Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zzMedVeDzz

Tempo ER [ToG-version]

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello. Devs told us that, there is a powerfull ER deck, wich should be part of the meta aside with midrange shadow and ramp dragon. Well I tried to build one!

4cX6Ogp.png

Things you should know about it:

- There is no difference going first or second, you can capitalize tempo advantage, as well as evo advantage.
- Always muligan for first drop, you have about 15 2 drops, so it will get one at any case.
- You own meta shadow deck.
- You own all ladder heaven deck.
- You lose to all dragon variations. All. Even meme one. 

Few remarkes from me:

- I played 2 games against shadow. Won both. With perfect hand I killed luna turn 6, while she dealt me 2 points of dmg. 0-18. Against shadow.
- Melvie have a place in a game Here it is. You full your hand like a daria, but with cooler followers.
- I played 4 games against dragon. Lost all of them. When you have turn 6 they have turn 10 and just LB you for days, healing in beatween.
- Heaven mutches a especialy funny. They themis - you flood, they themis - you flood, they Aegis - you keen ecnhance on scrap golem into piercing into piercing into angel of word into cheapest lethal in history.
- Both Levi and Demonic strike worked awfully.
- Hulcking, oracle and 1 percing are flexible slots.
- This is a deck that I feel very wierd about... This is a ER deck that lost her identity. You are not playing smart control deck, you are playing cheap **** gimmicky rush deck. Wich some how works, and this is funny.

I made this deck only today, so not much games where played. Try it your self, leave feedback here. Will make players respect Melvie.

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

Tried it and... Pascale is kinda out-of-place. Hulking Giant is good but sometimes gemgolem can replace it because sometimes you ain't got no sigils on hand because you throw it all on the field for the sake of *magic*.

Need more cheap and useful things. How about crafty warlock and DoD?

5 hours ago, Trimmage said:

Tried it and... Pascale is kinda out-of-place. Hulking Giant is good but sometimes gemgolem can replace it because sometimes you ain't got no sigils on hand because you throw it all on the field for the sake of *magic*.

Need more cheap and useful things. How about crafty warlock and DoD?

Tryed both. Crafty warlock is a worst version of dwarf. But dwarf can also be used as turn 3 play, but warlock cannot. Also you have like 15 2 drops. After 7 mana you can drop 80% of your hand. So I cauuted him, to free space.
DoD and demonic strike have the same problem. I run both and had problem using them. Very ofthen they will be dead w8 in your hand. Tempo demonic strike is a horroble move. I cut them and added more reliable keen encha. I see reason to add some removals, but probably petrification, or rite of exorsime.
Hulckig is there, b/c of pure stats. Even without rites he is invul, wich makes him basicaly a better version of Mastema. Also I not sure how additional ward helps... If you tried it, post your results.
There is like no more cheap stuff in game. other 1 drops are too week, and other direct dmg spells are too costly and bricks or too cheap and useless.
This is why I went into more minions heavy deck.
Also levi is kinda terrible.. he doesn't trade no one of new high hp evo card, without using crimson spell, wich makes his evo totaly useless. New golem and rami are better.

Ehm... is it just me or I don't see a list in your opening post? xD 

In any case, I built an ER deck just yesterday, filled with cheap stuff and some burn... and it works, more or less.

Especially Mutagenic Bolt. It can give the final blow to quite some decks out there, and gets rid of nasty followers (f*** you Ouro).

10 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

Ehm... is it just me or I don't see a list in your opening post? xD 

In any case, I built an ER deck just yesterday, filled with cheap stuff and some burn... and it works, more or less.

Especially Mutagenic Bolt. It can give the final blow to quite some decks out there, and gets rid of nasty followers (f*** you Ouro).

4cX6Ogp.pngI dunno how you cant see it.

