Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yue

Earth Awakened

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I crafted 2 Abom to make this deck I just theorycrafted. I don't know if it's good, but it's the most fun I've had playing this game in a while. The absolute shenanigans with Abomination + Ancient Alchemist and Pascale + having a board are just insane.

598d3486918d4_ScreenShot2017-08-10at9_37_05PM.thumb.png.01b907283192bc69cc56488fb3557cb0.png

[link]

Edited by Yue

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Yue said:

I crafted 2 Abom to make this deck I just theorycrafted. I don't know if it's good, but it's the most fun I've had playing this game in a while. The absolute shenanigans with Abomination + Ancient Alchemist and Pascale + having a board are just insane.

[link]

I've encountered quite a LOT of Dirt decks lately on the ladder. They were not exactly like yours tho, they were more aggro-burn oriented. But they run Pascale nonetheless (one of them also ran Taboo).

Edited by midgardsormr

2 hours ago, midgardsormr said:

I've encountered quite a LOT of Dirt decks lately on the ladder. They were not exactly like yours tho, they were more aggro-burn oriented. But they run Pascale nonetheless (one of them also ran Taboo).

Yeah, I see a lot of Aggro Earth. I tried it last month with moderate success, and it looks like a lot of new tools this expansion might push it into viability.

How is gingerbread house, the vampire kiss that costs one more working?  

Posted (edited)

Im playing with OZ , amazing legendary for burn rune.

Screenshot (51).png

Edited by Envy

Aggro dirt is good now. Dirt playing from board, having alot of stats behind wards, wich makes very easy to fight against sword.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, fangore said:

How is gingerbread house, the vampire kiss that costs one more working?  

Not great, I got a lot of B.S. wins yesterday, but I'm doing much worse today. I'm going to keep trying though.

Edit: 2nd half went better, deck ended up even when I finished my Rune 4-win quest.

4 hours ago, Envy said:

Im playing with OZ , amazing legendary for burn rune.

This looks pretty strong.

Edited by Yue

Any one tryed control version with golem asault, abom, AA and Pascale?

I'm enjoying my burn dirt rune with Oz, similar to envy but with 3 demonic strikes.

There seems to be some ptp earth decks as well which I've yet to try.

ptp earth 

seriously? 0_0 considering that amulets usually don't generate shadows - it seems ridiculous to me

Also, Abomination Awakened is more suitable for D-Shift decks since there are more strong draw cards - in ER it's too inconsistent, depending only on Ancient Alchemist for activation.

3 hours ago, Usagi said:

seriously? 0_0 considering that amulets usually don't generate shadows - it seems ridiculous to me

Also, Abomination Awakened is more suitable for D-Shift decks since there are more strong draw cards - in ER it's too inconsistent, depending only on Ancient Alchemist for activation.

AA, new carddraws, new golem assault, ER have ways to proc abom several times.

On 6/28/2017 at 11:15 PM, Yue said:

5954a4c5c7458_ScreenShot2017-06-28at11_56_21PM.thumb.png.7576380b202a7d862cb97654017adc81.png

[link]

@Yue Are you still using this deck? How is it working out for you? I got three Abo and need a deck that uses 3 copies of him.

34 minutes ago, Sharmista said:

@Yue Are you still using this deck? How is it working out for you? I got three Abo and need a deck that uses 3 copies of him.

Hey, it's nice to see there are still people interested in Abom, it's one of my favorite cards this expansion.

I'm currently testing a much different deck. I'm still not sure how good it is, but it seems promising.

I'll update the OP with the new list. Here is a screenshot from a recent game, there are few things in Shadowverse that feel as satisfying as an Abom evolve triggering.

598d342a014f6_ScreenShot2017-08-10at9_31_15PM.png.12c5ad5eaab29237aab35b3ef4d86492.png

1 person likes this

Abom is definitely extremely satisfying.  I'm using it in my D shift deck and it has helped a lot against aggro, I only have one.  However cause D shift is often at full hand or near full hand, the opponent can't ignore Abomination (assuming you didn't already trigger same turn), and will expend resources to kill it off.  It can also be evolved manually in a pinch, and a 6/6 body is very good.  

God, you guys are good in squeezing the potential of a card. I always see abom as a bad card(or a bad legend at least). Wish I could pull abom this week.