Sign in to follow this  
Weizi

Should a person play a 1 drop turn 1? How about 1/1 storm?

4 posts in this topic

In the rare situation where someone drafts a 1 drop, is it correct to play it turn 1? Or is it for saving it for evolve ping or evolve killer of 2/2s?

Usually just play it for tempo, because it looks like you are reffering to Take 2, dropping 1-drops on t1 is very beneficial, because your opponent may not even have t2, so that 1drop gets it's job done.

Most classes don't need to worry about drafting 1-drops too often so I don't see the point in talking about them.

In every class except Dragoncraft I'd say play the 1-drop. Dragoncraft is the exceptions because some of their best arena cards are discard cards and 1-drops are extremely useful discard fodder for them.

3 hours ago, Aru're said:

Most classes don't need to worry about drafting 1-drops too often so I don't see the point in talking about them.

In every class except Dragoncraft I'd say play the 1-drop. Dragoncraft is the exceptions because some of their best arena cards are discard cards and 1-drops are extremely useful discard fodder for them.

That is true most classes don't need to worry about drafting 1-drops, I'm talking about that 1 every 10+ runs where you happen to do get in a situation where the pair with the 1 drop is better than the other pair. In these instances, do you play 1 drop on turn 1? or do you not?