Tried something like this at the beginning of exp.. Wasn't bad but wasn't good either😅 I'll give this version a try👍🏽

7 minutes ago, Gunz said:

Tried something like this at the beginning of exp.. Wasn't bad but wasn't good either😅 I'll give this version a try👍🏽

Leave a feedback :) especialy if you can beat dragon xD

5 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Tryed both. Crafty warlock is a worst version of dwarf. But dwarf can also be used as turn 3 play, but warlock cannot. Also you have like 15 2 drops. After 7 mana you can drop 80% of your hand. So I cauuted him, to free space.
DoD and demonic strike have the same problem. I run both and had problem using them. Very ofthen they will be dead w8 in your hand. Tempo demonic strike is a horroble move. I cut them and added more reliable keen encha. I see reason to add some removals, but probably petrification, or rite of exorsime.
Hulckig is there, b/c of pure stats. Even without rites he is invul, wich makes him basicaly a better version of Mastema. Also I not sure how additional ward helps... If you tried it, post your results.
There is like no more cheap stuff in game. other 1 drops are too week, and other direct dmg spells are too costly and bricks or too cheap and useless.
This is why I went into more minions heavy deck.
Also levi is kinda terrible.. he doesn't trade no one of new high hp evo card, without using crimson spell, wich makes his evo totaly useless. New golem and rami are better.

I don't have the exact data but, it's decent to say the least.

Screenshot_2017-04-18-21-06-56.png.c2fb44bef59d0827d89e3f0c1b891d39.png

Also, I've changed a few things. Including removing expensive spells, and might take calamitous curse because hellanoying shaggro getting under my skin.

16 hours ago, Trimmage said:

I don't have the exact data but, it's decent to say the least.

Screenshot_2017-04-18-21-06-56.png.c2fb44bef59d0827d89e3f0c1b891d39.png

Also, I've changed a few things. Including removing expensive spells, and might take calamitous curse because hellanoying shaggro getting under my skin.

Pretty good results you got there!
Camatous intentionaly changed into mutagen. second one is simply better in this deck. transform, doesn't requere sigils, do periodical dmg.

Can you post your deck?

Dirt dirt cheap under 10k ER deck: https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.61Ldw.61Ldw.61Ldw.62U8i.62U8i.6A8t6.6A8t6.6A8t6.6Dz06.6Dz06.6Dz06.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.6DwZs.6DwZs.6DwZs.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.6Dwa0.6Dwa0.6Dwa0.6A9bg.6A9bg.6A9bg.6D_SC.6D_SC.6D_SC.62Wao.61SDo#_=_

I won't be hold accountable for what will happen next:

Screenshot_2017-04-19-14-49-23.thumb.png.3216c21ac5c9be72237b630bcae80bb8.png

Yes, Aegiscraft is your bane Your damage isn't as high as other pure aggro/tempo like blood and wolf bolts. But you do have a chance to contest Dragon and other aggro/tempo because you have much better control tools than them.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Trimmage said:

Dirt dirt cheap under 10k ER deck: https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.5zWm2.5zWm2.5zWm2.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.61Ldw.61Ldw.61Ldw.62U8i.62U8i.6A8t6.6A8t6.6A8t6.6Dz06.6Dz06.6Dz06.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.6DwZs.6DwZs.6DwZs.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.6Dwa0.6Dwa0.6Dwa0.6A9bg.6A9bg.6A9bg.6D_SC.6D_SC.6D_SC.62Wao.61SDo#_=_

Yes, Aegiscraft is your bane Your damage isn't as high as other pure aggro/tempo like blood and wolf bolts. But you do have a chance to contest Dragon and other aggro/tempo because you have much better control tools than them.

Why gabriel? Isn't Arriet better? TTK Hulcking+Arriet?
Why do you use 7 drop at all?

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

I think Gabriel is a replacement if you don't have Hulking Giant + Arriet.

It's a decent addition to many unrefined aggressive decks. I used her pretty much in every "budget" aggro deck I've built so far. :) 

19 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

I think Gabriel is a replacement if you don't have Hulking Giant + Arriet.

