Sign in to follow this  
Hikaru

Dirt vs Dirt impression?

4 posts in this topic

Recently there's a lot of burn rune on the ladder so I just wanna know what is people impression of dirt vs dirt..

personally I found it fun and revolting, fun because it feels fresh.. revolting because it feels like literal mudfight with no end in sight, the board keep swing both way that you don't even know what will happen.

anyway I included extra healing to deal with the burn but is there any other way to deal with burn?

5 hours ago, Hikaru said:

Recently there's a lot of burn rune on the ladder so I just wanna know what is people impression of dirt vs dirt..

personally I found it fun and revolting, fun because it feels fresh.. revolting because it feels like literal mudfight with no end in sight, the board keep swing both way that you don't even know what will happen.

anyway I included extra healing to deal with the burn but is there any other way to deal with burn?

Side character: "the prophecy foretold, whoever draws their magical illusionist before the other guy wins."

On 11/30/2017 at 1:36 AM, Hikaru said:

Heal is a good counter against burn. It also means, Elana, Seraph, Ramp Dragon, and token fairies are good to go. Nep is dead though, Because they can banish/transform Kawy. 

Basically value with heals. That also including a Control Blood. 

On 12/1/2017 at 7:23 AM, Weizi said:

Side character: "the prophecy foretold, whoever draws their magical illusionist before the other guy wins."

It's a myth. Even if you're going first, and played him on curve, your opponent can just kaleidoscopic or 3pp banish spell. 

In a burn v burn fight. What's matter is t6. Besides, knowing your opponent. You should always deal with magic man. Even if it seems pointless. At the very least, you can avoid having 3pp 4/3 ambush or a young Levi on curve. 

On 11/30/2017 at 7:23 PM, Weizi said:

I haven't played a dirt rune mirror, but whenever I play against dirt Rune I always kill their magic illusionist multiple times on purpose so they don't get to use any of their earth sigils. In other words, they lose because they played that card.