Sign in to follow this  
Othello

Tenko Shrine Haven.

27 posts in this topic

So, here is my current list for Shrine Haven : https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.6N9tI.6N9tI.6N9tI.6Qv7y.6Qv7y.6Qv7y.6ODlM.6ODlM.6ODlM.6JNhI.6JNhI.6JNhI.6Ung2.6Ung2.6Ung2.60COa.60COa.60COa.6Qv7o.6Qv7o.6Qv7o.6Q_zI.6Q_zI.6Q_zI.6QzX2.6Ulj2.6Ulj2.6Ulj2.6Unvg.6Unvg.6JIoo.6JIoo.6JIoo.6Uq6S.6Uq6S.6Qxpg.6Qxpg.6JLF2.6JLF2.6JLF2&lang=en 

Unlike what people thought, it’s any healing to an ally, so your leader is included, so this deck is jam packed with rush, and healing, (Though I’m sure it can be improved) and, to be honest, it’s rather fun and surprisingly, plays quite aggressively. Which is honestly to the decks benefit because it means Opposing Statue recycles itself due to its last words. So, between Odette (healing and rush) Tenko (heal on attacks), Lighthind (rush, self heal) Holy Fowl of Ivory (Which, let’s be honest a 6/5 that heals itself fully, is a beast) and Jeweled Priestess’ Black Diamonds, this amulet puts in some serious work.

though from the tiny bit of testing I’ve done, it does well against other midrange-Control based decks, like Sword, but it falls short against the likes of Portal, Least from the <1hr worth I’ve been messing with it. Overall, kinda fun, suffers from a similar disadvantage that’s support cannon and Elana, in that, you have no board, you’re going to struggle horribly, but when it works, it works. So kinda wanting to hear thoughts from others on it, while I tinker with lions, which, going off topic, have been really meh. xD 

39 minutes ago, Othello said:

So, here is my current list for Shrine Haven : https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.6N9tI.6N9tI.6N9tI.6Qv7y.6Qv7y.6Qv7y.6ODlM.6ODlM.6ODlM.6JNhI.6JNhI.6JNhI.6Ung2.6Ung2.6Ung2.60COa.60COa.60COa.6Qv7o.6Qv7o.6Qv7o.6Q_zI.6Q_zI.6Q_zI.6QzX2.6Ulj2.6Ulj2.6Ulj2.6Unvg.6Unvg.6JIoo.6JIoo.6JIoo.6Uq6S.6Uq6S.6Qxpg.6Qxpg.6JLF2.6JLF2.6JLF2&lang=en 

Unlike what people thought, it’s any healing to an ally, so your leader is included, so this deck is jam packed with rush, and healing, (Though I’m sure it can be improved) and, to be honest, it’s rather fun and surprisingly, plays quite aggressively. Which is honestly to the decks benefit because it means Opposing Statue recycles itself due to its last words. So, between Odette (healing and rush) Tenko (heal on attacks), Lighthind (rush, self heal) Holy Fowl of Ivory (Which, let’s be honest a 6/5 that heals itself fully, is a beast) and Jeweled Priestess’ Black Diamonds, this amulet puts in some serious work.

though from the tiny bit of testing I’ve done, it does well against other midrange-Control based decks, like Sword, but it falls short against the likes of Portal, Least from the <1hr worth I’ve been messing with it. Overall, kinda fun, suffers from a similar disadvantage that’s support cannon and Elana, in that, you have no board, you’re going to struggle horribly, but when it works, it works. So kinda wanting to hear thoughts from others on it, while I tinker with lions, which, going off topic, have been really meh. xD 

This deck seems fine , i m8 cut the oppose statue into octobishop maybe 

3 minutes ago, Void said:

This deck seems fine , i m8 cut the oppose statue into octobishop maybe 

Octobishop is better, in some regards, but Statue recycles itself, in a similar vein to chain lightning from Rune,  and counts towards Hind, Octobishop is more defensive, so works better if you want to try combining it with Summit, but eh, both have their advantages/disadvantages, personally find Summit to be less useful because things either die instantly, or you get smacked with a heavy downside outside of a few certain cases. xD 

