Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zzMedVeDzz

How to beat *** heaven decks

18 posts in this topic

So, I play as ER rune, i have positive winrate against ramp dragon and acceptable winrate against aggro shadow.

I use this list.YfyuMkB.png

I was so happy to see strom heaven go, but no, who the **** relised those ****ers in a ladder again? My deck looses to Strom heaven and aegis heaven. And I find this situation ***. 
I need help, caus I'm too triggered after losing to a *** degenerated decks.

How can I improve my deck? Persanly i'd cut 8 mana dude, he is fcn useless, but there is no 1 card that says **** heaven..

Wow O_O Why is this deck even playable? Legit midrange ER? I will try it, ty.

I tryed it. Very questionable deck. In non ranked I won only 1of3. Maybe in ranked it is better..

I have to question how you lose against Storm Haven and Aegis Haven with Runecraft when Runecraft vs. Havencraft is complete cancer to play against as Havencraft. You are even running the two cards that completely crap on Havencraft in Petrification and Kaleidoscopic Glow.

If anything, I'd recommend you take out an Enchanted Library with a Kaleidoscopic Glow because the tempo you get from bouncing a Sacred Plea or a Beastcall Aria back to the opponent's hand will win the matchup by itself.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Aru're said:

I have to question how you lose against Storm Haven and Aegis Haven with Runecraft when Runecraft vs. Havencraft is complete cancer to play against as Havencraft. You are even running the two cards that completely crap on Havencraft in Petrification and Kaleidoscopic Glow.

If anything, I'd recommend you take out an Enchanted Library with a Kaleidoscopic Glow because the tempo you get from bouncing a Sacred Plea or a Beastcall Aria back to the opponent's hand will win the matchup by itself.

Dude. turn 1 sacred plea, turn 2 aria. Even if I have petr in hand, they just rush dogma, to proc aria emidiatly, so you ****ed with petr. Also storm heaven has like what 13 dmg from hand + all storms from amulets. Simply not enouth time to stabilaze or win with golem.

Against aegis they just trade everything you put, even 10/10 invul golem (!) and you just can do ****, since you are playing also playing comtrolish game too. Even if they have no minions, tribunal/cage ****s you over.

Edited by zzMedVeDzz

Anyone that plays passive control to a big win con like Satan will lose to Aegis. You will have better luck playing the Earthrite stealth girl to a pascale to a storm although that is questionable to begin with.

24 minutes ago, Ellezard said:

Anyone that plays passive control to a big win con like Satan will lose to Aegis. You will have better luck playing the Earthrite stealth girl to a pascale to a storm although that is questionable to begin with.

I tryed it. tribunal ****s gigant and stelth.

And that's why Earth rite forever has the worst control vs control match up outside fighting Seraph. Even Control blood has more ways to end the game than they do.

Posted (edited)

Have you considered just going for a ER/ptp set-up? That's what I use. It's a very long drawn out process but you basically stall and accumulate shadows with your endless supply of golem wards until you have enough to drop ptp. Remember, Every spell card is a shadow by itself. and all the conjure golem cards you spawn in hand are spell cards. so each conjure golem is worth 2 shadows by itself. Which means that one Ancient Alchemist is worth a total of 8 shadows including itself and the sigil when destroyed. Combine that card with Juno, Curse, Fissure, Golem Protection, and petrify for amulet control.( Majority of ER cards being spells themselves) You get maximum shadow potential and control tactics. Plus since you are using so many spells anyway, Consider throwing in a fire chain or two along with fate's hand and even a Mithril Golem for draw power(fate) and board clears( Mithril, Chain)

Granted, it's heavily dependant on a decent draw, so you have the potential for bricking, but that's something you risk anyway. Also you may want to try teching in a couple Melvie's if you're running low on cards or can't find any sigils to toss down. In fact, let me give you my decklist.

sv.bagoum.com/db/wp

Hope that helps some.
Edited by Kura

On 06.04.2017 at 6:30 PM, Kura said:

Have you considered just going for a ER/ptp set-up? That's what I use. It's a very long drawn out process but you basically stall and accumulate shadows with your endless supply of golem wards until you have enough to drop ptp. Remember, Every spell card is a shadow by itself. and all the conjure golem cards you spawn in hand are spell cards. so each conjure golem is worth 2 shadows by itself. Which means that one Ancient Alchemist is worth a total of 8 shadows including itself and the sigil when destroyed. Combine that card with Juno, Curse, Fissure, Golem Protection, and petrify for amulet control.( Majority of ER cards being spells themselves) You get maximum shadow potential and control tactics. Plus since you are using so many spells anyway, Consider throwing in a fire chain or two along with fate's hand and even a Mithril Golem for draw power(fate) and board clears( Mithril, Chain)

Granted, it's heavily dependant on a decent draw, so you have the potential for bricking, but that's something you risk anyway. Also you may want to try teching in a couple Melvie's if you're running low on cards or can't find any sigils to toss down. In fact, let me give you my decklist.

sv.bagoum.com/db/wp

Hope that helps some.

