Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kinxil

He!! Be!!s

5 posts in this topic

Satan's coming for y... Oops sorry !

After some lame PDK ranked farm, let's go back to meme ! Lemme introduce you with a deck which is rather... hella fun (ho-ho-ho) : He!! Be!!s (well the game won't allow me to use L, wonder why :ph34r:). The theme is rather simple : Play Loki and Helblindi in the same deck, rest is up to you !

... Well it's not that simple, because Loki need some good Fanfare/Enhance (for Dragoncraft ofc!), but you got the idea. Also my deck is purposely featuring no high damage Storm. Everyone has enough of Storm cards, right ?

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.6KUzo.6KUzo.62sZ2.62sZ2.62sZ2.62sac.62sac.62sac.6I772.6I772.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.6AaSQ.6AaSQ.6AaSQ.62sZM.62sZM.6EI-M.6EI-M.66j8S.66j8S.6KUUi.6KUUi.6KUUi.6EQIo.6EQIo.6LziI.6LziI.fxQXo.6KWwo.6KWwo.62zu6.62zu6.65GMo.6Cuey.6Cuey.62zto.694Vo.694Vo#_=_

The strategy is rather simple : Ramp, Survive, and hope to get Board Dominance ! And the godlike meme-tier play : Loki > Helblindi for the perfect riff.

Special mention to Helblindi. While it's not ranked material, that card is quite more fun that I thought before trying it. Seriously dangerous when playing it after a opponent board reset, as well as some epic... bad swing (Sybil 1 hp alone ? ME RIFF FACE !).

If you got any fancy deck featuring one of that duo or both, feel free to share ~

EDIT : UH ! I might have forgot about Prince of Darkness. Which SHOULD have a place. Gotta consider it.

Edited by Kinxil

I like it. 

but I really think Grea the Dragonborn is ridiculous in here.

I really like to try Loki in a deck but so far I only got a Python from the packs... Maybe after Cy nerfs PDK I buy him from her vials :P .

He could be quiet fun with Sky God.

Why is beast Rider in the Deck?

You should have enough 5 drops with Helbindi and Sibyl.

Oh btw Wrath Drake is another good card with Fanfare if you really want more 5s.

18 minutes ago, Kharaxx said:

Why is beast Rider in the Deck?

You should have enough 5 drops with Helbindi and Sibyl.

Oh btw Wrath Drake is another good card with Fanfare if you really want more 5s.

Mostly to test her out. I'm so far kinda happy with her. Againt aggro it's a guaranted double trade and she's threatening enough that when you did one, opponent WILL try to kill her. But I wish she have regular stat upgrade upon evolve. Storm part is beyond useless and make the card a NEVER evolve me unless opponent has 2 HP which... never happen ? That don't make it bad since a follower which is made to deliver without evolve point and is kinda okay at doing it is fine, but ehm.  

Edited by Kinxil