Sign in to follow this  
HollowShadow

Zwei Appears!

4 posts in this topic

just right now the first portalcraft waifu relevant card was reveal and...is Zwei the edgy twin of Orchis the next legendary. And yes She is a puppet and also a puppet master of a ****ing first striker token that can attack twice if you evol Zwei.

So actually i was thinking this card will be staple in puppets and artifact. A 7pp "eachtar" effect seems pretty damn good for control the board but also to push damage with other followers in play. Its 3 attacks in 2 bodies so you can actually have other 3 Followers on offense when you play this little girl. I need to said: for being a gold card this little maniac seems stupidly busted whenever you have 1 evol point for her.

3LAmKQn.jpg

VAG5Hht.jpg

Edited by HollowShadow

Well , she has same level of emeralda in my opinion ,  pretty good cards  but not really broken  . 

Actually why not the evolve is summon another victoria instead giving victoria ability to strike twice . Gonna seeing how puppet works later 

She isnt a portal eachtar. He is a finisher that CAN be used defensively and generally does a bad job of it due to the high necromancy cost. 

This girl is comparable to the new version of zirnitra. generate multiple "rush" attacks and having a solid amount of stats on the board. Obviously there are some key differences between the two but she is the card she is most similar to. 

Anyway she MIGHT be good in artifacts but in puppets she will be excellent because they hardly have any issue saving up evo crystals. 

Just now, Chappie said:

She isnt a portal eachtar. He is a finisher that CAN be used defensively and generally does a bad job of it due to the high necromancy cost. 

This girl is comparable to the new version of zirnitra. generate multiple "rush" attacks and having a solid amount of stats on the board. Obviously there are some key differences between the two but she is the card she is most similar to. 

Anyway she MIGHT be good in artifacts but in puppets she will be excellent because they hardly have any issue saving up evo crystals. 

i compare whatever card that generates a board pressence plus dealt with the enemy followers with Eachtar cause...yeah eachtar is a pretty good finish but the reason that he is so strong (or was pre nerf) was the board clear. That is what i call "eachtar" effect.