Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mobyyy

Became a master in 21 days

37 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Void said:

Gratz on your master rank and btw 

@Chinadude101 looks like there some1 who try break your record as most dragoncraft user lel xD

Wew. The absolute madman.

Congrats.

this has got to be the most egotistical post I have ever seen in my life omg lolol

congrats tho but we didnt need a play by play

Posted (edited)

I sincerely doubt that you would have made it to Masters with the updated list given that it lacks a defined win con beyond straight grinding. This would auto-lose to ~50% of the decks that I see in the current AA field.

Edited by JuicyPop

On 6/17/2017 at 10:18 PM, JuicyPop said:

I sincerely doubt that you would have made it to Masters with the updated list given that it lacks a defined win con beyond straight grinding. This would auto-lose to ~50% of the decks that I see in the current AA field.

He made it to masters awhile ago lol when lightning blast was still good and viable. I doubt he could make that same climb post nerf. 

11 hours ago, mobyyy said:

Honestly either you are a genius level player or you just get god draws lucky as **** because i dont see how you win consistently with a deck that heavy at the end. 

Congrats on the quick climb to masters!  I guess Shadowverse has found its Magnus Carlsen.  

2 hours ago, Ocean said:

Honestly either you are a genius level player or you just get god draws lucky as **** because i dont see how you win consistently with a deck that heavy at the end. 

This is the best deck of all the new ones that I tested. If Phoenix's amulet worked, one could make very steep decks, but the reality is that only this deck helps from the agrocolids, helps to have a ramp and at the end crushes all those who can not fight back. Moreover, you have a lot of heal.

On 2017.07.1. at 7:32 AM, mobyyy said:

This is the best deck of all the new ones that I tested. If Phoenix's amulet worked, one could make very steep decks, but the reality is that only this deck helps from the agrocolids, helps to have a ramp and at the end crushes all those who can not fight back. Moreover, you have a lot of heal.

Phoenix roost avaivable after July 30