Drago

Introduce yourself here!

262 posts in this topic

Just a toddie roaming the realm with a blankie and baby's luck.

Started playing a week before the tempest. 

Undecided between melting down legendary and gold to focus on 2 class or keep them because they are pretty and shiny.

Hi, I'm Unryuu (screen-name 雲龍)!

I've been playing since the start of the year as a casual f2p. I really appreciate the game for its diverse class mechanics as well as the clear effort that Cygames has evidently put into developing the card direction and artwork. Although this might be very subjective since I watch a fair bit of anime and read light novels sometimes :P

To be honest I was once very frustrated with Shadowverse as a new f2p player because of all the Legendaries opponents seem to miracle topdeck all the time against a mostly basic deck. But I've since gotten over that, thanks in part to all the free stuff thrown at me daily and this being one of the few better game communities out there (KanColle :D). Ironically I like to experiment now with slightly off-meta decks as much as my vial situation allows - I've been trying out Elana-Aegis Haven, Ledger Shadow, Flute Dragon and Cursed General Sword for a bit since ToTG.

I'm currently in mid-B with a decent win-rate; been trying to keep my rank down for my dailies not to be impossible. I also want to play Control Sword one day but I don't have nearly enough Aurelia/Gawain/Roland copies to do it -.- Come find me anytime if anyone wants to talk anime or try out some new decks! Just don't be surprised at the T7 Dragonsong Flute.

See you all around!

1 person likes this

Hi im eron young at heart and im new to this forum

I used to like the dream rabbit PtP Hcraft deck but now with current meta Zzzzzzz anyway it helps me get my first adept flair

Add me if you have sometime for a privatematch

465-334-557

Yo! Call me Truth.

I've started playing Shadowverse when it came out for Steam, but didn't really do much besides collecting the log-in bonuses until Tempest of the Gods came out. I couldn't get the motivation to play; I was scared of the meta turning out like Hearthstone: all meta decks that you can't really compete with unless you have a meta deck yourself. Fortunately, though there were mostly meta decks out there even in the lower ranks such as D3, It was still fair enough to compete with non-meta decks, which really got me into the game.

I've been playing daily since TotG came out, maining in DragonCraft, but also with SwordCraft and recently ShadowCraft on the side.

Here's to having a great time with the game, and on the forums, too!

Hey, I'm Dergonu. I signed up here a little while ago, though I forgot to introduce myself, so here goes.

I played some cards games like Magic The Gathering, Pokemon and Duel Masters a little bit when I was younger, but I was never super serious about it. It was mainly just me and a few friends playing together, (making up our own rules as we did, lol.) I have been studying Japanese for about 2 years now, and I'm a pretty big fan of anime, manga, light novels and so on.
I randomly stumbled across Shadowverse in my twitter feed a few months ago. A Japanese card game with anime styled cards seemed pretty fun, so I figured I might at least check it out a bit. I ended up really liking it, and here we are.

Been playing the game since February, and I have gotten into A2 now. Hoping I can reach AA soon enough. I started off with Royal (Swordcraft), and told myself I wouldn't touch the other classes, as I really enjoyed playing as Royal. But I ended up checking out the other classes eventually. Now I play all of them, though my main class would be Vampire (Bloodcraft) at the moment, with Necromancer (shadowcraft) being a close second. I have a bad habit of using cards I think are cool over cards that are actually good, which does become a bit of a problem when I try to rank up :P Still, having fun is what matters when playing games in the end, and that's what I focus on the most when playing Shadowverse.

Anyways, hope to see you guys around the forum, and perhaps we'll meet in game sometime, too.

Shadowverse is a funny affinity. I was intending to play dragon.. But the game gave me 0 dragon legendary and instead gave moon, aegis, d jeanne. LoL

Thus I end up learning to play haven instead. Which came out to be quite interesting; no stress, no rush, pretty basic play without much complications. 

And come the frog. Which is rather fun. Cheap and useful. Mini critter rush was rarely my play style. But the froggy made me laugh enough to want to play that.

I'm verb. Hmu here for the long haul. Shout out to this community, you guys seem chill.

Kivo here, joined a week ago and loving the diversity of the game. Theorycrafting teams/decks has always been a ton of fun for me, and I particularly enjoy making non-meta teams work through synergy. Liking Forestcraft and vengeance blood so far, so I don't expect to be at the top anytime soon. :D

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, Chozagrib here. I'm from Belarus, playing Shadowverse for less than 3 months. Not doing a lot of ranked (just going up to 12K points each season to get the reward sleeves). I'm blood main, but playing all the 7 classes in unranked. :)

Edited by chozagrib

Hello i'm Storm. I came from Magic and started playing Hearthstone and Eternal and then eventually as of about two weeks ago Shadowverse. I currently main Haven (Enstatued Seraph deck) and also as i play for fun just build anything which currently has included Combo Forest and D-Shift

Hello, Im Alexx. I have a 2 year experience in hearthstone,as well as a bit of experience in Shadowverse. Currently ranked at D3. I'm that guy, who likes to play off-meta gimmicky decks with crazy interactions, or simply OTK. I have an OTK Roach forest, which does its job oftenly enough,as well Nephtys Shadow without Nephtys. I'm looking for friends to play with, so i can get some cash. My id:753023813