1 minute ago, Othello said:

Octobishop is better, in some regards, but Statue recycles itself, in a similar vein to chain lightning from Rune,  and counts towards Hind, Octobishop is more defensive, so works better if you want to try combining it with Summit, but eh, both have their advantages/disadvantages, personally find Summit to be less useful because things either die instantly, or you get smacked with a heavy downside outside of a few certain cases. xD 

If you want value , i think moon and sun to summon amaterasu also looks well in this deck 

2 minutes ago, Void said:

If you want value , i think moon and sun to summon amaterasu also looks well in this deck 

It is very nice n versatile I’ll give you that, but that’s why I included a Pegasus dullahan, the aoe follower healing I find better than Amaterasu effect because it requires clash, so Amaterasu would only be useful while Tenko itself is on the board, clash heal goes off, pings Shrine, Tenko goes off, pings Shrine again, hopefully keeping Amaterasu alive, otherwise it’s going back to hand. 

1 hour ago, Astraea said:

What do you think about Hind is it worth crafting?

Hind is versatile. Without Choose is can fetch any amulet, not just Countdown amulets, Lighthind is a good healbot to trigger the Shrine every turn, and Darkhind speeds up Countdown amulets for f you really need to. So I'd say it's worth crafting 1 for testing. Personally, I want 3 for these reasons.

7 hours ago, Astraea said:

What do you think about Hind is it worth crafting?

6 hours ago, DedWards said:

Hind is versatile. Without Choose is can fetch any amulet, not just Countdown amulets, Lighthind is a good healbot to trigger the Shrine every turn, and Darkhind speeds up Countdown amulets for f you really need to. So I'd say it's worth crafting 1 for testing. Personally, I want 3 for these reasons.

Echoing what Ded said, even outside Shrine decks Hind having rush and self healing is fantastic, because as I’m sure you might have noticed, Haven got quite a bit more evo hungry since Rotation hit, since most of our value evolves were Priest/Lion Spirit, and without Themis it has been tough to deal with till now, but Lighthind being what it is, is lovely to have, Albert might have had storm, but evolving him on t5 proved difficult enough to kill most of the time, Hind is no different. 

Yeah it seems overall a pretty useful and versatile card that can see play at any time, not only in this expansion, but also in the future, so I think I am gonna craft a couple.

Moon and Sun is so good versus aggro decks, I just got destroyed by a tenko shrine and that card lmao.

So, I’ve been experimenting a bit, but I more or less, still need some input from other players here, maybe @Astraea and @Void if you two had a chance with Tenko Shrine, I’ve replaced Happy Pig with Sun n Moon (let’s ramp that vial cost up... apparently xD ) anyway some thoughts I’d like input with; 

Octobishop vs Hind, now, Hind is no doubt the VASTLY better card of the two, however, Octobishop isn’t that far behind, stat wise, and doesn’t have the requirements of Hind, and he allows you to run Aethers, question is, have any of you tried that out at all?

and Stargazer (that 2pp restore to full health follower) have you found a place for him? And do you think he’s worth it, yey or ney? 

I haven't tried Tenko, I am actually working on an amulet haven deck, but I will give it a try today if I can and share what I can find.

So, thought I’d bump this to see how folks are getting on with Tenko Shrine, personally I’m liking it, still ehhh on the Whitefang, cause I wish it still did the full 8 health worth of healing, but tbh, least in solo missions, I’m struggling to keep a board vs the unlimited cards, and it’s kinda pissing me off xD 

This is not build people in tournament play..

Latest build doesn't even include Tenko it self. Only shrine, dragon healing amulet, pegasus amulet, octobishop, papa banish, deer, monk, pig. I saw even one build using kei (kel?) as 2 drop.

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

42 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

This is not build people in tournament play..