It's a decent addition to many unrefined aggressive decks. I used her pretty much in every "budget" aggro deck I've built so far. :) 

I use Arriet in all my "control" decks... even in storm heaven. Very underupretiated card. As well a Melvie.

58 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Why gabriel? Isn't Arriet better? TTK Hulcking+Arriet?
Why do you use 7 drop at all?

Obviously because I don't have Pascale and Hulking Giant. And even if I do, apparently there is this thing called "Themis Decree". For giant, tiribunal and Death Sentence. Like seriously, what is it about " Aegiscraft" which you don't understand?

As for why Gabe. Aside that she is my waifu (and of course Olivia also) because more often than not, Magic man is the only one still alive. So it help dealing a shock (6 dmg face) therapy. And it works great against the likes of Dragon. Because apparently, 6pp banish is too precious to spent on a 2/2 follower.

Is this ER aggro deck consistent? I've been using a spellboost oriented aggro deck which I feel have similar matchups, but I'm debating on which of the decks have a easier time snowballing/not bricking. 

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

I use Arriet in all my "control" decks... even in storm heaven. Very underupretiated card. As well a Melvie.

Gabriel is better than Arriet on followers with attack lower than 4, they are even with 4 attack followers and Arriet is better with 5+ attack.

Edited by Kae tokiha
1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Inquire said:

Is this ER aggro deck consistent? I've been using a spellboost oriented aggro deck which I feel have similar matchups, but I'm debating on which of the decks have a easier time snowballing/not bricking. 

Try it. I had no problem with at. Melvie for the win.

9 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

Try it. I had no problem with at. Melvie for the win.

I'm asking since I don't have the legendaries for the deck so whatever results I get from changing 2 of the bigger cards may influence it. I'm just asking how consistent it is at not bricking before I do so in order to have something to compare it to.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Inquire said:

I'm asking since I don't have the legendaries for the deck so whatever results I get from changing 2 of the bigger cards may influence it. I'm just asking how consistent it is at not bricking before I do so in order to have something to compare it to.

You can cut all legs. Originaly deck doesn't had any. I put them for pure value and meat power, any thing you have/want will do the job.
It plays almost like Daria deck, but with cooler minion and strategy.

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

On ‎19‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 2:14 PM, Trimmage said:

I don't have Gabriel so i put other viable card on her place, and question. Why no Grimnir?

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, RocketDragoN said:

I don't have Gabriel so i put other viable card on her place, and question. Why no Grimnir?

No room. Def stat destribution.

you can cut all past 6+ mana card to fit 3 grimnirs, how ever I'm not sure, that it makes deck better..

Also as I can see you beat both top tier met decks and lost to all heven. Interesting.

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

43 minutes ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

No room. Def stat destribution.

you can cut all past 6+ mana card to fit 3 grimnirs, how ever I'm not sure, that it makes deck better..

Also as I can see you beat both top tier met decks and lost to all heven. Interesting.

Thanx for answer but it's not my statistic's ;P i quote to Trimmage post  :)  Anyway thx for fast answer :) 

1 hour ago, RocketDragoN said:

Thanx for answer but it's not my statistic's ;P i quote to Trimmage post  :)  Anyway thx for fast answer :) 

What is your own statistics with grimnir? Actualy this can work.

11 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

What is your own statistics with grimnir? Actualy this can work.

I'm not try this Yet. Cause first i try original deck of Trimmage and it's work realy well since i use this only for doing qest. I mostly use a Bloodcraft and Swordcraft rush decks to climb up on rank.

On 4/23/2017 at 1:09 AM, RocketDragoN said:

The better question is, why grimneer? The purpose of this deck is to pump damage while doing pesky control thing then goes all out t5~t6 and finish it with mutagenic bolt. 

And based on my experience, adding grimnir usually backfired when you face shadow (not roach) reaper. Because those f**kers loves wards with attack.