Greevilz

Tech cards for amulet meta

8 posts in this topic

Hm, it might be a silly topic but..

With Baha amulet fanfare gone, and amulets like Windmill and Canyon ones plus Silver Golem deck are rising..

What techs should be considered for Eris ? How many cards needed ?

And yes i dont like Durandal in general....

9 minutes ago, Greevilz said:

Hm, it might be a silly topic but..

With Baha amulet fanfare gone, and amulets like Windmill and Canyon ones plus Silver Golem deck are rising..

What techs should be considered for Eris ? How many cards needed ?

And yes i dont like Durandal in general....

Fall from Grace is pretty much it. Lol. I’ve yet to see anyone bother tech’ing amulet Destruction yet. 

4 minutes ago, Othello said:

Fall from Grace is pretty much it. Lol. I’ve yet to see anyone bother tech’ing amulet Destruction yet. 

Only that? Max amount you think?

What about Ancient Protector....

1 minute ago, Greevilz said:

Only that? Max amount you think?

What about Ancient Protector....

Probably 2, I doubt most swords would run 3 rolands, and windmill dragon (from what I’ve experienced) aren’t much of a threat. Ancient Protector can work, but Haven is evo hungry as it is, both are the same pp cost, and you don’t get a ward that goes away the following turn, meaning it’s nigh useless 

Naoise, lol. To a lesser extent. Deck I'm using (still testing) . Usually easy match ups against burn rune & mid shadow. Has trouble beating Portal: 

deckHavencraft.png

its not silly , its some serious question actually. 

im actually prefer the burly guy instead fall of grace somehow but fall of grace also good against  eld wolf or beauty or beast 

just see the meta  

for heaven? Red branch gets the job done well enough at stopping all that burst damage from windmills etc so its not a major issue for me. 

Roland is a bit annoying obviously but you can actually pound away at the opponent with 4 damage swings with aegis and still win so I am not really hurting for some kind of counter. If I had to pick one though I am leaning towards 1-2 copies of fall from grace since it counters last word effects and B&B while solving the roland "issue" 

Execute does destroy Amulets as well as enemy Followers, but Dance of Death pushes damage. There's also that Neutral card with Enhance 7 "Destroy enemy Amulet"