Latest build doesn't even include Tenko it self. Only shrine, dragon healing amulet, pegasus amulet, octobishop, papa banish, deer, monk, pig. I saw even one build using kei (kel?) as 2 drop.

Was end of March when I posted this xD so of course it’s out of date, but seriously? No Tenko? Defuuuuuq, that’s gotta be blasphemy lol. 

On 5/6/2018 at 9:37 PM, Othello said:

Was end of March when I posted this xD so of course it’s out of date, but seriously? No Tenko? Defuuuuuq, that’s gotta be blasphemy lol. 

Yeah i just realize tenko only trigger once or twice max , and afterward she will say goodbye  "farewell my friend " so i just cut her and change it for more utility tools and the result become much better than with tenko . Heres my newest list and it run much better without tenko . Too bad tenko shrine supposed to be played with tenko lel 

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.6N9tI.6N9tI.6N9tI.6ODlM.6ODlM.6ODlM.6JNhI.6JNhI.6JNhI.6Ung2.6Ung2.60COa.60COa.60COa.6Qv7o.6Qv7o.6Qv7o.6Q_zI.6Q_zI.6Q_zI.6Uo9I.6Uo9I.6Uo9I.6S6ms.6S6ms.6S6ms.60E5y.60E5y.6Unvg.6Unvg.6Unvg.6Uq6S.6Uq6S.6Uq6S.6FZYI.6FZYI.6N6xo.6N6xo.6FZYS.6FZYS&lang=en

4 hours ago, Void said:

Yeah i just realize tenko only trigger once or twice max , and afterward she will say goodbye  "farewell my friend " so i just cut her and change it for more utility tools and the result become much better than with tenko . Heres my newest list and it run much better without tenko . Too bad tenko shrine supposed to be played with tenko lel 

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/7?hash=1.7.6N9tI.6N9tI.6N9tI.6ODlM.6ODlM.6ODlM.6JNhI.6JNhI.6JNhI.6Ung2.6Ung2.60COa.60COa.60COa.6Qv7o.6Qv7o.6Qv7o.6Q_zI.6Q_zI.6Q_zI.6Uo9I.6Uo9I.6Uo9I.6S6ms.6S6ms.6S6ms.60E5y.60E5y.6Unvg.6Unvg.6Unvg.6Uq6S.6Uq6S.6Uq6S.6FZYI.6FZYI.6N6xo.6N6xo.6FZYS.6FZYS&lang=en

Aye, it’s a shame, though I personally like her in the deck still, never drop her on t5 though, since I rarely have any board to make use of her lol. But how’s DJ n Priestess working out for you? 

21 minutes ago, Othello said:

Aye, it’s a shame, though I personally like her in the deck still, never drop her on t5 though, since I rarely have any board to make use of her lol. But how’s DJ n Priestess working out for you? 

I use dj to destroy aggro board of fairies or knight , or arthur board , or pdk orca board sometimes   . Because she is pretty efficient board clear . I treat her like nova flare with 5/5 body ( sometimes i also upgrade my lighthind atk by 2 and see my opponent concede afterward lol . 

priestess here is used to reset the white temple so you got another healing and a dragon , sometimes i use it to triggering black jewel faster to trigger tenko or white jewel for draw 2 . 

14 minutes ago, Void said:

I use dj to destroy aggro board of fairies or knight , or arthur board , or pdk orca board sometimes   . Because she is pretty efficient board clear . I treat her like nova flare with 5/5 body ( sometimes i also upgrade my lighthind atk by 2 and see my opponent concede afterward lol . 

priestess here is used to reset the white temple so you got another healing and a dragon , sometimes i use it to triggering black jewel faster to trigger tenko or white jewel for draw 2 . 

Huh, I see, cool! xD might have to give it a try sometime

On 6/8/2018 at 8:03 AM, Void said:

wait,, I never saw Oceanus before,, lol.. I should craft that.

Anyway I think this variation use less healing trigger and rather use efficient trade with follower...

anyway My list is more Tenko Shrine centric with more focus on saving as much evo as possible while keeping the board controlled,, problem is it's highly reliant on drawing Tenko Shrine and there's no tutor for that card. Also I'm not Heaven main so I just make do with what I have.

