Sign in to follow this  
zzMedVeDzz

Puppupet portal [ND-vesion]

60 posts in this topic

Gotta admit, been playing with Puppets the past couple of days, unfortunately only have the basic stuff, but it seems to work out nicely with Ephemera, and Noah, it certainly needs improvements, but hey, at least the gameplays one of the most fun I’ve had as of late xD Crappy decklist for lols need to get me some Orchis to replace something with haha. 

On Thu Jun 14 2018 at 12:14 PM, Othello said:

Gotta admit, been playing with Puppets the past couple of days, unfortunately only have the basic stuff, but it seems to work out nicely with Ephemera, and Noah, it certainly needs improvements, but hey, at least the gameplays one of the most fun I’ve had as of late xD Crappy decklist for lols need to get me some Orchis to replace something with haha. 

Isn't heaven and dragon kill Ephwm for free? How are you doing in those games?

16 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Isn't heaven and dragon kill Ephwm for free? How are you doing in those games?

Well, yes, they can deal with it, but it is just for set up the turn earlier for Noah, (since I only have 1 Orchis atm) so it more or less forces their hand into lethal mr, or get lethal’d, it’s why I tech’d in Rosa as well. Didn’t say it was super good cause it’s just basic garbage for the most part, just been having fun with it, 13 damage on t9 when it works, works wonderfully! Unfortunately that’s just how puppet works xD though I do at times feel it needs more card draw in places, but then my hands full enough as it is. 

get hyped for Seraph sword! Despite the fact that she rotated out a millenia ego, she is still helping. True waifu for laifu.

How good is forest vs portal match up, assuming you can break turn 3 brambles?

19 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

get hyped for Seraph sword! Despite the fact that she rotated out a millenia ego, she is still helping. True waifu for laifu.

How good is forest vs portal match up, assuming you can break turn 3 brambles?

I'd assume puppet should become a forest counter if you can consistently take care of Brambles, which singlehandly ruins this deck.

3 hours ago, Othello said:

@zzMedVeDzz mr puppet (portal) master , since the SV-Portal has updated for the new cards, done any theorycrafting yet? xD 

Not yet. I just noticed portal update. I'll post something today or tommorow. 

Did bagoum update it deckbuilder as well?

19 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Not yet. I just noticed portal update. I'll post something today or tommorow. 

Did bagoum update it deckbuilder as well?

Just checked, and yeah, it’s updated too. 

Well, used Bagoum for it, and managed to sorta work a deck out of it xD had a go and got this @zzMedVeDzz it’s surprisingly difficult without going into artifact territory in which case, sod it, play artifact lol https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.8.6VxeQ.6VxeQ.6RH3C.6RH3C.6RH3C.6RH4I.6RH4I.6RH4I.6Y-DY.6Y-DY.6Y-DY.60aow.60aow.60aow.60a4M.60a4M.60a4M.6RKEA.6RKEA.6RKEA.60dFA.60dFA.60dFA.6YxnI.6YxnI.6YxnI.6VA4Y.6VA4Y.6VA4Y.6Z0fo.6Z0fo.6Z0fo.6VCWo.6VCWo.6VCWo.6VzLo.6VzLo.6RJW4.6RJW4.6RJW4?lang=en

Okay. Here is my first super early, theory-only build:
HkzQAWL.png

There are so many cards I want to try! Get hyped for portal. Lets talk about new cards we are interested:
f5b377cea9a3265f3445d65b2456c8c2.png?rel Obligatory X3 in every puppet deck. This girl will bring us to prosperity!

2b05ffd86295310246c8c7106006c15d.png?rel 5 mana 2/2 remove enemy follower, give you 1 puppet. I dont really know how good this card is. Her position is totaly meta dependant. If we will have single target heavy meta, she will shine, if not, then other options are better. We have bozillion turn 5 removal now. 

3241cb50dd61a3d8338da3752047bdb2.png?rel 2 mana 2/2, doesn't lose stats on evo. With give you 2 good 2/4 drops? Yes pls. You can copy busted minions with Hamelin and abuse free tempo. There is possibilty the artifacts will drop small tokens and just play tempo deck, using this, other followers and strom artifact generators/tutors.

8181cd63e3761479cb5a9acb70db0447.png?rel Can't value it properly. On my experience heaven Lion isn't that great. Meta dependant card?

91cedf994cb99569750d23a51fe01b6b.png?rel I love this! It is basicaly 5 mana remove 2 enemy followers. Amazing card. Sadly puppets probably will not use it... 

28a9b5029a70c4b5e0fb700307fd16e5.png?rel I like this dude. Best case scenario is turn 7 zwei + 5/5 ward. Pretty damn strong. Can be good, can be bad. I'l try it for sure.

f98bea42f9cc06114a1e98565737c2ee.png?relAnother savior. It kills brumbles and arthur spam. x2 is a must.

With so many good cards and removals I have a problem of including puppet generator actualy xD Also we kinda need 3 drops now, so we didn't lose tempo playing Silva's spell. Options are not great to be honest: Rapuncel, Harness Glass, Grimnir, Axewielder, Goblinmount, Iron stuff mech and Cursed stone. Sadly there is no universal 3 drop for us, so I went with Knight and Rapuncel. Paracelus token are also welcomed.

Soon will be time to create new BoS threadxD

Edited by zzMedVeDzz