Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kinxil

Exodiacraft

5 posts in this topic

Wanna try some fancy combo stuff ? I might get you covered ! Ramp Dragon burst ? Eh, what a joke ! Echtar army ? Pfft, some scratch. Albert ? He's cute animated, his damages are as well.

All that stuff is kid play. Real gangstas does 24 damage a turn. What could be real damage but doing more face damage than ever needed using a WINDMILL RAGING BAZOOKA !

Okay I'm overdoing it. Long story made short, now that I'm at A0 and here to stay for a moment derping around, I wanted to try something fresh from my Discard Dragon. Jabber RNG OTK is cool, but Exodiacraft is the new cool.

How does it works ? Easy peasy ! You need to play Into The Looking Glass when holding a Red Ragewyrm to tag him as neutral. Later in the game, play Rocketting at the Windmill, and at turn 10 play Ragewyrm, evolve, go face for 10 damage, play Ariett, go face again for 10 damages. Yep, you gotta propel that Wyrm with an harp and some wind. Eco friendly for a nuclear weapon, isn't it ?

When I started to play this deck, I thought it would be umplayable as it requires a 4 cards combo, which is a lot. But I've yet to figure out why, it actually works fairly well on A0, with about 50% winrate. So the pleasure to smash hard your opponent face is not too much altered by Aggro experience. Surprisingly, it works okay against them. Obviously works well against Control, so-so against midrange. Best part, at least in my version : You don't need that much of an invest as you problably have 2 Sybil and 2 Bahamut if you're a Dragoncraft player.

My version :

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.5_394.5_394.5_394.6EJDg.6EJDg.6EJDg.6GeeA.6GeeA.6GeeA.6I772.6I772.6I772.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.62vkA.62vkA.62vkA.6AaSQ.6AaSQ.6AaSQ.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.6EI-M.6EI-M.6IB_i.6IB_i.6IB_i.6923i.6923i.6EQIo.fxQXo.6AY0A.6CsCY.6CsCY.6ICFA.6ICFA.694Vo.694Vo#

Don't hesitate to share your own version, or to try mine !

Where's the Duck?

Duck Won me a couple games with windmills it's funny when you smack the Duck into the opponents face comboed with Arriet.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Volcanon said:

Where's the Duck?

Duck Won me a couple games with windmills it's funny when you smack the Duck into the opponents face comboed with Arriet.

His grace and majesty has won me several games riding on the back of my opponents Bahamut lol

He's no ordinary duck after all.  

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Volcanon said:

Where's the Duck?

Taken out of context this is a hilarious question.