Feels too slow for curent metagame.

Replace teaching of cre with libraries 1 or 2.
Levi is must, even in ptp setup.
Also remirami or new golem is a good inclucion.
No heal?
Fissure bomb is questionable pick. it gives alot of shadow but this is 4 mana slot...

How many turns does it take to accumulate 30 shadows?

On ‎12‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 11:55 AM, zzMedVeDzz said:

Feels too slow for curent metagame.

Replace teaching of cre with libraries 1 or 2.
Levi is must, even in ptp setup.
Also remirami or new golem is a good inclucion.
No heal?
Fissure bomb is questionable pick. it gives alot of shadow but this is 4 mana slot...

How many turns does it take to accumulate 30 shadows?

the ER match up is about control anyway so yeah its slow, but it can be faster more than u think. Besides, when u play control deck its all depends on your skill, so ofc the winrate can be different on several users. Its better to try and watch for yourself to see what cards u think is weak and then replace with some more familiar to you.  

SO you have positive winrates against the 2 most common meta decks, and are upset that you don't have positive winrates against the third most common meta deck.  

So basically you're upset you don't have the most broken deck in the game?  

40 minutes ago, AshVandal said:

SO you have positive winrates against the 2 most common meta decks, and are upset that you don't have positive winrates against the third most common meta deck.  

So basically you're upset you don't have the most broken deck in the game?  

THis list was posted long time ago... I dont played ER since.

I was very salty, b/c every one in my ladder was playing storm heaven (wich is my most hated deck period), frog sword (wich I can't win, b/c er have no random kill effect), or aegis heaven (wich you cannot win by default).
The beauty of ER always was always that thing, that you have potential to win any match up. Every one was playing satan in control decks, so it was even field - same wincondition, different paths. 
Now there is no room for greedy, grinder type of control decks. This niche is complitely obliterated by Aegis. Aegis is the best grinder deck, it is so good, that it ****s on ALL other grinders decks, winning them without competition. Like nepnep dragon match up pre exp.
Also as you noticed there is no Satan in ladder, b/c of that.

There are only combo, aggro, tempo and dragon decks in ladder. 

Also this list was playable against dragon and shadow at the start of exp. Right now there is optimized shadow and dragon decks, so I cannot see this deck still beeing good.

Test it, post your results. It will be nice to see ER returning in game.

On ‎17‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 6:00 PM, zzMedVeDzz said:

THis list was posted long time ago... I dont played ER since.

I was very salty, b/c every one in my ladder was playing storm heaven (wich is my most hated deck period), frog sword (wich I can't win, b/c er have no random kill effect), or aegis heaven (wich you cannot win by default).
The beauty of ER always was always that thing, that you have potential to win any match up. Every one was playing satan in control decks, so it was even field - same wincondition, different paths. 
Now there is no room for greedy, grinder type of control decks. This niche is complitely obliterated by Aegis. Aegis is the best grinder deck, it is so good, that it ****s on ALL other grinders decks, winning them without competition. Like nepnep dragon match up pre exp.
Also as you noticed there is no Satan in ladder, b/c of that.

There are only combo, aggro, tempo and dragon decks in ladder. 

Also this list was playable against dragon and shadow at the start of exp. Right now there is optimized shadow and dragon decks, so I cannot see this deck still beeing good.

Test it, post your results. It will be nice to see ER returning in game.

not actually a ER deck, but it`s pretty funny to play, try this one, sv.bagoum.com/db/1EF

maybe it will give u some thoughts about ER building, but I just wanted so show this deck :)

1 hour ago, Talash said:

not actually a ER deck, but it`s pretty funny to play, try this one, sv.bagoum.com/db/1EF

maybe it will give u some thoughts about ER building, but I just wanted so show this deck :)

DShift? oO Isn't it dead?

22 hours ago, zzMedVeDzz said:

DShift? oO Isn't it dead?

well, not quite I suppose, I guess a bunch of control and ultimate finisher works pretty well. Just need to calculate a lot :D