Sign in to follow this  
Juryoko

Custom Card Creation Central

22 posts in this topic

So as might be noticed I had something similar for serpents, although I realized that it was pretty limiting to only make that, so I put this here for all players to put cards they created themselves here. As could be expected, they probably won’t ever be put in the game, but it’s fun to mess around or even make meme cards while keeping them centralized in one thread. I played Faeria at one time, and they had something like this which I ended up spending a large amount of my time in. There’s a Shadowverse card creator online if you look it up (gives the skeleton for you to put health, name, rarity, etc) although simply putting the text might be easier unless you just want to use images. 

Edited by Juryoko

Havencraft, Legendary

Bouerkard, The Cursed-8pp

6/8

*Last Words*- Summon a *Black Sword*, *Shield of Shadow*, and a *Possessed Helmet* Attack animation- Undecided

Black sword- 2pp

2/1, storm(?) Attack Animation-Simple slash

Shield of Shadow- 2pp

1/4, ward, can’t be targeted by enemy spells and effects, Attack animation- Ball of shadow

Possessed Helmet- 4pp

3/3,At the end of your next turn, transform this into *Bouerkard, The Cursed* Attack animation- Laser like the guardian golems

Flavor Text- A curse of madness took the revered knight, rendering all he saw as vile demons that must be purged

Evolved Flavor text- His old order slew him, but his armor continued to fight, for his soul contained such hate and insanity it could not rest.

voice lines-

Being summoned/transformed into: “Prepare to be purged!”

Attacking: “Which demon is next!?!”

Death: “It’s not over yet!”

Evolve- “I’ll never stop until they’re all dead!”

helmet voice lines-

attack- “HAHAHAHA!”

Death-“No...it was all a lie...”

Cons- Seems very close to a copy of Mordecai in the sense that he’s “Undying”

Combat wise, he does nothing upon being summoned for having a cost of 8

The helmet is within removal most spells removal range 

playing him, then playing aegis just feels like it is such a powerful curve that I wonder if I should raise his cost and give him some small compensation to his base form

pros- the last words equipment can add a great deal of value and utility beyond just being a big card

I’ve been wanting to expand on the knight theme in Haven, since some of their coolest (but rarely used cards) come from that 

I’m not sure what other pros, mostly because I feel like I should let others find a way to use the card or criticize it

Edited by Juryoko

Bloodcraft, silver

Practitioner of Pain- 5pp

3/5

Whenever a leader heals they take 2 damage

Voice lines-

Summoning: "I've got the best medicine available!"

Attacking: "Have some pain!"

Ability activation: "Hey! Stop twitching!"

Death: "Okay I'll leave! Jeez!"

Flavor text- "A needle here, a needle there. I can make a wound stop healing with the right placements. It's all in how you do it, and I'm just the right doctor."

Evolved flavor text- "A needle here, and a needle there. Now it'll hurt so bad you can't think about anything else but the pain! Isn't it marvelous?"

Edited by Juryoko

Shadowcraft, Legendary

Hel, Keeper of the lost-7pp

4/7

Last words- Summon each allied follower that was destroyed while this card was in play, starting from the most recent 

Voice lines-

Summoning: “I’ve come to collect my dues.”

Attacking: “It’s your time.”

Evolving: “This is my responsibility.”

Death: “I must attend to the other fallen...”

Flavor text- Young or old, she has cared for all of those who’s lives were lost ingloriously and thought forgotten.

Evolved Flavor text: Given the task to be the keeper of the realm of the dead, she silently carries out her job without complaint 

Attack animation: Purple claw slash 

Edited by Juryoko

Forestcraft, silver

Flurry of petals-3pp

Amulet

At the start of your turn, choose an enemy and deal 1 damage to them

flavor text- The scratches did not halt the intruders. The signs were ignored. The forest had given them enough chances, but allowed the small gift of a grave marked by scarlet petals 

Edited by Juryoko

Ooooh, nice, nice. I didn’t realize imgur had a place for custom cards. I’ve been trying to think of a Galahad card that could give a purified grail and a Lancelot that I haven’t figured out, but should Galahad go into Haven bc of the grail or into sword because that’s where the knights of the round table are? 

Bloodcraft, Gold

Hemomancer's call- 4pp

Deal 1 damage to all followers. Heal X, where X is the total damage dealt 

Flavor text- A call to the life force of the world, draining life of all that can be found within reach to sate the thirst of those seeking a lesser immortality. 

Edited by Juryoko

Bloodcraft, bronze

Blood drainer- 1pp

*Fanfare*- Deal 1 damage to an enemy follower. You gain 1 life.

Attack animation- Something like a red line that feeds back to the card, as if the opponent is having their life sucked out. 

