Sign in to follow this  
Greevilz

Twilight nep this month...

7 posts in this topic

Uh.....

With one month away from rotations, i generally had forgotten about Nep. I blame myself for playing too much Mid. And boy, i gonna miss her out soon.

Its not very likely that Cy will print replacement for 8 mana 5/5 staples for her, considering she will be rotated out 3 months after newest ones....

So into the main case, is the final month good for her? Or a bad ending to her?

Need crafty tips to build because i generally had forgotten it. A shame as a Shadow main, as always..

Edited by Greevilz

Its a good final month for her because ramp dragon hard counters aggro dirt which is the most popular deck at the moment. 

And considering nep has a 65% winrate against dragon.... well there ya go. 

Just be sure that if you run the 2,3,7,8 nep build you are packing some healing angels and if you are running the 2,4,7,8 nep build you have ceres. you NEED that healing these days. 

2 hours ago, Chappie said:

Its a good final month for her because ramp dragon hard counters aggro dirt which is the most popular deck at the moment. 

And considering nep has a 65% winrate against dragon.... well there ya go. 

Just be sure that if you run the 2,3,7,8 nep build you are packing some healing angels and if you are running the 2,4,7,8 nep build you have ceres. you NEED that healing these days. 

Hmm, got a deck skeleton for it? Or your build?

And how you are so confident about ramp dragon? The common ones right now are OTKs, which kinda problematic...

Let alone the dirt ones..

1 minute ago, Greevilz said:

Hmm, got a deck skeleton for it? Or your build?

And how you are so confident about ramp dragon? The common ones right now are OTKs, which kinda problematic...

Let alone the dirt ones..

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Avi6.6EmHC.6EmHC.6IVXY.6IVXY.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6737K.6737K.6737K.6AtGA.6AtGA.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg.6A-aI.6A-aI.fxoyI.63FiQ.6MJgs.6MJgs.6MJgs.6AtGA.673s2.673s2.61KvW.61KvW.63Jsg

Current build I am running. As for ramp, its literally a free win man. You have a massive 65% chance to win. Your only fear is poly but people dont often run that because the amulet sucks in literally every other match up. 

14 minutes ago, Chappie said:

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Avi6.6EmHC.6EmHC.6IVXY.6IVXY.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6737K.6737K.6737K.6AtGA.6AtGA.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg.6A-aI.6A-aI.fxoyI.63FiQ.6MJgs.6MJgs.6MJgs.6AtGA.673s2.673s2.61KvW.61KvW.63Jsg

Current build I am running. As for ramp, its literally a free win man. You have a massive 65% chance to win. Your only fear is poly but people dont often run that because the amulet sucks in literally every other match up. 

Allright, im putting hope on this one.

36 minutes ago, Chappie said:

Uh, i have one thing..

No need for foul tempest or troths? The aggro blood and recent aggro forest was still around....

Just now, Greevilz said:

Uh, i have one thing..

No need for foul tempest or troths? The aggro blood and recent aggro forest was still around....

Foul tempest is certainly playable but I have never liked troth and dont suggest running it. 

Personally, the wards+Belenus+unica and healing angel have gotten the job done at keeping me alive against aggro. If you want to run the FTs though then you will have to figure out what to cut yourself.