Sign in to follow this  
Wipkonijntje

i can't take it anymore

16 posts in this topic

there seems to be a "new" D-Shift deck i the run.

all they do early is spamming those shield golems.

it doesn't even matter what u do, these D-Shift decks play their own game like there is no opponent, they just spam their spells and ramp up spellboost and theres nothign u can do since theres no way in the game to make your opponent discard or prevent him to cast spells.

the whole day i'm up against these ebola decks, even with full aggro sword/blood/storm haven/roach, theres nothing u can do against them.

is there anyone or anything that actually makes a chance against this deck!!??
i'm so fustrated i almost trew my PC out the window. even none ranked games r overoaded with this.

 

:( help , mayday mayday, help...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is one of the new ways that you build D-shift, including more defensive options in Golem assault, as well as more stable card draw via Concentration. It gets D-shift done by t7 consistently (and with a bit of rng on both sides ,t6)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold on you complained about sword nerf, I assume you're playing aggro and you have any problem with Shift ? Weird. Well, consider playing Aggro blood, even a budget one can sport 60+ % winrate specifically against Shift (tested and so far approved with 0 lose out of 6-7 games against Shift).

Edited by Kinxil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kinxil said:

Hold on you complained about sword nerf, I assume you're playing aggro and you have any problem with Shift ? Weird. Well, consider playing Aggro blood, even a budget one can sport 60+ % winrate specifically against Shift (tested and so far approved with 0 lose out of 6-7 games against Shift).

the funny thing is i never played aggro till the nerfs cause i personally didn't need it to get wins, i didn't even played sword once till 2 days ago since it wasn't my thing.

i don't care to much about losing but d-shift just bothers me alot, they play like: "i just do my spellboost and u can't do anyting against it"

 

if u got that winrate with blood your opponents must really had bad draws, or maybe im just insanely unlucky or in an "elo hell" rank.
karma hasn't been onn my side lately now i think about it hehe.

Edited by Wipkonijntje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Sounds like you got the case of the "Controls" xD

karma is a ****^^

god has found me with his magnefying glass and keeps burning my ***

Edited by Wipkonijntje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Control is cancer and aggro is the cure.

That said, have you tried Rhinoceroach?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to play control, then forget it. Control is meme now. Try Jormungand deck. It has burn face, heal, and control tools. If you want to play "cool" aggro, try vengeance deck without Bloodmoon variant. If you just want to rekt D****, Burn rune with Hulking Giant teched. There is also Control Forest featuring Arriet and Storm Heaven feat Kel too. Or, an old fashioned approach: Ramp Dragon.

Those decks were already tested and in a case if you don't want to step too deep into aggro (and roach) territory. Speaking of roach, PTP forest is good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8-11-2017 at 2:39 AM, Trimmage said:

If you want to play control, then forget it. Control is meme now. Try Jormungand deck. It has burn face, heal, and control tools. If you want to play "cool" aggro, try vengeance deck without Bloodmoon variant. If you just want to rekt D****, Burn rune with Hulking Giant teched. There is also Control Forest featuring Arriet and Storm Heaven feat Kel too. Or, an old fashioned approach: Ramp Dragon.

Those decks were already tested and in a case if you don't want to step too deep into aggro (and roach) territory. Speaking of roach, PTP forest is good too.

yea, i took peace with it, last day i did about 25 games. here r the results:

1 d-shift

1 nepthys

1 ramp dragon

all ohers aggro blood/aggro sword

 

guess i'm not the only one who doesn't like d-shi(f)t ^^

Edited by Wipkonijntje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2017 at 2:01 AM, Alexx55 said:

It is one of the new ways that you build D-shift, including more defensive options in Golem assault, as well as more stable card draw via Concentration. It gets D-shift done by t7 consistently (and with a bit of rng on both sides ,t6)

The owl. The Owl is a very very very stupidly good recover card for D shift right now, 2 PP boost all the cards in your hand x2? two times in a row? D shift prefers playing him over old levi AND merlyn so many times. Its super good and fix so many plays for turn 7/8 win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, HollowShadow said:

The owl. The Owl is a very very very stupidly good recover card for D shift right now, 2 PP boost all the cards in your hand x2? two times in a row? D shift prefers playing him over old levi AND merlyn so many times. Its super good and fix so many plays for turn 7/8 win.

He also makes a good Kaleidoscope Glow target, so you don't even need the opponent to play down a target anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait, is D-shift is this popular on Ladder? I've just entered A1 and just this last 7 match I met D-shfit 5 times..

all I wanted is to do an experiment on my ****ty rune deck in peace..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as someone here suggested I decided to make a different account for fun play..

right now I'm at D1 and I managed to get 5 win straight by concede..  I'm playing playing a dirt rune but due to the lack of card I included insight on that deck.. they concede on insight lolz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017.11.20. at 9:02 AM, Hikaru said:

as someone here suggested I decided to make a different account for fun play..

right now I'm at D1 and I managed to get 5 win straight by concede..  I'm playing playing a dirt rune but due to the lack of card I included insight on that deck.. they concede on insight lolz

In D rank???? What has this game gone down to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Alexx55 said:

In D rank???? What has this game gone down to.

Exactly my thought, they're just everywhere. BTW I decided to remove the Insight since it'll be boring but occasionally there's people who concede right after mulligan before I even dropped anything. I'm at C2 atm probably gonna stay at B or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this