowverse so I don't have many cards but I think I have some decent legendaries for this deck and after thinking a lot, this deck was born.

So far, this is the best I could create, an aggro deck.

I'm not sure how good it is and instead of trying over and over, I think it would be better if someone with experience can tell me if it has potential or not. For now, I'll try rotation because I'm missing almost everything from the old expansions (darkness, classic, bahamut).

Just give me general feedback, if it's good, if you would change some cards, what would you add but remember that I don't have an extensive collection yet.

Here is the deck: https://goo.gl/2UrYCp

Dunno about the Elephant. Jungle Warden is probably better here.

Leaf Man / Iperia are some of the more important cards in the deck, and they're bronze, so I recommend a 3rd copy.

1 hour ago, Yue said:

Leaf Man / Iperia are some of the more important cards in the deck, and they're bronze, so I recommend a 3rd copy.

True.

Over all pretty good list.

Here is alternative list from meta report https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.6KolQ.6KolQ.6KolQ.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zvAi.6Gzti.6Gzti.6Gzti.6Oc9s.6Oc9s.6Oc9s.6Oh22.6Oh22.6OjUS.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.6KrBg.6KrBg.6KrBg.6H0p2.6H0p2.6H0p2.6OL3y.6D9l0.6D9l0.6D9l0.6H2mC.6H2mC.6KqSy.6KqSy.6Ko0s.6Ko0s.6Ko0s?lang=en

So I'm not super sure about the elephant here. This is an aggressive list and you don't really want to be going to turn 10, right? Jungle Warden is better because it can be played on turn 5 as just a big, on curve thing that has to be dealt with and can protect the rest of your board. Or if you do happen to go to turn ten you can play it for storm and it probably does more damage because you may not have many cards in hand by that point. 

Maybe a third beetle Warrior would be good. If you happen to get Paula for sure recommend her as a bounce that doesn't require something to be on field. Another Ariana would be good too if possible. Fairy Dragon isn't super great unless you're doing a more midrange kind of deck running Yggdrasil for card draw, heal, or play potential (namely w/ Fairy Dragon) 

Fashionista Nelcha is always good imo. Even in aggro. Demon's Dress can help you get through wards, Angel's Dress can maximize damage when board space is contested or help you trade favorably over something so you can keep tempo in your favour. 

Rayne is also very very good. 

I think it's solid overall for how new to the game you are and how few cards you have. 

18 hours ago, Yue said:

Not sure if I have Jungle Warden but I'll check, how many?

I'll add Leaf Man and Iperia as well to have 3 of them, thanks!

17 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

It's basically the same deck but without bull****. There is no Jungle Warden as Yue recommended, I'll try both.

4 hours ago, Karahi said:

So I'm not super sure about the elephant here. This is an aggressive list and you don't really want to be going to turn 10, right? Jungle Warden is better because it can be played on turn 5 as just a big, on curve thing that has to be dealt with and can protect the rest of your board. Or if you do happen to go to turn ten you can play it for storm and it probably does more damage because you may not have many cards in hand by that point. 

Maybe a third beetle Warrior would be good. If you happen to get Paula for sure recommend her as a bounce that doesn't require something to be on field. Another Ariana would be good too if possible. Fairy Dragon isn't super great unless you're doing a more midrange kind of deck running Yggdrasil for card draw, heal, or play potential (namely w/ Fairy Dragon) 

Fashionista Nelcha is always good imo. Even in aggro. Demon's Dress can help you get through wards, Angel's Dress can maximize damage when board space is contested or help you trade favorably over something so you can keep tempo in your favour. 

Rayne is also very very good. 

I think it's solid overall for how new to the game you are and how few cards you have. 

Should I add more Fashionista? Or one is ok? Basically, everyone is recommending me the same things so I have a better idea what to do now. Yesterday I got 7-0 on my first 7 ranked games, 7 easy games not a single threat. I think it will be even more powerful with all these changes, thanks!

Edited by Muspel

8 minutes ago, Muspel said:

Not sure if I have Jungle Warden but I'll check, how many?

I'll add Leaf Man and Iperia as well to have 3 of them, thanks!

It's basically the same deck but without bull****. There is no Jungle Warden as Yue recommended, I'll try both.

Should I add more Fashionista? Or one is ok? Basically, everyone is recommending me the same things so I have a better idea what to do now. Yesterday I got 7-0 on my first 7 ranked games, 7 easy games not a single threat. I think it will be even more powerful with all these changes, thanks!

2 is good for Nelcha. She has plenty of uses but 3 often feels overboard. Say you're playing against Summit Haven + Aegis. Aegis, as you may know cannot be affected by any spells except those that change attack or defense. Summit makes Haven followers' attack equal their defense. So if you use Demon's Dress to change Aegis' defense to 1 while Summit is on the field (and it will be 9/10) then it just completely puts a stop to him. He will only deal 1 damage. Which is good because people tech  Mr. Full Moon specifically to deal with Aegis and Mr. Full Moon sucks balls and also can't deal with Summit Aegis. On previous turns you can use it to get through Heavenly Knight which, with Summit, is a 7/7 Ward storm. So you can use that and use a Sylvan Justice or run a fairy into it and then just smack the face. Angel's Dress is good depending on the matchup. If you're up against some spellboosting Rune then you want to kill them before they can drop Giant Chimera. Angel's dress helps you deal more damage. 

Jungle Warden is good as a one of if you have it as a backup plan but otherwise not necessary for aggro. Wouldn't craft it necessarily and I'm pretty sure it's in Tempest anyway so it'll rotate in less than three months. But for now, it is better than Elephant for this deck. 

1 hour ago, Muspel said:

Jungle Warden is better than Elephant here, but neither are needed in an aggro deck. If you don't have it I wouldn't bother crafting it.

No, I don't have a single Jungle Warden. 

I removed the single cards and now I have 3 Leaf Man, 3 Beetle Warrior, and 3 Ipiria. I kept Fashionista Nelcha because it could be very useful. I only have 2 copies of Fairy Driver, should I add 1 more? If so, which one should I remove?

I started losing some games yesterday on ranked, maybe I suck? I mean, I'm playing against bad players as me but most of those losses were against insane decks with insane combo+legendaries, not to mention that I always play first and I have to deal with 3 evolutions every game.

This is the deck with the changes: https://goo.gl/ZQKgaw