Void

Shadowverse next expansion thread : dawnbreak nightedge

1,016 posts in this topic

What, Dragon getting the lowest quality ? Should stop doing topics about renting cards uh cuz I was kinda satisfied overall.

Edited by Kinxil

32 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

How should I put it. I belive this card can be played in any form of deck, in any class. Even DS can fit her in. 
SHe is just doing to much. 1 mana on turn 1, or 0 mana on turn 6.

Will you play a card that says 0 mana - draw 2 good minions? fcn every single class will play it.
How ever I agree about overhype part. It isn't best cards of the set, but score of 83+ could be more accurate.

I mean, by itself the spell is good, but we cannot see it that way. Actually, we can read it as:

5pp

Choose: play Hemera or Magnus

Enhance(6)

Choose: play Hemera or Magnus for 2pp less (as in turn 6 you cannot play both)

(Obviously you can just keep them in hand, but still)

The spell only puts them in your hand, it does nothing but that. To evaluate Chromatic Duel we have to take into consideration the cards it puts in your hand:

Hemera: as good as Geno, less attack for getting at least 1 knight.

Magnus: Liza with more stats but double the cost, cannot combo due to her being 4pp but quite usefull in a full board.

Yeah, the enhance lets you get them both for free, but still doesn't do anything. The cards it puts are the same.

Forgot to mention the overhype about Cerid 2.0 and new Vania. Cerid is good but kinda slow (turn 7 reanimate, turn 6+evolve with the removal) and people seem to have forgotten that Vania needs Vengeance to proc the choose effect (she is still good for aggro, but Imp Lancer can do more damage the turn she is played).

Right now the highest scoring card is Orchis (both vanilla and Vengeful form) with 92, and I cannot disagree with that.

16 minutes ago, Kinxil said:

What, Dragon getting the lowest quality ? Should stop doing topics about renting cards uh cuz I was kinda satisfied overall.

Well, Dragon wasn't going to get the best quality since the beggining, so...

3 minutes ago, Eclipse/Zer0 said:

Well, Dragon wasn't going to get the best quality since the beggining, so...

Craft like sword might win the mini/many players vote

But i don't believe it will win tier 1 spot too

Memecraft (lmao 2nd from bottom) is still holding a lot more cancer than sword (3rd from top)

59 minutes ago, Kyubey said:

Memecraft (lmao 2nd from bottom) is still holding a lot more cancer than sword (3rd from top)

**** dragon

Well but if you playing chromatic duel at t1 instead do nothing at t1 , its better right . Midrange and control sword usually skip t1 do nothing (except aggro , yeah goblin and quickblader or ta-g katana) but with this 

- Chromatic duel is actually more into efficient play and also more value later , not for tempo oriented like aggro sword , and if you didnt draw it at t1, playing it at t6 when usually you need more resource  is also pretty good too

Just remember tempo =/= value  

And btw , card like this is what noble chancellor or axe princess needed ( well looks like support cannon meta is not meme anymore heheh) 

Edited by Void

4 hours ago, Void said:

And btw , card like this is what noble chancellor or axe princess needed ( well looks like support cannon meta is not meme anymore heheh) 

Remember some body did 5-0 with cannon sword in GP finals

16 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Remember some body did 5-0 with cannon sword in GP finals

I was more impressed by that bloodcraft that won with flame n friggin glass, like holy ****. xD must have been against a lot of bricked shadows Runes n dragons to 5-0 the finals. 

1 hour ago, Othello said:

I was more impressed by that bloodcraft that won with flame n friggin glass, like holy ****. xD must have been against a lot of bricked shadows Runes n dragons to 5-0 the finals. 

There is actualy logic behind it. Clash Aoe **** over aggro forest and rune, wich is like half of popular decks.

2 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

DZW9oeHW4AEwosS.jpg

Zwei, pls be cheap >_<

Tart Man: new meme sleeves? :3