Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunz

Slinging mud

5 posts in this topic

For those who love the concept of ER rune and would also like to compete on ladder here's what is working for me at the moment: http://bit.do/Decklist  

manage to get a decent run

IMG_4289.PNG

Gameplay 

The deck is pretty standard Burn with a couple notable and seemingly underwhelming addition which you really shouldn't underestimate for example Shield angel: This card protects your face, protects your Illusionist and is really annoying to remove. Enchanted library: draws you C. Curse or M. Bolt which you will use in the match. Price of magic aka Aiela killer😁. Try it out give feedback 

What rank are you on? Frankly, it's crap compared to regular ER Burn. Even compared with the one with no Dwarf alchemist. First, you can't star seer's telescope (no card draw and less 1pp ES to make your magicman stick), hand is too heavy. I tried it thrice and bricked three times which resulted in three losses. Less card draw = difficult to reach oz. No ping heal nor ping damage = default lost against SwORC. And finally, not enough ES to do anything. 

AND I HATE PDK WITH PASSION! 

Thanks for the feedback🙂.

To answer: Masters, not really significant. 

Well if you don't like the deck and have an easier time piloting the regular then good luck👍🏽.  Some of your critiques were bricking and not enough ER or Card draws. I'd imagine that you would have bricked with those 6pp spells which does happen  but  has for card draw I've never personally had that problem. All in all it's up to style and preference which the deck may not suit you. One mans trash is another mans treasure I guess😜

Played a few match just to test again and won all four.  

IMG_4314.PNG

IMG_4315.PNG

Edited by Gunz
Sorry for poor picture edit