zzMedVeDzz

Neutral Rune [WD post nerf version]

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, fangore said:

Ha! Reina, man I tried hard to make that work when it was released.  Oh the dreams.  An army of snowmen raining blizzards of destruction on my foes, a colony of fairies getting upgraded and piercing the enemy, clay golems for 16 damage, etc.  Unfortunately she comes too late.  I think if she cost one less, she could find more use. 

Nah, you can't make reina viable until rune have evo refill. I run 2 juveliers in my vengeance blood deck. It's insane.

Alot of things comes down to a need of evo refill..

Or have auto follower generator, like Nep does

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been testing and it's definitely a super strong deck, but it's also really fun to play. Probably the first Rune deck i really enjoy playing since Daria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Uh, while im still working on the current neutral ginger rune, can i soon post another neut ones, but rather added something called Abomination Awakened? 

Note that this deck isnt mine but another GM Japanese player....

Oh yeah, the current RAGE tourney neut rune did have ginger and elta included, just as i thought. 

Edited by Greevilz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Greevilz said:

How does it suppose to work? xD no spells, no way to proc Abom, even in theory..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

How does it suppose to work? xD no spells, no way to proc Abom, even in theory..

Would guess it relies on Grimoires draw 2 , everything else is a 1:1 so it won't proc. doesn't seem like a fantastic idea, since you'd rather not waste the evolves on abomination if you can help it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

How does it suppose to work? xD no spells, no way to proc Abom, even in theory..

@zzMedVeDzz Wish i could know dude.

But mostly, many opponent would aim on abo first rather than others so....

Oh yeah, hows your n-rune version going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Greevilz said:

@zzMedVeDzz Wish i could know dude.

But mostly, many opponent would aim on abo first rather than others so....

Oh yeah, hows your n-rune version going?

Not realy good. I switched to my tempo dirt deck from ToG for quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actualy yesterday I did some rune quests with Neutral deck. Currently i'm playing with this build:

OqoZC5W.png

It is some time junky, b/c you have 14 cards with 5+ cost and soe time you win by turn 6, b/c you run neutral package. the transition into the late game is not smooth.

It is fu deck, but I have strong feeling that meta aggrolist is overall more effective better, and that my deck have something wrong with it, making me lose game, wich I should't lose..

@Yue how is your neutral deck doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently I'm experimenting with a more aggressive version of neutral rune with Abomination. I'd say it's doing pretty well, I'll probably update my thread with it at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Oh, snap, I did it! I turn my self into a pickle, Morty! I finished this deck! It is working as clock, biiiiiitch!

qpdqdoj.png

Easy rune quests. Complitely playable Neutral rine list. I'm happy.

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PrivateEyes said:

Currently using a Neutral Wordwielder deck. Working pretty well so far.

deckRunecraft.png

No spells and about 19 unplayablecard pre 5. Like how are you ever comebacking on board, or taking it from opponent. No first drop to dominate early game. Like how? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

No spells and about 19 unplayablecard pre 5. Like how are you ever comebacking on board, or taking it from opponent. No first drop to dominate early game. Like how? xD

That's what you would think, but it works out for me xD Obviously though, the deck is very weak against hyper aggressive decks 

Grimoire, witch, and goblin mage keep your hand full so you can abuse Hector and [best girl] Falise. Levi and grimnir are usually enough to stall the early game. Once you get to the 7th turn, you can abuse Sahaquiel + Lucifer to heal up. 

I've used this deck to rank up from A3 to AA0, and it still wrecks in AA0. Usually you don't even need Ginger, but it sure is a beautiful sight when it does work xD

Edited by PrivateEyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PrivateEyes said:

That's what you would think, but it works out for me xD Obviously though, the deck is very weak against hyper aggressive decks 

Grimoire, witch, and goblin mage keep your hand full so you can abuse Hector and [best girl] Falise. Levi and grimnir are usually enough to stall the early game. Once you get to the 7th turn, you can abuse Sahaquiel + Lucifer to heal up. 

I've used this deck to rank up from A3 to AA0, and it still wrecks in AA0. Usually you don't even need Ginger, but it sure is a beautiful sight when it does work xD

Pretty good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been doing fairly well with a control slanted version myself. Struggles a bit against nutty aggro openings if it gets stuck going second without Unica + Grimnir, but otherwise only tends to hit a wall against greedier Dragon builds and Aegis, neither of which are seeing much play at the moment. I've seen quite a bit variation across other neutral rune lists too. Some pack a handful of spells like Witchbolt rather than Grimoire, others mix in Dwarf + Taboo, etc.

