Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nerf Eachtar

Nerf Eachtar

108 posts in this topic

Too argumented. Don't have time to read all of your comment

5 people like this

No way, Eachtar is a fair and balanced card. Nerf Otohime and Albert! /s

Honestly if you can't even provide an argument.. what's the point ? 

Not to mention there is already a thread on this topic.

Nerf Eachtar is cypherhalo alt account btw.  Well played.

"This BrokeBack Can't be taken" - Twitch Chat

Fair and Balanced Kappa

Geez guys .. at 1st time i read this thread , i just ignore it but ...... when you guys replied , somehow i wanna reply too .... man whatever but my comment is just this picture. 

unduhan.jpg

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Eerf Nachtar! °__°

Earth Nectar? Are we trying to get rid of honey bees now? :( 

4 people like this

9 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Eerf Nachtar! °__°

7lQKXlH.jpg

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Imperial Dane said:

7lQKXlH.jpg

>:( I am out of likes! Dammit!

Well, they keep trying to nerf mid shadow, and fail every time so... how about we just nerf Luna instead?

I can see the patch notes already: "We ran out of stuff to nerf, and yet mid shadow still has a 54% win rate, so... we reduced Luna's HP to 10 down from 20 instead. She will also automatically lose if she is going first. This is a smart change, cuz reasons." 9_9

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Well, they keep trying to nerf mid shadow, and fail every time so... how about we just nerf Luna instead?

I can see the patch notes already: "We ran out of stuff to nerf, and yet mid shadow still has a 54% win rate, so... we reduced Luna's HP to 10 down from 20 instead. She will also automatically lose if she is going first. This is a smart change, cuz reasons." 9_9

They will just nerf soul dealer, or chimera or any other unrelatable card and call it a day.

Well either they nerf Eachtar or they begin hitting either the card draw, attendant of night or lurching corpse thusly further weakening the early game of midrange shadow.

I dunno, i just don't see them getting around nerfing Eachtar at this point. He is just too much value when you factor everything else in.

2 hours ago, Morrigan said:

>:( I am out of likes! Dammit!

Lemme like it fo ya lol xD

I think eachtar should be buffed, give him +2/+2 in stats and make him cost one less. Idiots are going to cry about him anyways at least this would make such complaints warranted.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Seriously, watch for the next patchnotes to say something like, "Mid Shadow is still performing a bit too well so we decided to nerf Skull Beast and make it a 1/1. This should fix the issue."

2 people like this

32 minutes ago, cypherhalo said:

Seriously, watch for the next patchnotes to say something like, "Mid Shadow is still performing a bit too well so we decided to nerf Skull Beast and make it a 1/1. This should fix the issue."

dev: sorry bro. we nerfed eachtar & thane to 8pp. howl to 5pp. & little soul to 4pp just because we said so.

23 hours ago, Kyubey said:

dev: sorry bro. we nerfed eachtar & thane to 8pp. howl to 5pp. & little soul to 4pp just because we said so.

How about 11 PP and we'll be good? :D