fangore

The salt mega thread.

1,715 posts in this topic

I'm ****ing done. DONE. D-shift might be the most uninteractive deck, but Swordcraft is the most uninteractive CRAFT in the game. Storm storm storm rush rush rush burn burn burn topdeck storm.

So i played against a dragon with insane amount of ramp in his hand but I still managed to push him on the ropes and then right at the end my mind blanks out and evolve the wrong follower which ends up losing me the game. well i still would have won despite that but he then top decks lethal. I'm really ****ing upset about this cause this guy was complete trash and i ****ing handed him the ****ing win.

Thought I’d go do some ranked games for today, yeah, was a bad idea, so no more games for me after going 0-3, if there’s one thing I hate about balancing is, it makes things TOO fair sometimes.... well, for the most part, I got better things to be doing tan stuck in AA now, maybe I should just go burn Rune..... 

10 games 1st shift come at 6++ :|, did cytard also decrease the odds to draw shift? 

nvm ill just stick my dick to aggro as cytard wish

Running into PrP,

> Desperately trying to pull Fairy beast or B&B popping 2 Stairway

> Overdrawing ALL of my fairy beast, did not pull a single B&B even tho there's only 11 cards left.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

16 hours ago, The End said:

10 games 1st shift come at 6++ :|, did cytard also decrease the odds to draw shift? 

nvm ill just stick my dick to aggro as cytard wish

Burn is about all rune has left at this point 

2 hours ago, codymc10 said:

But I'm running a Lorea control rune, and It's pretty solid so far

2 hours ago, codymc10 said:

Daria still able to contest, sometimes i play it if i bored. Also muh memequeen shift too, sadly its too slow so im only doing it for memes even tough a solid deck.

The ****ing way you spend an hour to complete a "win 1 Swordcraft".

Then you go back to the mission screen and read it's "win 1 Shadowcraft".

2f7.png

5 minutes ago, midgardsormr said:

The ****ing way you spend an hour to complete a "win 1 Swordcraft".

Then you go back to the mission screen and read it's "win 1 Shadowcraft".

2f7.png

Well... they both start with S, it’s close enough to be a valid mistake. 

is DDOS even exist? after tons of match i got another one, he said sorry and my connection suddenly unstable at the beggining of the match, even tough my net was fine, damn.

Da **** happen with a game???????

4 dragons in a ROW!

It is ****ing impossible. GJ winning something. This is just ***. I had almost perfect draw, banished all Areilas, was ahead on a board, pushed him  into 5 hp, had 3 creatures on a board and full hp. 10 mana bahamut into Genesis. ****ing nice reward for doing every thing correctly. Just ***... Dragon is the only class who still runs Staircase, b/c of free mana abuse. **** my life.

o amoung of aggro can send this **** into oblivion.

The next match was against aggr osword btw.Erica killed me on turn 6, from 10 minions she played only 4 havn't storm. 2 1/2 and 2 1/3. FML

How that dude won tournament with seraph deck against all aggro and ramp bs........

IT HAPPENS, AGAIN! i just playing muh shift for fun. lucky me i manage to climb a bit. Then **** happens.

image.png

image.png

Well i cant bring real evidence here since its only a replay. My net is fine, everything is fine, and for some reason enemy shown a w8ing for response but wtf why im the one whos ended up losing? im not quitting ofc and it shown im dc again. **** cheaters (if its real), **** my net (if its the prob, but probably not). Welp i nvr found another person with this prob nowdays, still hoping SV remain a clean game. (SALT OVERLOAD!!!!!!)

Edited by The End

Uggggh as much as I love my Elana deck, why can’t they make it start on the board from turn 1 like a HS quest, (only better cause fk paying pp for it :) ) it’s so annoying! Mostly cause my rng likes to screw with me.... most tilting part was, I lost a mirror match with another Elana Haven, purely because they got Tenko on turn 5, and mine came turn 6. Fml, stupid ****ing rng mechanic that shouldn’t exist, I build a deck to do X I expect it to do X every god damn time. (So, Globe, Aria, Elana, Snow White+Monastic, Tenko, Aether, Aether, Taurus, Aegis) no if and or buts, thank you. >:[ 

Today mission : Win 4 Ranked Match, win 4 match with bloodcraft or dragoncraft

I was like : Meh, should be easy.

> First I went aggro :

-Elana : definitely my loss

-control healing blood : close match, failed to top deck finisher

-midrange shadow : for some reason I keep drawing batsies only and the enemy keep spamming skellies.. gaaah!!

only managed to win once against swordies that concede at beginning for some reason

> conclude that there's seems to be a lot of control on ranked so let's go vengeance:

-Ramp ward dragon : FFFFFF

-PtP control rune : Banished my BM, too much ward,not enough follower, he played insight to kaleidoscope so I thought he's D-shift, no emeralda to tech PtP, FFFFFFFFFF

-Aggro blood : topdecked 2 Emeralda 1 Carabosse and draw a Fenrir to revelation FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

won against elana once.

> **** this **** let's go Jorm!!

- 3 ****ING SERAPH IN A ROW!!

Does the RNGod have something against me or something?? what did I do to deserve this.