Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Void

Try to make it work : Bandersnatch in control blood

13 posts in this topic

In this god damn neutral meta , i was still trying makig pure blood control decks viable and the result is .... well im fcked up , i  try everything like bloodmoon lethal blade , righteous devil , etc even sadistic night . But still they manage to outvalue my decks whats going on , bandersnatch is decent at t5 and even monstrous at t7 but if he pull saha while i was in a pinch 😑need help guys 

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F8hs.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.67SGY.67SGY.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6923i.6923i.6ItyC.6ItyC.6ItyC.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOc.6IwOc.694Vy.694Vy.61SDy.61SDy.61SDy.6I_Gy.6I_Gy.63i_a.63i_a.694Vo.6Cueo.6Cueo

Looks more like your trying to do Ramp Dragon, but without the Ramp,  I'd personally get rid of the sahas and put in something like  Soul Dominator, at least then it has storm so it's some free extra damage at the start of your turn 8 (presuming bander dies instantly), but I'm not much of a blood player, but eh, the rest seems fine, the rest of your 6 drops+ either don't need fanfares, or have a huge enough body, that even without the board wipe from your baha, it's still a big priority for them to take out before you close the match on them.

30 minutes ago, Othello said:

Looks more like your trying to do Ramp Dragon, but without the Ramp,  I'd personally get rid of the sahas and put in something like  Soul Dominator, at least then it has storm so it's some free extra damage at the start of your turn 8 (presuming bander dies instantly), but I'm not much of a blood player, but eh, the rest seems fine, the rest of your 6 drops+ either don't need fanfares, or have a huge enough body, that even without the board wipe from your baha, it's still a big priority for them to take out before you close the match on them.

Okay looks like im gonna rid all saha , then add 1 more bandersnatch and 1 more revelation ,  im also thinking to put another healer or wards maybe to make this deck works but still need tinkering

2 minutes ago, Void said:

Okay looks like im gonna rid all saha , then add 1 more bandersnatch and 1 more revelation ,  im also thinking to put another healer or wards maybe to make this deck works but still need tinkering

Can always try that new one that came in WD, disagreeable Demon, I think? Gets ward if they have something, otherwise becomes more offensive, might help you out, but you do have spiderwebs in there, so not sure how much better or worse they'd be.

Well still tinkering im put out 1 yurius and 1 spider to put 2 baphomet , the result is the deck begin to get some engine draw and people tend to let my enhanced bandersnatch so i can set lethal with them . The deck is not effective in ladder  but i enjoy it in unrank match xD

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/6?hash=1.6.6BFgM.6BFgM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F6FS.6F6FS.6F8hs.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.67SGY.67SGY.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.68zBM.68zBM.68_dm.68_dm.6CsCi.6CsCi.6ItyC.6ItyC.6ItyC.6IwOI.6IwOI.6IwOc.6IwOc.6IwOc.6Iyqi.6Iyqi.61SDy.61SDy.6I_Gy.6I_Gy.6I_Gy.63i_a.63i_a.6Cueo.6Cueo

Geez , i hope bandersnatch is dragoncraft follower .

Thats gonna make him viable somehow

You should put Ice Blade Warfiend instead of Phantom Cat.

Bandersnatch and Baphomet can pull both cards, but you don't want Bandersnatch pulling Phantom Cat but you are very happy with it pulling IBW. 

You also probably want to be able to have tempo when you pull out your Spawn of the Abyss, and Ice Blade Warfiend is way better for that since it has rush, while Phantom Cat doesn't do that.

Had any luck with the deck? I fought a really odd control blood this morning, had things like Bloody Mary and err that 1/3 with drain, can't remember the name xD was pretty bad, but the BM into Dire Bond was rather interesting.

7 hours ago, Aru're said:

You should put Ice Blade Warfiend instead of Phantom Cat.

Bandersnatch and Baphomet can pull both cards, but you don't want Bandersnatch pulling Phantom Cat but you are very happy with it pulling IBW. 

You also probably want to be able to have tempo when you pull out your Spawn of the Abyss, and Ice Blade Warfiend is way better for that since it has rush, while Phantom Cat doesn't do that.

Well i will consider that , 

44 minutes ago, Othello said:

Had any luck with the deck? I fought a really odd control blood this morning, had things like Bloody Mary and err that 1/3 with drain, can't remember the name xD was pretty bad, but the BM into Dire Bond was rather interesting.

Sweet fang vampire , wtf long time didnt see some1 mention that card , direbond bloody mary combo can only execute at turn 8 and playing direbond at t3 is like saying please kill me when against aggro , they usually not gonna put you into vengeance cause revelation is thing , they gonna w8 until spawn come . Its viable until spawn coming -_-"

11 minutes ago, Void said:

Sweet fang vampire , wtf long time didnt see some1 mention that card , direbond bloody mary combo can only execute at turn 8 and playing direbond at t3 is like saying please kill me when against aggro , they usually not gonna put you into vengeance cause revelation is thing , they gonna w8 until spawn come . Its viable until spawn coming -_-"

Well, wasn't tat big of an issue cause my havens control as well, so it was a slow game, and tbh, I never saw a bephomet, or spawn like.. at all and we reached turn 16 xD but yes, it is rather suicidal, but why you'd be running out of cards to need to put down card draw on t3 I dunno! 

Temptress vampire is a stable for control blood decks. She is a beast. Esp if you pull her for 5pp with baph. Id run 3 scarlets, imps and yuries and airjammers. Diabolic drains also staple. Don't be shy running 3 revelations its a great card. 

2 hours ago, Ocean said:

Temptress vampire is a stable for control blood decks. She is a beast. Esp if you pull her for 5pp with baph. Id run 3 scarlets, imps and yuries and airjammers. Diabolic drains also staple. Don't be shy running 3 revelations its a great card. 

Temptress Vampire is a great card to pull with Baphomet, but is terrible to pull from Bandersnatch.