Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
codymc10

Dshift, lol

18 posts in this topic

I'm not sure why it is, but Dshift players always take the longest turns.  Long time just sitting there and after about 30 seconds of thinking they'll just toss out a Magic Missile or an insight and end their turn.  It's probably the most frustrating part about fighting dshift.  It feels like the whole game you're just not really doing anything but waiting for their turns to end and then around turn 7 they cast dimension shift and get the super long turn and they win.  

I was eating breakfast while I was playing and the moment they played dimension shift I decided to let my dogs out and dish up seconds.  And by the time I got back to my computer, it was finally my turn.  I'm typing this right now as I fight another Dshift player.  Long turns of nothing happening, why is this kind of gameplay promoted? 

If I'm not waiting for my turn, I'm watching Levi talk about how old he is.  

I always hope at the start of a game against a rune player that they aren't Dshift.  PLEASE be earth rite or something else PLEASE

PDK players are like starting to become just as bad.  They'll play PDK and then between each follower there will just be the longest pause of nothing happening.  Am I the only one who notices this?

Edited by codymc10

The trick is just to concede when you see the first Magic Missile. Saves you from playing a waste of time of a match.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Unryuu said:

The trick is just to concede when you see the first Magic Missile. Saves you from playing a waste of time of a match.

The real trick is to play almost nothing (sometimes play removal) and hope they lose a game of solitaire.  Meanwhile you've got Markiplier (or insert preference here) up on another tab and couldn't give a damn about the game in progress.

Edited by Jack42
1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Unryuu said:

Well I suppose the dshifter cant complain if they were just going for dailies..... 

The only time I take long turns as D-Shift is when I don't want to *** up the draw/non m-draw spell order and make sure I don't overdraw. And then there is the D-shift turn, where the next turn(or 2) you can do whatever **** you want because you got a free turn.

They’re likely counting which way to get the most card draw/spell boost, least that’s the only time I ever take ages to think about things. o:

a. is streaming so he's talking about blah3 stuffs 1st before playing anything

b. not used to the thing

c. bm because you played agro l0l

usually between these 3 9_9 

Nothing can beat this guy, btw sorry for the long video, but you know, dshift, lol, in the end he outplayed himself though

Edited by holzkopf
1 person likes this

Reason #1,097,239,436 why D-shift should just be removed from the game. 

I don't understand why "long turns" should lead to such an hate against a card or a playstyle. :)

I like planning a bit while I'm playing, and this requires time. Sometime I end up "roping", just because I'm trying to figure out if I can DShift or Roach OTK in the next 2 turns. It's not BMing, it's just that I need time to count and see a couple of turns ahead.

If the game was meant to be played always in a mechanic way like "follower-follower-attack-endturn" devs would have implemented 5-seconds-turns instead of 1 minute.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

I don't understand why "long turns" should lead to such an hate against a card or a playstyle. :)

Long turns is just icing on the hate cake. :D

36 minutes ago, cypherhalo said:

Long turns is just icing on the hate cake. :D

Lol I see, there's no hope then. xD

14 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

Come on now, boredom is a perfectly valid form of lethal as is Old Age, it’s how we always have time worn Levi. 

1 hour ago, midgardsormr said:

I like planning a bit while I'm playing, and this requires time. Sometime I end up "roping", just because I'm trying to figure out if I can DShift or Roach OTK in the next 2 turns. It's not BMing, it's just that I need time to count and see a couple of turns ahead.

If the game was meant to be played always in a mechanic way like "follower-follower-attack-endturn" devs would have implemented 5-seconds-turns instead of 1 minute.

This happens to me all the time xD

Be planning something and that god damn Red Ring of Hurry Yo **** Up appears.

40 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

Not without some real magic to change things up ;) 

(Get it? Huh, huh, do ya?)

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, midgardsormr said:

Roach is also very frustrating to play against, but I'd face Roach over Dshift anyday.  Dshift is the worst deck in this game.  I'd rather face aggro sword. (NEVER MIND PDK IS THE WORST and Dshift is the second worst)

1 person likes this

It take me less than 5 sec for a turn playin dshift. It isnt hard to decide if ur experienced.

Edited by The End

4 hours ago, codymc10 said:

Roach is also very frustrating to play against, but I'd face Roach over Dshift anyday.  Dshift is the worst deck in this game.  I'd rather face aggro sword. (NEVER MIND PDK IS THE WORST and Dshift is the second worst)

Pdk is worst than d shift? You really think so?