I managed to get 4 win in GP with this deck so it's quite good I think? If enemy doesn't have strong removal it's usually trading with high HP follower is really awkward and once the Shrine is established controlling the board became something really easy to do.

Right now there's barely any sword but if Midsword surfaced again I might need to add 2 or 3 copy of Amaterasu to deal with it.. a 5/5 Amaterasu could totally ruin Arthur day 

deckHavencraft (1).png

On Sat Jun 09 2018 at 8:13 AM, Hikaru said:

wait,, I never saw Oceanus before,, lol.. I should craft that.

Anyway I think this variation use less healing trigger and rather use efficient trade with follower...

anyway My list is more Tenko Shrine centric with more focus on saving as much evo as possible while keeping the board controlled,, problem is it's highly reliant on drawing Tenko Shrine and there's no tutor for that card. Also I'm not Heaven main so I just make do with what I have.

I managed to get 4 win in GP with this deck so it's quite good I think? If enemy doesn't have strong removal it's usually trading with high HP follower is really awkward and once the Shrine is established controlling the board became something really easy to do.

Right now there's barely any sword but if Midsword surfaced again I might need to add 2 or 3 copy of Amaterasu to deal with it.. a 5/5 Amaterasu could totally ruin Arthur day 

deckHavencraft (1).png

Why no Aegis? I mean you are playing Aether..

29 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Would assume because of Taurus. It would be better in situations when shrines pinged em down enough, bit more questionable with HK though it is a decent enough ward.

4 hours ago, Othello said:

Would assume because of Taurus. It would be better in situations when shrines pinged em down enough, bit more questionable with HK though it is a decent enough ward.

HK is great. I play one in seraph deck. Some time people just can't remove it fast enough.

On 6/18/2018 at 2:29 PM, zzMedVeDzz said:

It's because I don't wanna craft him? I just for some reason get 3 Aether due to some bizarre luck.. and Aether is a powerful cards anyway so I'm keeping it all and just thought might as well making the most of it for this deck. This deck is build to win at turn 8 or 10 at most,, more than that you're going to ran out of Cards or option.. Aegis won't help you turn the table when it comes to mirror match (If you're behind you'll still lose, if you're ahead you will win) and it's way too slow to deal with the rest of the deck on the meta..

On 6/18/2018 at 3:00 PM, Othello said:

like @zzMedVeDzz said sometimes that tall wards is what I really need to win the match or at least turn the table for my enemy or even piling up even more pressure if I have the board advantage.. like nobody likes it when I have a 6/7 dragon a 4/5 Happy pig a 1/3 Aether and 7/8 knight.. 

this is why I only have 1 HK, from my experience it'll secure my win when I'm ahead, if I draw it normally I could use it to control or storm and when I'm cornered I could call it to buy time and let enemy waste resources.

Which is why I only have 2 instead of 3 Taurus and 1 HK,, basically if both Taurus is out and I haven't won then probably I need those big body of his

So, since Portal updated with the new cards I thought I’d give it a go xD since I have no account in which to save it, I’d just have to type it haha.

1pp: Globe of the Starways x3 

2pp: Snow White x3, Holy Priest Lorea x3, Scripture x3, Moriae x3 

3pp: Jeanne x3, Bashful Al’miraj x3 

4pp: Tenko Shrine x3 

5pp: Tenko x3, Hind x3, Pure Annihilation x2

6pp: De La Fille x3 

8pp: Alexiel x2. 

Obviously subject to changes, but that’s what I have going right now, things to consider changing: Snow White, Bashful, Annihilation.

As good as Snow White is, the fact I’m not running carapace, due to lack of room currently, does make me ponder whether it’s worth it to run her over something like Jeweled Priestess. Or depending on how the meta shapes up, switching Annihilation for carapaces, or purge if it’s necessary... so many things to consider, so little time.