Sign in to follow this  
zzMedVeDzz

Puppet portal [DN-version]

10 posts in this topic

well , looks like puppet portal actually had so many boost  this expact . in my opinion, cruel puppetmaster and devil of the gaps will filling something in puppet 

they gonna swap noah with orchis of course.  zwei is just in emeralda lvl in removal  but still she pretty good in board centric meta . for old cards, hamelin ofc will auto include 3 in this deck fot those puppet and staircase to paradise too ( maybe they gonna combine with neutrals like puppet before but not sure ) 

The deck still lacks of draw power so i dont remove noah but cut him at 2. He still is the best finishers in terms of pure damage. Orchis takes 2 spaces (she and the puppet one) so the limits your face damage to 9 the turn that you play her at 8. Noah is pretty much letal after that no matter how your opponent clear the board.

ok i have discussed this at length with one of my friends.

Zwei, murderous puppet

it is obvious that she is a good card and will fit really well into the puppet style of clearing the board until you can release the noah (orchis?) combo, or jsut rrreeeeaaaalllllllllyyy slowly chipping away at thyeir health. but the tough question is who to evolve? now it depends. if you want to clear more of the board, if you were facing forest craft you upgrade zwei. but taking down bigger objectives you upgrade uuuuuh vbictoria because then she can do 10 damage. of course she becomes even better if you upgrade both whichwould make it 14 damge to leader per turn combined or 24 damage to followers. pretty top notch for only 7pp.

Orchis, Puppet girl

:heart_eyes_cat: yes she is my new waifu. we discussed how incredibly strong her negeful side is and compared to it the resoulte side is practically useless. its only good if you are way, way behind or if you need to stall. but if you are even or ahead or even jsut slightly behind you go for vengeful. you summon uno and then as many duo's as you can. they all have storm (the duo's) so you can do some decent damage in that turn but in you r next turn (provided the enemy doesn't have nova flare or something to kill them all) you get tre which is really strong. i ahve described him as a tiny albert baby. storm with able to attack 2 times and 3 attack. you can turn it to 5 attack if you evolve him, same with albert. it is okay to kill him in your turn because he gives you an uno evcen if you already have one so you could summon 2 tre's in your next turn (but then your board would be full of orchis, duo and uno.

uuh i have to go but devil of the gaps is good using dark blade on bahamut would giuve him 11 attack and remove the effect where can't saattack if 2 enemy followers uwu bye

1 hour ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

What if play Loki pre Orch?

If it's normal Orchis, she puts 6 puppets in your hand. The other Orchis don't do anything 'cause they are not fanfare.

21 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

What if play Loki pre Orch?

loki--> noah is better

2 hours ago, Kyubey said:

loki--> noah is better

I know you just watch this ,dont you 

1 hour ago, Void said:

I know you just watch this ,dont you 

no (t twice) 9_9