Sign in to follow this  
Chaos VII

Need help for deck to reach Grand master!

3 posts in this topic

To be perfectly honest, I would not want to use Swordcraft to reach Grandmaster's right now. No Sword deck is really strong enough for that. You could probably do it, but if possible it's a rough road.

Taking a quick look at your card list, you need 1 more Albert to make any Sword deck viable. 

Mid Sword needs to run Arthur, so unless you're willing to craft him, that's out.

So that would leave some flavor of Aggro Sword. Fair warning, any and all wards shut down aggro sword hard. It's an easy deck to pilot but also far too easily countered in the current meta.

Aggro Sword

Neutral Aggro Sword

Edited by cypherhalo

18 hours ago, cypherhalo said:

To be perfectly honest, I would not want to use Swordcraft to reach Grandmaster's right now. No Sword deck is really strong enough for that. You could probably do it, but if possible it's a rough road.

Taking a quick look at your card list, you need 1 more Albert to make any Sword deck viable. 

Mid Sword needs to run Arthur, so unless you're willing to craft him, that's out.

So that would leave some flavor of Aggro Sword. Fair warning, any and all wards shut down aggro sword hard. It's an easy deck to pilot but also far too easily countered in the current meta.

Aggro Sword

Neutral Aggro Sword

So for reach Grand master wath i Need use? If you Need see all my cards i cani upload screen