Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bakabridget

When I click concede, let me leave immediately

19 posts in this topic

Maybe I'd stop closing out of the game so much if I wasnt constantly held prisoner forced to watch my opponents animations playing out.

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

Self discipline? 9_9

No it's for situations where you were defending all game and it comes down to: "Okay I have 3 hp left if he goes full face. I have options, but right now i need to survive this turn. I stabilized, just need to survive a turn". And then they drop genesis, zeus, albert, imp, blood razor - you name it.

Some time you just so pissed, that just want to leave, without giving anything to the ***.

They also cuted the abilty to spam emotes after concide, wich is shame. I missing it.

40 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

No it's for situations where you were defending all game and it comes down to: "Okay I have 3 hp left if he goes full face. I have options, but right now i need to survive this turn. I stabilized, just need to survive a turn". And then they drop genesis, zeus, albert, imp, blood razor - you name it.

Some time you just so pissed, that just want to leave, without giving anything to the ***.

They also cuted the abilty to spam emotes after concide, wich is shame. I missing it.

It comes to self discipline anyway.

If you manage to stabilize at 3 hp, you know that your opponent can topdeck lethal. Even if it's turn 29.

Probably it's just me, but I don't care too much. I can understand the salt, but giving the option to "ragequit without disconnecting" seems a bit extreme, and useless.

27 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

Probably it's just me, but I don't care too much. I can understand the salt, but giving the option to "ragequit without disconnecting" seems a bit extreme, and useless.

You didn't get.

Autor talks about cuting ll those face attack animations. Like I see they drop albert, I pressed concide. But instead of match ending I see all attack animations.

23 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

You didn't get.

Autor talks about cuting ll those face attack animations. Like I see they drop albert, I pressed concide. But instead of match ending I see all attack animations.

I know. But he also said that since you have to wait for the animations to finish, he was closing out of the game a lot. :)

I mean, is it really so annoying to wait a couple of seconds?

10 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

I know. But he also said that since you have to wait for the animations to finish, he was closing out of the game a lot. :)

I mean, is it really so annoying to wait a couple of seconds?

It's not  for the first second time. This type of behavior appears after getting screwd constantly.

Seems to me there are a lot of other issues that are more important than this. 9_9

This is only ever an issue if the opponent is BMing you and you are locked into the match for 30+ seconds despite having hit concede. 

But even then, this is truly a minor issue all things considered. 

I have my one minigame: I concede before he attacks: I win

I cant concede: I loose.

I think I have over 90% winrate in the minigame, just concede when you hear "sky"... and dont wait for: "knights, prepare for battle."

3 people like this

15 hours ago, Kharaxx said:

I think I have over 90% winrate in the minigame, just concede when you hear "sky"... and dont wait for: "knights, prepare for battle."

Often if I expect lethal I open menus in advance, so only 1 click separates me from main menu.

Hitting concedebutton is a pain in the ****. Just w8 em lethal with a sip of coffee. I dont care bm, but also its rare to see bm here in master.

On 9/25/2017 at 8:33 PM, Kharaxx said:

or you know...already at the quit button screen at 9pp and you're at <= 10 def

You mean he's not saying "skill knights"? The card is very skillful after all

The interface is honestly infuriating. You can't examine cards in play while anything is happening, if you want to concede before your opponent's lethal takes eighteen moves to execute, it drops you out of the menu and you are forced to endure 20s of their PDKs going off. Buttons don't always register feedback. Even if you manage to click concede, it might not even concede and still lets their 5 storms swing for your face.

I'm going to necro this thread to say:

"For crying out loud Cygames make this happen already!"

There's no reason for all the animations to play out once I hit concede. At least on my screen just shut everything down and blow my face up. Of course I wouldn't mind losing so much if dailies weren't all focused on wins, wins, and more wins. Also, if you didn't design so many decks that are so little fun to fight against. 

Will have to give that a shot but I usually actually like the animations. Hero of Antiquity's is especially cool (too bad I never play him because he has no viable deck ¬¬).