Sign in to follow this  
Greevilz

Fix my deck

7 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Greevilz said:

this is rotation format i believe?? this is my list.. hope this help, you can use 3 jeanne beacon if u have.. remove either 1 curate / judge of retribution
im playing at master rank anyway

14 hours ago, amoya9 said:

this is rotation format i believe?? this is my list.. hope this help, you can use 3 jeanne beacon if u have.. remove either 1 curate / judge of retribution
im playing at master rank anyway

Yes it is rotation mode. I cant play any type of haven other than Smorc mode in Unlimited...

Im master rank too. Chill out.

That being said, im curious about yours too. Can i see? Been trying to build non-summit ones.

Edited by Greevilz

Seems like an ok deck to me, but I’d switch out the Knights for curates, I’ve more or less gone for an almost full heal build when it comes to Aegis, with 3 frogs 2 curates, couldn’t find a decent spot for odette, Though I want to, best waifu xD 

1 hour ago, Othello said:

Seems like an ok deck to me, but I’d switch out the Knights for curates, I’ve more or less gone for an almost full heal build when it comes to Aegis, with 3 frogs 2 curates, couldn’t find a decent spot for odette, Though I want to, best waifu xD 

yea feel free to change to fit ur style..

There isint anything to fix about that haven deck its pretty standard ,i personally like only 2x Aether and 1x lion in favour for more card draw with either singer or Starchaser sprite