Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fangore

Bordello of Blood: Bloodcraft General Discussion

9 posts in this topic

Feel free to discuss anything blood here.  Lore, archetypes, balance, support, etc.  

"Accept your fate"

What did he mean by this?

Posted (edited)

I want support for Snek Blood in general. Its fun to use, just like combos. But with their only tutor is turned into 2/1 card draw right now, Snek now never sees plays FeelsBadMan. Oh man, that archetype only last for like 3-4 months, so basically im not pleased with this balance patch for very first time...good ol times.

Talking about cygames policy, keks.

Edited by Greevilz

4 hours ago, AAA said:

"Accept your fate"

What did he mean by this?

In the Shadowverse lore, Urias is the strongest of the 7 playable leaders by a good margin. He wants to experience the thrill of battle like he used to, but he can't find a good opponent after he wakes up from his slumber.

He likely doesn't view the other leaders as being the same caliber of fighter as he is, and feels that they have already lost. The "fate" is them losing, and asking them to accept it is effectively asking them to accept their loss and get out of his face.

6 hours ago, Greevilz said:

I want support for Snek Blood in general. Its fun to use, just like combos. But with their only tutor is turned into 2/1 card draw right now, Snek now never sees plays FeelsBadMan. Oh man, that archetype only last for like 3-4 months, so basically im not pleased with this balance patch for very first time...good ol times.

Talking about cygames policy, keks.

Snakes really needed Baphomet and that cost reduction.  Playing 2 5/5s on turn 8 isn't going to cut it.  If you are in vengeance already, five 5/5s likely won't cut it, cause the opponent gets a turn to kill you off, not too hard with 8 or more pp.  

I was against this nerf also, it destroys many decks and many future possibilities.  

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, fangore said:

Snakes really needed Baphomet and that cost reduction.  Playing 2 5/5s on turn 8 isn't going to cut it.  If you are in vengeance already, five 5/5s likely won't cut it, cause the opponent gets a turn to kill you off, not too hard with 8 or more pp.  

I was against this nerf also, it destroys many decks and many future possibilities.  

Glad we are on same team sir :D! Come to think about it, play turn 8 means nothing to me too, considering dragon can spam baha or forte+urd to kill me, themis for haven, albert can storm face with evo, and midshadow can kill me with cerby+howl combo if im about 10 hp. Plus, i like certain cards restricted to specific designs, just like this snek blood mode.

Oh yeah, feels bad for snow white too...might wanna craft her just for seraph upgrade, but i cant due to she's just plain 2 drop. I feel ya.

6 hours ago, Aru're said:

In the Shadowverse lore, Urias is the strongest of the 7 playable leaders by a good margin. He wants to experience the thrill of battle like he used to, but he can't find a good opponent after he wakes up from his slumber.

He likely doesn't view the other leaders as being the same caliber of fighter as he is, and feels that they have already lost. The "fate" is them losing, and asking them to accept it is effectively asking them to accept their loss and get out of his face.

Shadowverses very own Kenpachi Zaraki lol

On 8/7/2017 at 1:37 AM, Greevilz said:

Glad we are on same team sir :D! Come to think about it, play turn 8 means nothing to me too, considering dragon can spam baha or forte+urd to kill me, themis for haven, albert can storm face with evo, and midshadow can kill me with cerby+howl combo if im about 10 hp. Plus, i like certain cards restricted to specific designs, just like this snek blood mode.

Oh yeah, feels bad for snow white too...might wanna craft her just for seraph upgrade, but i cant due to she's just plain 2 drop. I feel ya.

Blood has all these control tools, enough to control the game well to last until the late game.  Problem is they don't have any finisher, which is why control blood has usually been pretty terrible historically.   So aggro blood has been the only playable archetype for a long time, until vengeance blood came about last expansion and which continues to be good.  

On 8/7/2017 at 5:28 AM, Morrigan said:

Shadowverses very own Kenpachi Zaraki lol

No wonder I like him so much.  Kenpachi was one of my favorite characters in Bleach along with Yoruichi and Aizen.  The first major arc was so good, but it went downhill from there, stopped after the espada arc.

Posted (edited)

On 06/08/2017 at 2:53 AM, fangore said:

Feel free to discuss anything blood here.  Lore, archetypes, balance, support, etc.  

Well many players think that Vania and Veight are brothers of blood... but not well and well (at least in the past)
Vania really is the daughter of the Queen of Vampires, successor to the throne, plus she and the type that is more important to her interests than the bummer of being princess, irresponsible and immature (this will cost you later...) always Fleeing the castle to see the world outside
The Vampire Queen then decides to bring Veight to stay "Eye" in it (here I do not know to tell you for sure if he was transformed into a vampire by the Queen or if he was somebody of the vampire nobility) more and factor that Veight has a A great admiration for the Queen of the Vampires (many of her art have reference to Queen) and a certain hatred for Vania, at least in the beginning, because she shows no respect for the Queen nor her responsibilities, Veight demonstrates the typical arrogance of the nobility what Vania hates at the beginning
Well Veight becomes Vania's coast guard (so that's why they gave Ward's ability to him :D

[Scarlet Bond] Servant Veight

Vania treats him more like a pet talking about it Vania has another pet a Dragon named Malinda the one she met in a Of her escapes from the castle, because she has taken care of her since she is a cub, she considers Vania as her mother (will we have her in the future...)

VaniaVania+Vania++[Princess of Wyrms] Vania
Due to her position and her, she does not get along very well with the other vampire nobles Vania so te two close friends Spinaria

Spinaria

and Sapphira (this last one and the daughter of the Soul Dealer ... ok and joke forget that ok...)

Safira

Leave their story and how they met for another time...

Vania and Veight after some time together began to be "close" here was never very explicit but I think we better keep it secret, do not tell the Queen!!!

376f3e0add2d9f60
Due to some "tragedies" that can not be avoided, since Vania and Veight was not around (I said Vania's fleeting ones were going to cost them dearly) Vania was forced to Succeed the throne, but it was not easy, many persecutions , Struggles, manipulations, she finally got her "responsibility" back along with Veight who stayed by her side all this time
But Vania has become somewhat "bitter" even as Veight tries to cheer her up in an attempt to bring her brightness back, now they have to rebuild their destroyed reign...
To finish here is one of the art of "adult" Vania

CqB424dUkAAcC0S.jpg
Unfortunately I do not have the adult Veight, many arts have been lost the long years even the very sites of Range of Bahamut are Incomplete missing many arts (I call them Lost Arts)

Edited by Malkavian
3 people like this