Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xiei

Radiance Shadowverse Weekly - Next: Vol. 12 (4/13/2017) - HIGHLANDER

6 posts in this topic

Greetings Shadowverse players! While we are predominantly a Granblue Fantasy community, we've been running a weekly, low-stakes Shadowverse tournament every week on our Discord channel. It's just meant to be a fun little gathering of players who want to play and discuss their decks, so no one has to feel like they are slinging their digital cardboard alone in the vast reaches of cyberspace. And hey, while you're here you can scoop up some cool prizes for winning, so come on down!

I don't want to read anything else, let me sign up for this week's tournament! - There is no prize for this week's tournament.

Sign-Up FAQ

Format:

Single Elimination

Two Deck Conquest (Must sign up with two different decks from two different crafts, win a best 2 out of 3 by winning once with each deck)

Losing player can switch decks or stay with the same deck for the second game if they lose the first game.

Prize: 

1st Place"KING OF DUELS" Title on Radiance Discord

+ Vials (Based on number of entrants)

• • Less than 15 participants
    • Winner: 2000 vials
  • • Between 16 and 31 participants
    • Winner: 3500 vials
    • Runner up: 2000 vials
  • • 32 or more participants
    • Winner: 3500 vials
    • Runner up: 2000 vials
    • Losing semi-finalists: 1000 vials each

Tournaments:

4/13/2017 - 7:00PM PST - Sign Up - Results 

3/30/2017 - 7:00PM PST - Sign Up - Results

3/23/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

3/16/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

3/9/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

3/2/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

2/23/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

2/16/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

2/9/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

2/2/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

1/26/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

1/19/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

1/12/2017 - 6:30PM PST - Tournament Info - Results

Edited by Xiei
2 people like this

What's the format? I'd like to have a bit more info regarding bans, format and the like.

10 hours ago, Dalmyre said:

What's the format? I'd like to have a bit more info regarding bans, format and the like.

The rules are always listed in the tournament sign-up page, but I've updated the top post to answer your question. But in case you don't want to read it, it's a mirror of the Japanese format, Single Elimination, Conquest with two different decks (must win a game with both), no bans.

Edited by Xiei

There's some confusion on how to register for Radiance Shadowverse tournaments (without giving me a lot of extra work in the results page). I find this is a lot easier than uploading an image to some other service and this allows you to change decks with just the URL. 

It's no problem if you make a mistake on any of the steps, you can always ask me via DM here or on Discord on what needs to be done.

1) Make a deck code (either in-game or via Shadowverse Portal)

Ksj1jIN.png

waAplvq.png

2) Go to the Shadowverse Portal and input your deck code

b2ukleW.png

pAUPQyX.png

3) Copy your Deck URLs directly from the top of the page into the Registration form

9E0OJJa.png

tiiE8cF.png

J51N33A.png

Appendix: 

When entering your URL, DO NOT use a URL shortener. Also, please use the URL from the Deckbuilder if possible.

INCORRECT: VQxmw4D.png

CORRECT: d5k6x9k.png

You can make sure that you are using the Deckbuilder URL by clicking here

GxpRiIm.png

Edited by Xiei

Thanks a lot for entering our weeklies thus far, we're getting more and more people every week, which is totally awesome!

A quick point of discussion for you guys, how do you feel about the current format? As it is right now, since you need to win with both decks that you sign up with, by keeping the crafts hidden, it puts a little bit of emphasis on having the element of surprise in what decks you are playing. However, it is more popular for them to be disclosed, I can modify our sign-up form to have all players disclose what crafts they are playing. How would you feel about this? 

On 3/13/2017 at 4:40 PM, Xiei said:

Thanks a lot for entering our weeklies thus far, we're getting more and more people every week, which is totally awesome!

A quick point of discussion for you guys, how do you feel about the current format? As it is right now, since you need to win with both decks that you sign up with, by keeping the crafts hidden, it puts a little bit of emphasis on having the element of surprise in what decks you are playing. However, it is more popular for them to be disclosed, I can modify our sign-up form to have all players disclose what crafts they are playing. How would you feel about this? 

Ofcourse it's more popular that they be disclosed. So your opponent knows what you have. I don't like that. I like secrets that I can unleash. If they know what to expect, then they will know what to play to which presents an unfair situation. course you can do it too I suppose. But , I still prefer surprise.