Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zzMedVeDzz

Tempo ER [ToG-version]

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, this is my current itteraction of this deck. I stole it from some dude on Reddit. He went from a0 to aa3 with it.
uu9GJdy.png

This variatio is much simplier then previous, bad have potential to lose games, you have no reason to lose.

Elemental Alchemy is a flex spot.
It beats shadow, drago and heaven if(!) the have not a godhand. 

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

So, this is my current itteraction of this deck. I stole it from some dude on Reddit. He went from a0 to aa3 with it.
uu9GJdy.png

This variatio is much simplier then previous, bad have potential to lose games, you have no reason to lose.

Elemental Alchemy is a flex spot.
It beats shadow, drago and heaven if(!) the have not a godhand. 

You've been duped. Your first version is much better than this PoS

Edited by Trimmage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Trimmage said:

You've been duped. Your first version is much better than this PoS

Can you discribe what was different for you?

Persanaly, having only mutagenic as highest cost card was benefitial for me.
Levi doesn't showed it self as cool, as I was hoping, often firebolt goes into minions, and levi it self after evo trade hve only 2 hp, wich so easy to kill for free.

What was your expereience?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Can you discribe what was different for you?

Persanaly, having only mutagenic as highest cost card was benefitial for me.
Levi doesn't showed it self as cool, as I was hoping, often firebolt goes into minions, and levi it self after evo trade hve only 2 hp, wich so easy to kill for free.

What was your expereience?

I can't even begin to describe. I don't have any burst damage and OP 3pp control tools. So I either rush or trade. And speaking of rushing, it also hard to do because no enchantment or Gabe to support. So I'm only dealing chip damages with small followers which is easier to answer compared to 8/5 Mage of nightfall or 6/5 magic illusionist. Or in a lot of case, an evolved 5/6 RemRam with 3/3 ward on the side.

So yeah, I got sacked... Hard!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Trimmage said:

I can't even begin to describe. I don't have any burst damage and OP 3pp control tools. So I either rush or trade. And speaking of rushing, it also hard to do because no enchantment or Gabe to support. So I'm only dealing chip damages with small followers which is easier to answer compared to 8/5 Mage of nightfall or 6/5 magic illusionist. Or in a lot of case, an evolved 5/6 RemRam with 3/3 ward on the side.

So yeah, I got sacked... Hard!

Hm. interesting, ty for the feedback.
Actualy you message made think, how good is Gabriel in this deck? If compare it to giant golem, arriet and mutagen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Hm. interesting, ty for the feedback.
Actualy you message made think, how good is Gabriel in this deck? If compare it to giant golem, arriet and mutagen?

Mutagen is irreplaceable. Hulkgiant > Gabe > Arriet. For this particular deck. Arriet > Gabe for other type (i.e. Dragon. Because sometimes people are reluctant to kill their big followers like Ouroboros).

And speaking of dragon, I can't answer Sybil now with this reddit-tier deck. Let alone Ouro and their friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Trimmage said:

Mutagen is irreplaceable. Hulkgiant > Gabe > Arriet. For this particular deck. Arriet > Gabe for other type (i.e. Dragon. Because sometimes people are reluctant to kill their big followers like Ouroboros).

And speaking of dragon, I can't answer Sybil now with this reddit-tier deck. Let alone Ouro and their friends.

Y sibil is pain in **** 7 hp is ****ton of resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Trimmage said:

Mutagen is irreplaceable. Hulkgiant > Gabe > Arriet. For this particular deck. Arriet > Gabe for other type (i.e. Dragon. Because sometimes people are reluctant to kill their big followers like Ouroboros).

And speaking of dragon, I can't answer Sybil now with this reddit-tier deck. Let alone Ouro and their friends.

Yo. Can you try this deck?
elMD5K3.png
Basicaly I took the first build and changed some stuff.
I played 4 games today. Won 2/4. There was 1 midrange shadow, 1 frog sword and 2 dragons.
Midragne shadow was easy win, like no chance
Frog sword was easy loose, b/c I ER have no random destroy effect, no chances to remove pepe, also my petrs was on the bottom of the deck.
Dragon is such infuriating mutchup, they play their hand as you do, but they drop fknc rahaabs and sybil with bazzilions of HP and usefull abilities.
I won once, and I lost second one, fcn grimmnirs...

- There are 2 rami, b/c i didn't find the room, for 3, also, it is kinda hard to rely on her evolve turn 4. Very often I simply evolve something to hit face.
- I tried Runic guardian. Haven't played it on curve, but the reason is same as Nightfall. You play it on 3 you get 3/4 ward to protect 1/2 drop. It cannot be killed easy on curve, and it trade grimnir. Also +1 ward is good even at 9 mana.

Can you test it and leave your feedback?

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rune do have random destroy effect. One powerful enough to delete Rahab t3: Le secret of Erasmus.

About the deck. I don't know since Shadow always trade and hitting face with bigger thing while leaving no follower for you in play. Sometimes I want a calamitous just for the heck of it.

Only shadow? My last game was literally called "shadowverse". There was sword too whom was auto concede after bricking at t4. And Heaven who was too busy themis-ing the board that he wasn't able to play anything else (thank you Melvie).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Trimmage said:

Rune do have random destroy effect. One powerful enough to delete Rahab t3: Le secret of Erasmus.

About the deck. I don't know since Shadow always trade and hitting face with bigger thing while leaving no follower for you in play. Sometimes I want a calamitous just for the heck of it.

Only shadow? My last game was literally called "shadowverse". There was sword too whom was auto concede after bricking at t4. And Heaven who was too busy themis-ing the board that he wasn't able to play anything else (thank you Melvie).

I tryed more of midrange build, camatous is useless, hectar have 6 hp, and dragon never play more then 2 minions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

I tryed more of midrange build, camatous is useless, hectar have 6 hp, and dragon never play more then 2 minions.

Bummer, I guess tier 3 deck all the way up to control variant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trimmage said:

Bummer, I guess tier 3 deck all the way up to control variant.

Dat feeling then your goto deck is worse then *** taunt heaven deck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Dat feeling then your goto deck is worse then *** taunt heaven deck.

Well, at least your first build is still much better because Hulkingiant is (relatively) hard to remove. Like batcraft just cry, sword don't usually bring their 3pp bane (dragon does), and shadow usually don't bring their 2pp/4pp destroy either (not always).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played today this variation:
QmNJ3K2.png

Actualy I won more then 50% of the games... but I played in unranked :)

Personal notices:
- PLaying ER without petr, I feel my self vulnerable, but ALL games, I wish I had petr instead of Elemental Alchemy in my hand, I won. o_O
- Kaiza actualy played very well, mini Illusionist
- Didn't play Pascale ones (didn't draw one)
- Actualy have no idea what to do with pascale and El Alc, they form perfect sigil/rite balance at 14/14, but maybe 3 Melvie is better? have no idea
- Dont know if is it worth keeping Kaleidoscop

Damn this deck is difficult to optimize xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0