Drago

Introduce yourself here!

320 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

It's been requested that there be an intro section.  Given that, please use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow players.

I'll start off.

I'm Drago, I'm the admin for the forums, and represent Cygames for Shadowverse outside of Japan.

I like to play all the classes but I'm currently maining Runecraft.

I've played CCGs since the 90s and am a fan of the genre. I also enjoy RPGs and watch a fair bit of anime.

11 people like this

Nice to meet you! Glad to see your an actual person and not some robot. :P

I am Gengur. I love the shadowcraft class and try my hardest to innovate decks.

I love writing and informing people about certain subjects. And why not write about something I enjoy!  I think that I am funny and I love dogs.

Hope to meet new and friendly people while enjoying my stay on shadowverse. 

3 people like this

I'm TripleExit.  I'm the head mod for the r/Shadowverse subreddit.

I play mostly Dragoncraft and Swordcraft.

I try to promote the game (shamelessly) wherever I go.

If you have any questions about the game, I can probably answer them.

3 people like this

Hihiiii. I'm Elemental or also known as Excelsiorvindi. 

I'm a streamer and I create events for the community to be engaged in. I also shamelessly promote this game as much as I can and wherever I go irl as well. 

If you are interested in my events, I make them monthly and soon bi-weekly with seeding singles tournament! Pm me if you're interested :3. 

Asides from that, I main Swords, shadow, and Runecraft. 

Edited by Elemental
8 people like this

I am Skeletor, and I rule most of the known universe. It came with TripleExit when I won her off an auction on E-Maid. (to be honest it was the only reason I bid, but don't tell her that)

I play this game quite a bit. It's my second most played CCG right now (right below TES: Legends) I usually just play tons of Take-Twos.

I'm also a writer, for those that don't know, and will be seeking out a publisher within the next few month once I finish & edit my third and final draft.

7 people like this

Bogsy here rising from lurker status. I don't look active but I do read posts here almost everyday. I too, shamelessly spread word of this game to friends and anyone that has a slight interest of it. Only recently started this game but I very much enjoy it, though I do wish Crystal prices were toned down a bit.

I am weeb trash, so if you like anime hit me up.~

Main Dragoncraft & Swordcraft. (Solely because of Forte & my rng card packs unlocked most of the good cards for them.)

5 people like this

Hi, Hi. This is ファティナ.

I face one more time the despair to introduce myself as I have absolutely no talent for this kind of thing.

I'm a so-called gambler as my all life revolve around my cheesy luck. Don't hesitated to take a small part of it, my luck is generous.

I have seen many despairs and face many top-deck with my best pack of salts. My stream is muted for some reason (#whine).

I already played many card game (Yu-gi-oh, Magic, Pokémon, Duel Master, Wakfu,  WiXoss, HS, ...) but never really competitively.

I worship RNG Jesus to cache some ship waifu (Kancolle) and currently begin a web novel.

Main Forestcraft Combo (post nerf), Runecraft and Sword. Super Duelist Salt Seeker.

6 people like this

1 hour ago, ファティナ said:

Hi, Hi. This is ファティナ.

I face one more time the despair to introduce myself as I have absolutely no talent for this kind of thing.

I'm a so-called gambler as my all life revolve around my cheesy luck. Don't hesitated to take a small part of it, my luck is generous.

I have seen many despairs and face many top-deck with my best pack of salts. My stream is muted for some reason (#whine).

I already played many card game (Yu-gi-oh, Magic, Pokémon, Duel Master, Wakfu,  WiXoss, HS, ...) but never really competitively.

I worship RNG Jesus to cache some ship waifu (Kancolle) and currently begin a web novel.

Main Forestcraft Combo (post nerf), Runecraft and Sword. Super Duelist Salt Seeker.

'cheesy luck' Sounds like somebody should be playing more DnD and Warhammer 40k

1 person likes this

Hello, I'm Rednu. I stream Shadowverse on Twitch pretty regularly and focus on climbing ranks. I have a pretty big interest in card games in general, so Shadowverse was a great fit with its art style and interesting cards. I'm trying to make YouTube videos, both educational and fun for this game as well.

