Sign in to follow this  
Alexx55

Let's make cards that resemble forum members

38 posts in this topic

Lol, it's a ding-dongception!

@Kinxil

3-cost legendary dragoncraft follower- 2/2. Overflow requirement is reduced by 1. Evolve- 4/4 follower. Repeat once more.

Flavor Text: Rowen filled was filled with despair upon killing his best drinking buddy. Perchance, he happened to see a smiling talking flower on his time hiding. From then on, Rowen regained his smile and his sanity eclipses as with the dragon's curse waxes and wanes. 

*edit ****, I can't remove these attachments. Geez, the forum tools sucks! @Mouse, a little help here?

Edited by Mouse
Got you covered. :)

Dergonu

Kanahana's Acolyte

Neutral 3pp 2/2

Fanfare: Put a random card from the following into your hand: Fairy Princess, Dark General, or Sweetfang Vampire.

Evolved 3/3

Evolve: Put a random card from the following into your hand: Fairy Princess, Dark General, or Sweetfang Vampire. Then, evolve all cards with that name.

(The card list may grow when new expansions are release.)

14 hours ago, yami.. said:

Chappie

4PP Follower   Dragon Messenger

4/2 Fanfare: Create a "Dragonsong Flute", and put it on your hand. discard 1 card of choice.

Evolve: 6/4  Last Words: Put 3 Fire Drake Whelp in your hand. deal 1 damage to your leader.

I ALMOST really like this but there is just a small tweak that would make it strong without breaking anything. 

And that is, if you have a flute in play then I evolve for free. This gives you some proper pay off for the tempo loss of using the amulet and provides the player with some hand advantage which is necessary since flute kills things like dragon summoner and ivory dragon which are essential to maintaining card advantage. 

Shouldnt be broken either considering the fanfare is a +0 that provides no value if you already have the amulet in play and the evo effect is not only delayed advantage but burns you as well. 

6 hours ago, A Large Ding-Dong said:

@Kinxil

3-cost legendary dragoncraft follower- 2/2. Overflow requirement is reduced by 1. Evolve- 4/4 follower. Repeat once more.

Aye Overfeel turn 4 ! Now we know why Rowen can get crazy. Pesky Flowey.

I feel like this is a bit late but...shouldn't this be in the off-topic section? It's basically advanced ****-posting.

1 hour ago, Chinadude101 said:

I feel like this is a bit late but...shouldn't this be in the off-topic section? It's basically advanced ****-posting.

Hmmm.... Good question.

17 hours ago, Chinadude101 said:

This is shadowverse related due to it making "shadowverse cards".

20 hours ago, Chinadude101 said:

Feels more like it wouldnt be out of place in the custom card creation thread actually. 

On 18.1.2018 at 11:07 AM, OneX said:

Dergonu

Kanahana's Acolyte

Neutral 3pp 2/2

Fanfare: Put a random card from the following into your hand: Fairy Princess, Dark General, or Sweetfang Vampire.

Evolved 3/3

Evolve: Put a random card from the following into your hand: Fairy Princess, Dark General, or Sweetfang Vampire. Then, evolve all cards with that name.

(The card list may grow when new expansions are release.)

Hah, I like it :P 

It's been so long I've forgotten what a nice community you all are xD.

I heard about the new expansion from some people and I'm sort of ambivalent about it, but I dropped by to keep an eye on things nonetheless.

@Malkavian - favorite bloodcraft streamer

Bloodcraft Follower

10 pp 10/12

Evolved 12/14

Rush

Bane

Fanfare: If your leader's defense is 10 or less, draw until you have 8 cards in hand.

On 24/01/2018 at 2:09 AM, Sharmista said:

@Malkavian - favorite bloodcraft streamer

Bloodcraft Follower

10 pp 10/12

Evolved 12/14

Rush

Bane

Fanfare: If your leader's defense is 10 or less, draw until you have 8 cards in hand.

Imagem relacionada

O.o thank you :D