Voice lines-

Summoning: "You have been chosen!"

Attacking: "Heh heh..."

Evolved: "I need more!"

Flavor text- "Let preparations commence! Drain the blood of the lamb, and offer it to our lord. In return, he shall protect us."

Evolved flavor text- "It courses through me! Is this the magic that was banned by so many? What fools! If only they knew of such delight! I must have more!"

Bloodcraft, Legendary

Scarlet King- 7pp

4/4

*Fanfare*- Give all allied followers drain. (Thinking of another add on effect to make it more game changing. Not yet sure how to word it)

Attack animation: Player icon bubbles red, then bursts, dealing damage

Voice lines-

Summoning: "Go my subjects, bring me more..."

Attacking: *Content sigh*

Evolving: "Let this be enough."

Flavor text- Righteous and infallible was the king, who knew only how to give and never to take. But he found that which inspired an endless greed, and he cries for the lives he has sucked dry to sate his desire.

Evolved flavor text-No matter how much he takes in, he cannot slake the raging thirst that can only be masked by a taste of blood. He has stopped resisting, for there is no use in denying it any longer. 

Edited by Juryoko

Bloodcraft, silver

Rapine Hemomancy, 5pp

Amulet, countdown 3

Whenever you would heal, instead deal that much damage to the opposing leader. 

Flavor text- A bloody style of magic for those who care not for their own lives, preferring the carnage as their remedy.

Edited by Juryoko

Havencraft, Bronze

Oathlight Paladin, 1pp

1/1

If this follower attacks a leader, gain +2/0 until end of turn 

Attack animation- quick slash

Voice lines-

Summoning: "I will fulfill my oath."

Attacking: "Die villain!"

Death: "I have done my part..."

Flavor text: "Be Zealous and unyielding, full of righteous fury, and fight for those on Earth and in Heaven-
Creed of the Oathlight Paladins"

Evolved flavor text: "Do not cease action no matter the cost. Heroes are made by sacrifice-
Creed of the Oathlight Paladins"

Edited by Juryoko

Havencraft, Gold

Airo, Hero of the Sun-4pp

2/3

Clash- Give all other allied followers 0/+2

Attack animation- Slash of Light

Voice lines-

Summoning: "None shall perish!"

Attacking: "Beat back the evil!"

Death-"Heroes will never live forever."

Flavor text: "I strive to be selfless and unerring, for glory shall not go to only one man."

Evolved flavor text: "Shall I perish another hero will rise up behind me. I do not seek to die, nor to become a legend. Only to never surrender in my fight against darkness."

Thought of this one just now. A bit cancerous but would support Cygames design direction of "end at t10".

Ms. Lyris, Mentor of Flame.

6pp 3/4 Legendary Runecraft Mysteria follower.

Effect: Whenever you cast a spell, add a Crimson sorcery to your hand.

Evolved: 5/6 Evolve: Your spells deal +1 damage while this follower is in play. Whenever you cast a spell, add a Crimson sorcery to your hand.

So, the obvious copy is from HS Archmage Antonidas, only this one wins T10 if you have atleast 1 crimson sorcery in hand. Also synergizes well with Mysteria, Magic founder, as well as Hanna.(for those, who don't know what Crimson sorcery is, it is 1 mana deal 3 dmg to an enemy spell.)

Swordcraft, bronze

Shieldbearer- 2pp

0/5

Ward, can't attack

Evolve: 0/9

Voice lines-

summoning: "An unbreakable wall of steel!"

Death: "Hah! They've got spunk!"

Flavor text: "I'm an unbreakable wall of steel. For my general, for my country, and for the crown!'

Evoved flavor text: "I've got just enough left to stall you blackguards until help arrives. If you hit harder then you might actually get somewhere!"

Edited by Juryoko

swordcraft, bronze

Swordbearer- 2-3(?)pp

1/2

Gain +1 attack for each other allied follower in play 

Voice lines-

Summoning: "Share the load brothers!"

Attacking: "Surrender or die!"

Death: "Keep fighting until the end."

Flavor text: "Swords are a part of any warrior, a bond as great as the ones with your comrades."

Summoning flavor text: "Treat your weapons with respect, and they will repay you by saving your life."

I will start by creating a bad sword card. 

6 mana 6 4 ward gain -1 att for each allied follower in play, gain +1 defense for each enemy follower in play. Cant be targeted by spells and effects.

1 hour ago, Envy said:

I will start by creating a bad sword card. 

6 mana 6 4 ward gain -1 att for each allied follower in play, gain +1 defense for each enemy follower in play. Cant be targeted by spells and effects.

where is the freakin like button at