Sign in to follow this  
Ruby3ye5

Cards that need NERF from day 1 and yet still not touched

11 posts in this topic

Dear Cygames, please nerf King Elephant and Israfil please. As they are the most oppresive card that is. One Ignore Ward and has Storm 8/8 to face. One heals for 4 then hit with 8 or 10 and decimates 2/2 followers with one attack. Why I revisit this topic again? Because recently I encountered more and more people from all classes not just Dragoncraft but everyone else is bringing Israfil + Sahaquiel to their deck for late punish. Now midrange aggro are pretty much dead. Can only win when their hands were ****ed by RNG itself. And please STOP MAKING BEATSTICKS AS LEGENDARIES!!! MAKE CARDS THAT ARE MORE CONTROL AND COMBO TYPE BUT NOT ANOTHER FRIKKIN STORM, AND DEAL DAMAGE TO FACE WITHOUT COUNTER AGAIN.

If Cygames does not have any intention to fix this, next expansion (Dawnbreak Nightedge) will be my last play with Shadowverse for clearly you never intended to make the game fair and square and only caters to whales who can drown their decks with op legendaries thanks for buying millions of crystals.

See you Cygames, or may be not.

Israfil.jpg

kingelephant.jpg

You leave my elephant alone. He is a fair finisher. And the game is in a ****hole already, dont be surprised. If these got nerfed, Albert would be hit too.

2 hours ago, Alexx55 said:

You leave my elephant alone. He is a fair finisher. And the game is in a ****hole already, dont be surprised. If these got nerfed, Albert would be hit too.

This tbh, and I don’t even play forest, I just wish the game lasted beyond turn 9/10. xD 

The game can't last beyond turn 9/10 because cards like elephant kill people from 20 health. If a deck isn't fast enough it can't win. if there';s ever a slow meta, cards like elephant will dominate the meta and as a result, the meta needs to be fast to keep it in check.

Edited by Bakabridget

Israfil doesn't make playing the game so sorrowful. Isra alone is just a delayed one-side Fafnir, which gain you 4 defense immediately when played.

The Saha-Isra combo is what make playing the game so crude. Eveyone now has access to SalaBreath board-wipe, which can be replayed again 2 turns later.

In fact, Saha effect should have PP capped for followers that can be played, preferably not more than the number of the current turn.

On 3/7/2018 at 9:14 AM, Bakabridget said:

If a deck isn't fast enough it can't win.

The simple solution is there needs to be more cards like Naoise. I've won a fair share against elephant only when playing as Haven. Funny how it works. A slow deck beating elephant. 

Now Ancient Artifact and Prime Artifact nee cs to be nerfed to make Portalcraft not too amazingly Easy to handle enemy's board by spamming 3/1 rush with Only 1pp, or 0pp with amulet. And nerfing Prime Artifact from 5/5 to 4/4 with 7pp and Nerf the amount of damage God Bullet Golem deal to face. Or may be capping the damage at 5 max per triggered ability.

Been Raped by portal too much, kinda sad...

13 hours ago, Ruby3ye5 said:

Now Ancient Artifact and Prime Artifact nee cs to be nerfed to make Portalcraft not too amazingly Easy to handle enemy's board by spamming 3/1 rush with Only 1pp, or 0pp with amulet. And nerfing Prime Artifact from 5/5 to 4/4 with 7pp and Nerf the amount of damage God Bullet Golem deal to face. Or may be capping the damage at 5 max per triggered ability.

Been Raped by portal too much, kinda sad...

The ***? Dont kill the class just because it had some spotlight. If you have problems with portal, play Concede Rune, 100% winrate against portal in ranked, unranked and Grand Prix.

And not to forget Vagabond Frog please nerf it again so it wouldn't be able to hide all the time with enormous buff on itself.

Please don't let those pesky ambushers get too cocky ffs...

14 hours ago, Ruby3ye5 said:

And not to forget Vagabond Frog please nerf it again so it wouldn't be able to hide all the time with enormous buff on itself.

Please don't let those pesky ambushers get too cocky ffs...

Really ? Vagabond is one of the worst card currently.

3 hours ago, Kinxil said:

Really ? Vagabond is one of the worst card currently.

He hope vagabound nerf  become like warsong commander lel xD