Sign in to follow this  
HollowShadow

The class that lose nothing?

2 posts in this topic

Lets talk about this cause even streamers are noticing how Swordcraft is literally one of the best options right now (so yeah if someone want to build a deck for rotatio, pick sword)

Prim and Sky Forttress are awesome followers yeah but the all-stars of this expansions are Valse and the replacement for the rotated cards:

Holy Knight Bear: this one is a stricly better Veteran lancer in any sense. Nothing to said here

Chrooooooooomatic duel: First, this card replaces not 1 but 2 cards, an is a stricly better version of BOTH. Jeno with half of the enhance at 4? sick and a better Lecia (which isnt rotated yet but the card isnt that good to take 1 spot in the deck but Magnus dont have this problem and has better stats for 1 PP more). Playing this at 1 for the White Queen is super good but the card becomes even better when you hit your second Chromatic Duel on 6 cause you get BOTH tokens for FREE (i am pretty sure this would be nerfed latter but i wont not talk about this is just stupid get a "draw 2 gold card them gain 6 PPs")

Finally but not less important

The Sky Commander Waifu Celia: Albert that can be tutored by Arthur an recicle by her own effect. Not need to wait until 9 to hit for 5-6-7...and also protects your storm followers to finish the game if you have lethal on board bouncing them to your hand. This Girl is a serious business. A card that give you options is always better than a card that have better stats in a deck that wants to win the early game so in my opinion this is just a better albert.

And talking about options our new guy Valse (Aka @Othello ´s bane) have two of them that will make any Haven, Dragon or Shadow player muuuch angry. Valse is a beast, two forms of removal that can be use in the same turn that you play the follower in most of the case. Fatal spellbomb is basically a 1 PP destroy ANY damaged follower cause 3 is a common amount of defense when you take damage. And the  Holy one is the new finisher counter of Swordcraft. Its basically Odin for 5 PPs in a Silver card, Seraph? big wards? nothing can stop the sword of justice (or in this case, the bullet).

Without a doubt this class win the most in this expansion. A nice reward for being the worse mid range class until now in rotation? probably.

Edited by HollowShadow

I’ve yet to actually encounter a swordcraft  so not sure where you got Valse being a bane to me from, though why you’d use him and his removal in one turn I don’t know, mean 8pp to Banish an amulet is a lot, since you only get a 2/2 out of the deal. *shrugs* but yeah Sword has been set up to be ridiculous, guess it’s hard to get Cygames out of their “push a low tier” design ideals. Lol.