Sign in to follow this  
Jack42

14-3 Aggro Blood

7 posts in this topic

Been doing pretty well with this at the moment.  Figured I would post it.

1x Goblin

3x ambling Wrath

3x Cursebrand Vampire

3x Blood Wolf

3x Vania, Vampire Princess

3x Yurius, Levin Duke

1x Baphomet

3x Razory Claw

3x Summon Bloodkin

2x Snarling Chains

2x Angel of the Word

3x Veight, Vampire Noble

3x Night Hoard

2x Dance with Death

1x Imp Lancer

2x Carabosse, Wicked Fairy

2x Fenrir

1 hour ago, Jack42 said:

Been doing pretty well with this at the moment.  Figured I would post it.

1x Goblin

3x ambling Wrath

3x Cursebrand Vampire

3x Blood Wolf

3x Vania, Vampire Princess

3x Yurius, Levin Duke

1x Baphomet

3x Razory Claw

3x Summon Bloodkin

2x Snarling Chains

2x Angel of the Word

3x Veight, Vampire Noble

3x Night Hoard

2x Dance with Death

1x Imp Lancer

2x Carabosse, Wicked Fairy

2x Fenrir

May i ask , why 2 fenrir ? Why not add extra carabosse and imp lancer ?

13 minutes ago, Void said:

May i ask , why 2 fenrir ? Why not add extra carabosse and imp lancer ?

Fenrir is like Dance of Death for medium sized things, but it does 2 damage to a second thing and leaves behind a follower rather than doing 2 face damage.  I have found it to be completely invaluable.

I found the 3rd Carabosse to be a bit cloggy.  It's now an Imp Lancer instead.  ..... 1 Imp Lancer just feels right.  It's a bit of extra reach but running more is too many six drops, and I've found Fenrir to be a bit more valuable.  You could probably try swapping 1x Fenrir for a second Imp Lancer if you really wanted to, but I would keep at least one in the deck.

Edit:

More than 5 6-drops is too many in an aggro deck, so what I've got is basically the balance I prefer with the cards I wanted to use.  Adding more feels like it leaves hands too top heavy for an aggro deck.

Edited by Jack42

15 minutes ago, Jack42 said:

Fenrir is like Dance of Death for medium sized things, but it does 2 damage to a second thing and leaves behind a follower rather than doing 2 face damage.  I have found it to be completely invaluable.

I found the 3rd Carabosse to be a bit cloggy.  It's now an Imp Lancer instead.  ..... 1 Imp Lancer just feels right.  It's a bit of extra reach but running more is too many six drops, and I've found Fenrir to be a bit more valuable.  You could probably try swapping 1x Fenrir for a second Imp Lancer if you really wanted to, but I would keep at least one in the deck.

Edit:

More than 5 6-drops is too many in an aggro deck, so what I've got is basically the balance I prefer with the cards I wanted to use.  Adding more feels like it leaves hands too top heavy for an aggro deck.

Well , i using your base aggro deck , changing 2 fenrir with 2 venomfang medusa , i skip imp lancer for extra carabosse . The decks still run smoothly but its maybe because i just met dshift though. At 1st i try using your lists that run fenrir the result is im not really satisfied enuff with it , snarling chain and dance of death already fit job as removal . The worst scenario i found is when i against midrange control sword that gain so many value from white paladin but overall this deck pretty consistant 

Man i hope the like button already work , you deserve +1

Edited by Void

On 11/14/2017 at 2:48 AM, zzMedVeDzz said:

wht not add Mastema instead of Fafnir?

FafnirxD

Fenrir is a lot more useful for wider boards, although Mastema is a lovely taunt, if it wasn’t for all the murder spells.

12 hours ago, Morrigan said:

FafnirxD

Fenrir is a lot more useful for wider boards, although Mastema is a lovely taunt, if it wasn’t for all the murder spells.

In the end you still win. You have board, you play 5 mana creature, it is removed for 5 mana, but your board is still there, dealing gmd.