3x Grimnir

2x Purehearted Singer

3x Uriel

3x Goblinbreaker Teena

3x Hector

3x Dual Flames

3x Eagle Man

3x Lion of the Golden City

This deck has very skewed matchups.  You are heavily favored against aggro decks, have a decent chance to beat other midrange decks, and downright get pummeled by combo and control.

Seems okay, though it seems a bit too reliant on drawing/uriel tutoring the duel flames over staircase to actually win. Sorta putting all ye eggs in one basket there. :P 

19 hours ago, Othello said:

Seems okay, though it seems a bit too reliant on drawing/uriel tutoring the duel flames over staircase to actually win. Sorta putting all ye eggs in one basket there. :P 

Against aggro the Lion of the Golden City play isn't as important as getting value out of Teena, Hector, and Eagle Man.  In that matchup Staircase helps a lot more than it hurts.

Against control not drawing Lion of the Golden City on turn 1 or 2 is the real issue.  It feels like there is usually enough time to just naturally get a copy of Dual Flames somehow, but if you don't get Lion early than you don't get to do the play early enough to avoid big board clears.

Being honest the deck is kind of bad, but this is the best list I could come up with by far.  I think the fact that you really need Lion in your hand so early in the game just makes it kind of bad now that it costs 9 mana.

Edited by Jack42

Meh, my only problem with Lion is, well, like the other similar decks, atomy, and Daria, high roll? Great, don’t high roll? Tragic, only difference is atomy has a secondary win con in tyrant, lion n Daria are screwed if they don’t get their main wincon asap. 

18 hours ago, Othello said:

Meh, my only problem with Lion is, well, like the other similar decks, atomy, and Daria, high roll? Great, don’t high roll? Tragic, only difference is atomy has a secondary win con in tyrant, lion n Daria are screwed if they don’t get their main wincon asap. 

More fundamentally you can make a consistent Atomy deck because you don't need it until the exact moment you are ready to play it.  Lion and Daria really need to be in your hand early enough to start getting stacks.