Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexx55

My Rose PTP deck

7 posts in this topic

After very succesful card pulls from my few standart packs, I decided to make a new deck: BEHOLD, MY MIGHTY INVENTION!!!(not so mighty, actually). The core of this deck is T10 playing a 0 pp Rose queen and having 5 fairies in hand to finish your opponent with 15 damage thorn bursts. But I do have a Path to Purgatory as a backup plan for longer games. Also, Fairy dragons are op. T1 Fairy circle, T2 fairies, T3 sylvan+ fairy, T4 trade all fairies and play 2 3/4 wards.

I know the deck is incomplete and wins only against something like Aegis or D-shift or any deck that doesn't finish the game at 8 pp, and it is too fun to play with, because of all the different ways you can make your moves. Feel free to give suggestions to possibly make this deck better.

1 person likes this

First of all, congratz for the deck, it seems fun to play indeed. :D

A few comments.

PtP: nice card, but a bit unreliable in this list. First of all, you don't have card draws at all, so a single copy is just asking RNGesus to get it exactly when you need it. Second and most important point, you don't have any "manual activator" for it. If we assume that you'll get 2-3 shadows per turn, you'll be able to trigger it starting at turn 12-15. Too little too late, since it's just 6 damage. If you want to go down the Path, you need at least 2 copies and Altered Fates. If you just need an alternate wincon, you'd better include 2x Jungle Wardens: more versatile, they come reliably sooner and can deal 8 face damage.

If you remove PtP, you can also think about including 2x Elf Queen. One of the main issues I can see for this deck is survivability around turns 7-9. Elf Queens and Aerins would help in that regard.

Dark Elf Faure: interesting choice, but it's a conditional Fairy generator. I'd prefer something more reliable. Wood of Brambles is a great card that also helps you controlling the board, thus increasing survivability.

Fairy Driver seems good here. I'd include a second copy, so that you have ways to use extra fairies as chip damage or board control tools.

Flower Princess and Fairy Caster are OK, but maybe there's something better and. Why not Verdant Steward?

I'd add a third WotF. You need to control the board, and since you have no card drawing it's better if you have 3 copies to ensure you draw at least one when needed.

Ty for tips. I added PtP just because i though: "If I don't draw any roses or wolfs, atleast i can burn my fairies in hell for shadows." I actually succeded achieving 30 shadows, but it was against Aegis haven, who popped aegis at T13 (Too late, because thorn bursts came down). Don't have elf queens and probably won't invest into them. Anyways, I'll make some adjustments and post the decl with results.

1 person likes this

Nice.  Rose Queen forest was my first love for that class, I love that card so much.  Like the inclusion of Fairy Princess too, I'm probably in the minority.  Without nature guidence or altered fate, PTP is likely a wasted a slot as it will be very rare to reach 30 shadows.  PTP really needs a deck dedicated to it, to become a meaningful inclusion.  I prefer Verdent steward over fairy caster cause he/she comes with ward and much better stats.  I would also go Crystalia Aerin over Fairy beast, though 1 of each could be fine.  I always liked Waltzing fairy over dark elf, cause of the guaranteed fanfare and almost guaranteed last words.  Wood of brambles seems like it could fit such a fairy heavy deck, though don't know what to cut for those.

Drop PtP for Elf Queen. PtP is a dead card without 3x Altered Fate.

And you need heal in this meta.

He said he doesn't have Elf Queen.  That is a great card for this type of deck though.

I'm just saying my opinion - what's good for the deck and why, the choice always belongs to creator ))