Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sfn

Please add guaranteed Legendary after opening many packs

32 posts in this topic

i've finally opened one at 55th pack today. lion of the golden city. now I dont feel as bad but it's still bull****

Updating my bad luck streak. 64 packs without a single legendary.

In the last 10 packs I got 3 golds, 2 of which I already had 3x.

It's true that Cygames is generous, but had this happened during my first month on SV I would have quit without regrets.

just bought 10 packs of wd and it only had 2 golds in it. I can only help but laugh now at 38 packs with no legendary and about 4 golds... was going to throw some more $$$ at cygames but probably not now between this and the meta.

edit: honestly i feel scammed having just spent 160 on their specials but thats me i guess. wow thanks for all the dupes. garbage...

Edited by jMw

Luckly my luck isn't bad on this expansion but it was pretty bad on the last one so i know the feel, adding a guaranteed legendary after a while is definitely a good idea(It wouldn't influence the people who already opens tons of legends so they probably won't lose any money, and it would encourage people to buy more packs at once).

I dont see any harm in giving us a pity counter especially since Cygames increased the amount of legendaries in each set which drastically decreased our odds of pulling the legend we want. 

1 Legend for every 20 packs or so sounds fair and they could also make packs bought with crystals give a minimum of 3 silver or greater rarity cards to give more incentive to spend money on the game. Seriously, can you imagine dropping 30+ dollars on this game and not pulling a single legend and only a handful of golds? 

I love how generous cygames are with packs but things are not perfect so hopefully they will consider this for their next update. 

Just got my 10 WD rigged pack

Alice, Jabber, and Abyss plus 9 other gold :D

Too bad dragon sux this expansion >:(