Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trimmage

Lecia doesn't protect from banishment?

5 posts in this topic

Long story short: My board + Lecia got wiped from dragon's mass banish spell. I was like 'welp. I wonder if the same thing happens with Dark Ritual? And I wonder if Liza works the same too?

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Trimmage said:

Long story short: My board + Lecia got wiped from dragon's mass banish spell. I was like 'welp. I wonder if the same thing happens with Dark Ritual? And I wonder if Liza works the same too?

Lecia only protect from  destroy and effect damage , banish is not count to  that so yeah dark ritual will do too, in liza case their follower cant be damaged but still can be destroyed by themis, bahamut or tribunal

Edited by Void

It will, unless it directly mentions protection from banishment, it does not offer protection against that. Only destruction effects and damage effects. So it will protect against themis, revelation and so on. But it won't protect against Calamitous curse or Dark Ritual.

Bummer

Seems like tokens still have a long way to go.

Depends, not a lot of classes have mass banishments. And in theory you could get around that one with a mass buff instead. Still, more support for token play for sword would be nice.