fangore

The salt mega thread.

1,715 posts in this topic

Here I've created a thread, so players can vent out their frustrations in one place rather than spam the forums with multiple threads that are just emotional rants.  So babies you have a place now, use it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fangore said:

Here I've created a thread, so players can vent out their frustrations in one place rather than spam the forums with multiple threads that are just emotional rants.  So babies you have a place now, use it.  

This is the best way to be a complete *** while ensuring no one will use the thread.  Specifically to piss you off.

Seriously.  Couldn't you have made the thread without being as aggressively offensive as possible?

Edited by Jack42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I should have left out the babies part true, and also came up with a more original name.  However other than the rare thread like the one Yue started about going 2nd having too much of an advantage, instead of objectively stating I feel this is a problem, using numbers to support it and then proposing a solution most of these nerf threads are angry rants.  They aren't discussions, they are people throwing a tantrum.  Such tantrums belong in a single thread.

Discussions like the Yue 2nd player one, where people actually discuss things, are objective, do deserve their own thread.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fangore said:

Well I should have left out the babies part true, and also came up with a more original name.  However other than the rare thread like the one Yue started about going 2nd having too much of an advantage, instead of objectively stating I feel this is a problem, using numbers to support it and then proposing a solution most of these nerf threads are angry rants.  They aren't discussions, they are people throwing a tantrum.  Such tantrums belong in a single thread.

Discussions like the Yue 2nd player one, where people actually discuss things, are objective, do deserve their own thread.  

If you want people to act mature, you should do the same.  In the very best case, the language you are using means people will just ignore you.  Absolutely no one, and I mean NO ONE, is going to take any advice from someone who starts off the conversation calling them a "baby whiner who needs to learn how to actually play the game before spewing nonsensical **** out of their mouth".  All this does is get people's pride involved and immediately ratchet the conversation up to defcon 5, where even when you DO convince someone of anything they cannot possibly admit it out loud.

I mean seriously.  If you talk about people as if their opinions don't matter and all they are doing is throwing tantrums, how can you expect them to listen to you at all?

------------

If someone is going on an angry rant and not going to be reasonable at all, the best course of action is actually to just stop throwing fuel on the fire.  Most of these threads go on way longer than they should b/c people give the person going on a rant a bigger soapbox to stand-on and keep coming back for more, when they know it's not going to go anywhere.

Edited by Jack42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so saltyyyyy you don't even knowwwwwwwww

This is about Gwent but whatever, it's still salty; So one of the factions has a super OP deck right now, and I'm so happy cause the patchnotes show it'll be nerfed to heck on Thursday. But until then I'm just gonna keep playing with the crowd ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I'm so saltyyyyy you don't even knowwwwwwwww

This is about Gwent but whatever, it's still salty; So one of the factions has a super OP deck right now, and I'm so happy cause the patchnotes show it'll be nerfed to heck on Thursday. But until then I'm just gonna keep playing with the crowd ;)

No one cares about Gwent! I didn't even care about it in Witcher 3!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morrigan said:

No one cares about Gwent! I didn't even care about it in Witcher 3!

Witcher 3 Gwent is bad. It's like Gwent: Open Pre-Alpha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Witcher 3 Gwent is bad. It's like Gwent: Open Pre-Alpha.

You're like Gwent: Open Pre-Ssssshh Yo face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Morrigan said:

You're like Gwent: Open Pre-Ssssshh Yo face

You're like Gwent: Open Your Mouth One More Time And See What Happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

You're like Gwent: Open Your Mouth One More Time And See What Happens

Gwent: You're fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought you already creating this thread, i wonder those whiner will use this and they still will create their own threads , but nice try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Void said:

Thought you already creating this thread, i wonder those whiner will use this and they still will create their own threads , but nice try

You're correct. They'll just make the same ,"PTP sux lulz"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like if I repeat "Elana is braindead" often enough, someone will be really really salty. haha.

Edited by Ellezard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im just gonna crying and screaming a while in this thread T_T  

GOT 10 LOSE STREAKS AT RANK AND I FEEL SO DEPRESSED  FCK HIKS *** T_T

*crying a lot * rng why you hate me so much !?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyt ime you think rngesus hates you20161121_200035.png

(Getting otk after my turn 6 isn't funny)

he gives you some loves

20161121_195940.png

0 pp faerys and 4 Rhinos is also no fun...for DS rune xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok time to let out my top most painful plays.

1. 3 Dimensional shifts in a row.  Talk about a slow painful way to die.

2. Double altered fate, into PTP.  Ah....the opponent only has a few shadows...I'm good, I'm good........I'm dead:(

3. Ancient elf into ancient elf....endless cycle of doom.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now