Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fangore

Falise, Leonardian Mage

10 posts in this topic

So again there were so many great cards released, but not much talk about a lot of them cause people are upset about balance.  After trying to make a neutral Rune deck last night, and trying Falise out in it, I have to say she is good, she is real real good.  Now regardless of being evolved or not, she will deal damage equal to the neutral cards you have in hand.  If you are running witch of sweets, which honestly you definitely should in a neutral deck, 2/2 draw a card is fantastic and other card draw this damage can easily be off the charts.  Even with just witch of sweets as my only card draw, I was averaging a solid 3 damage per battlecry.  You can deal x damage, destroy a small to medium follower, and evolve for storming 4/7 to the face on turn 5.  Her enhance (7) she will evolve herself.  On paper this all looks good, in practice it works even better.  Try her out if you haven't already.  

Have you tried with Into Looking Glass with that card ? If yes, how is it ?

Confirmed, game winner in many scenarios with my Neutral Burn ER.

Together with Oz, one of the best cards Rune received this expansion.

You don't really need Looking Glass with her, even with 2-3 Neutrals in hand she can usually finish off a damaged evo followers on t5, and it's a great play on t7 to smash your opponent's face.

1 person likes this

Yeah i played some games against neutral rune lately and it's definitely good, it just got overshadowed by ER Rune so people aren't paying that much attention to good cards like this one.

@Patrickzzz What is your decklist ? Do you play Goblin Leader / Princess / Alice ? And for you, what is the main card in deck (Spell / follower / Necklace ?)

What i mean by main, that's a card that can't be changed because of synargie with Falise etc....

You don't need looking glass.  There is maybe more flexibility in what neutrals you can run in neutral rune than any other neutral based deck.  There is slow neutral rune running the Saha package, almost seemingly like Ramp dragon minus the ramp.  There is the faster version that piles on the early neutrals that many neutral decks run, and there are ones in between.  You have a lot of options.  If you run more card draw and a slower deck, usually you are going to have more cards in hand which means Falise will get more value.