Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RocketDragoN

Help with Make Decision, what to chose?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Helo, i try to make realy strong deck to start climb up to master. I know since i am more free2play player (Buy maybe be 1 prebuilt deck and 20 packs for money) I need to create one strong deck before i get mad and spend more money :D

I thinking about one of those two:

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.67pxY.67pxY.67pxY.6Be5A.6Be5A.60COQ.60COQ.60COa.60COa.60COa.67st2.67st2.67st2.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CnpI.6CnpI.642Ey.642Ey.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.6BjSI.6BjSI.6BjSI.6BgWy.6BgWy.6FZYI.6FZYI.645Pw.645Pw.60Bfi.60Bfi.6FZYS.6FZYS.6FZYS

I need create those cards to make this deck:

2x Dark Jane

1x Heavenly Aegis

1x Tribunal of Good and Evil

https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.7.640Hy.640Hy.640Hy.65BUS.65BUS.67pxY.67pxY.60COa.60COa.60COa.61KvW.61KvW.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CsCi.6CnpI.6CnpI.642Ey.642Ey.642Ey.60E5y.60E5y.60E5y.6BjSI.6BjSI.67sO6.67sO6.6BgWy.6BgWy.6BgWy.60COk.6FZYI.6FZYI.645Pw.645Pw.645Pw.61SDy.6FZYS.6FZYS.694Vo

I need create those cards to make this deck:

2x Dark Jane

1x Bahamut

What You guys think?? Witch one of those help me to climb on ranked matches?? 

Edited by RocketDragoN

Both are okay. If you really want to climb the ladder fast go with storm haven or aggro shadow. 

Control haven decks are great but the matches take forever. You'll be 100 years old before you reach master rank.  

You may want to try this:

You may want to switch out some components to suit your style better.

Both lists seem OK-ish. I don't like either of them... but it's because I think Aegis isn't good enough to climb, atm. Personal taste. :) 

I would prefer a Storm Haven list running Dark Jeanne x2, and maybe Forbidden Rituals (against Shadow) or more Tribunals/Urd (against Dragon).

Still, they are both solid choices.

The first list seems a bit faster, and focused on the early game, so it can net you some quick wins. I feel it will perform badly against Dragon though, as it doesn't seem fast enough to outrace them and doesn't have enough late game to contest their huge board threats. Also... only 2 Themis? Really? o.O

The second list is more control oriented, and slower. It probably has better chances against Dragon, but it seems lacking against Shadow.

In my opinion, both lists could be improved by subbing some cards with Judge of Retribution and (especially the first list) Forbiddent Rituals.

Hey, because for storm heaven i need to craft only 2 jane, and anyway i need tchem for control i try tchem. And i mad now more then before. I feel i realy waste my time on this game...

http://sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#NiwzOjEwMTcxMzAyMCwzOjEwMjcxMTAxMCwyOjEwMzcyMTAzMCwyOjEwMDcxNDAxMCwzOjEwMDcxNDAyMCwzOjEwMjcyMzAxMCwzOjEwNDAzMTAyMCwzOjEwMTcxMzA1MCwyOjEwMjcyMzAyMCwyOjEwMDcyMTAyMCwyOjEwMzczMzAxMCwyOjEwMzcyMTAyMCwyOjEwNDcyMTAyMCwyOjEwMTc0MTAyMCwzOjEwMjczMTAzMCwxOjEwNDczMTAzMCwyOjEwNDc0MTAxMA==

I use this deck. and my stats are:

3W 7L

I nearly drop back to A0 

Anyway i must said, just 3 days ago i dont have this problem, my all decks work realy good i don use only Forest and dragon (reroll qest with those 2) But after those few days my luck drop to zero.

When i play my frogcraft:

https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/3961/frogcraft

I get smth like 60% - 80% win ratio.

Rush Bloodcraft 

I get smth like 60% - 80% win ratio

Control Aegis 

Just owned.

all three on ranked plays.

I use my nephneph, and daria on normal matches to dont drop on ranked but still 40% WR.

I dont realy understand what happend, is there some patch? Meta update i dont notice? What's going on? I dont even have a mood to test heaven control now...