I am, first and foremost, teched against he mirror, with a touch of hate for Dark Alice, Polyphonic Roar and the like in Odin since I was getting cheesed by them a lot with the prior list.

59a0f7e294105_WalletRune.png.43fa60c4ee79a52590a522861c09f9e5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Elliot Gale said:

I've been doing fairly well with a control slanted version myself. Struggles a bit against nutty aggro openings if it gets stuck going second without Unica + Grimnir, but otherwise only tends to hit a wall against greedier Dragon builds and Aegis, neither of which are seeing much play at the moment. I've seen quite a bit variation across other neutral rune lists too. Some pack a handful of spells like Witchbolt rather than Grimoire, others mix in Dwarf + Taboo, etc.

I am, first and foremost, teched against he mirror, with a touch of hate for Dark Alice, Polyphonic Roar and the like in Odin since I was getting cheesed by them a lot with the prior list.

59a0f7e294105_WalletRune.png.43fa60c4ee79a52590a522861c09f9e5.png

wow. this is some real greed-fest xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a grindfest, too. Wouldn't have it any other way considering my Dirt roots. :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Damn neutral rune have so many playable builds. It is a shame that a best one is an aggro one.

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Playing from less 2 months and working on this deck from the beginning, hitting master rank ten days ago with it. Can't play any Sahaquiel version coz i don't get the cards. Playing currently this version, very consistent and stable deck and can provide greedy mulligan when the hand already good :

 

A lot of card choices : no time levi coz only good with evo and runecard that you keep in opening hand (less chance for witch of secrets) prefer unicorn (neutral syn and good against aggro), no hector : trying a lot him but you need to slow play this deck for his effect and don't really fit, no grimmir cyclone coz already 6 T3 but can make it like angelic knight but i prefer a T4+ instead for more mid pression. Even if it's aggro version don't like at all wise man coz you can get more brick hand with only T1 T3 followers like with angelic or grimmir.

The last slot for all this cards is Gruff which bothers me : T4 to T6 cards : so tried a lot of things : goblinbreaker teena (good choice and flexibility for mulligan with going first alice and second teena), illusionist (no really good synergy with the others followers, really bad with oz if dying) but make me try master mage levi instead (T6 same stat and better effect the 3 damages where you want is good).

So hard to say for this slot, if any idea I take it. At the moment switching between gruff and master mage levi (don't laugh i know it's dirt syn but T6 reaaly fit the curve and this effect is like 3 rush or storm with good body make me win tons of matches. T6 : master mage, T7 muta bolt and T8 gilga is a solid play. But 3 more rune cards make you loose some stability so... gruff or levi at the moment ????

rune.jpg

Edited by Vimael
image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.08.2017 at 7:03 AM, Vimael said:

Playing from less 2 months and working on this deck from the beginning, hitting master rank ten days ago with it. Can't play any Sahaquiel version coz i don't get the cards. Playing currently this version, very consistent and stable deck and can provide greedy mulligan when the hand already good :

 

A lot of card choices : no time levi coz only good with evo and runecard that you keep in opening hand (less chance for witch of secrets) prefer unicorn (neutral syn and good against aggro), no hector : trying a lot him but you need to slow play this deck for his effect and don't really fit, no grimmir cyclone coz already 6 T3 but can make it like angelic knight but i prefer a T4+ instead for more mid pression. Even if it's aggro version don't like at all wise man coz you can get more brick hand with only T1 T3 followers like with angelic or grimmir.

The last slot for all this cards is Gruff which bothers me : T4 to T6 cards : so tried a lot of things : goblinbreaker teena (good choice and flexibility for mulligan with going first alice and second teena), illusionist (no really good synergy with the others followers, really bad with oz if dying) but make me try master mage levi instead (T6 same stat and better effect the 3 damages where you want is good).

So hard to say for this slot, if any idea I take it. At the moment switching between gruff and master mage levi (don't laugh i know it's dirt syn but T6 reaaly fit the curve and this effect is like 3 rush or storm with good body make me win tons of matches. T6 : master mage, T7 muta bolt and T8 gilga is a solid play. But 3 more rune cards make you loose some stability so... gruff or levi at the moment ????

rune.jpg

I'm pretty sure, you  dont need 3 of DoD. You can try Feena for free slot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now