My interests and hobbies pretty much revolve around anime and games, so hit me up on stream or Discord if you want to chat about it! I've also played many card games like Yugioh, Pokemon, Luck & Logic, WIXOSS, Weiss/Schwarz, and Hearthstone, so I enjoy talking about those things too.

I love playing strong decks and trying to understand why good players built them that certain way. Currently loving PTPForest.

Edited by Rednu23
3 people like this

Hi, Im Saesara

I've played TCGs since I was a kid and I came over from HS , where blizzard doesn't know how to balance cards(*cough* 4 mana 7/7, *cough* purify best card) and where the RNG has given me hypernatremia from the salt overdose

I watch lots of anime (favorites include code geass, steins gate, fma brotherhood) and read lots of LN(HnA, monogatari series, oregairu, dxd for plot obv etc...), so this game was right up my alley

I main shadow but I basically play everything but sword (because other classes actually take skill)

I hit masters a week ago :3

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

'cheesy luck' Sounds like somebody should be playing more DnD and Warhammer 40k

Every one said me that before I roll the dice. The result is critical I would say (a least critical for me :p).

Hi, I'm Kokuendan, I claim to be an expert on card games but in reality I never accomplished anything relevant in the sector.

Doesn't look like it but I try to check the forum daily to stay informed and keep in touch with the community because I'm really liking this game since it actually feels you are winning yourself unlike a certain other notorious card game.

By the way, as most people here my interests involve Anime and Card Games so I'm open on every discussion on them.

Maining Runecraft because it was compatible with my card packs (the great strategy of buying packs until a deck built itself, the result is that I got 3 Themis' Decree but don't have an Elven Mage Princess yet).

P.S. Everyone has a cool avatar here so I probably need to upgrade here, I'm the only goofy-looking person right now.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Kokuendan said:

Hi, I'm Kokuendan, I claim to be an expert on card games but in reality I never accomplished anything relevant in the sector.

Doesn't look like it but I try to check the forum daily to stay informed and keep in touch with the community because I'm really liking this game since it actually feels you are winning yourself unlike a certain other notorious card game.

By the way, as most people here my interests involve Anime and Card Games so I'm open on every discussion on them.

Maining Runecraft because it was compatible with my card packs (the great strategy of buying packs until a deck built itself, the result is that I got 3 Themis' Decree but don't have an Elven Mage Princess yet).

P.S. Everyone has a cool avatar here so I probably need to upgrade here, I'm the only goofy-looking person right now.

Seems like somebody needs to start posting more. ;)

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

Seems like somebody needs to start posting more. ;)

I kinda want to post, but then I get like "But I haven't played PtP what I should say?", "I usually outvalue PoD anyway, how can I contribute?", I feel like I'm not contributing much.

The time I wanted to share my amazing feat of decking out an Apocalypse deck it went quite unnoticed in the PtP rage storm...

By the way, I might be interested in the skeleton goodies you're writing, I wouldn't mind getting news on that.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Kokuendan said:

I kinda want to post, but then I get like "But I haven't played PtP what I should say?", "I usually outvalue PoD anyway, how can I contribute?", I feel like I'm not contributing much.

The time I wanted to share my amazing feat of decking out an Apocalypse deck it went quite unnoticed in the PtP rage storm...

By the way, I might be interested in the skeleton goodies you're writing, I wouldn't mind getting news on that.

'skeleton goodies you're writing' Are you referring to my book? Anyways, I agree that the amount of PTP threads on this forum is ridiculous. If they REALLY wanna nerf it then make it like a 60 cost card (yes you read that right) that reads, "Costs 1 less for each shadow you have. You win the game"

Edited by Skeletor
2 people like this

Just now, Skeletor said:

'skeleton goodies you're writing' Are you referring to my book? Anyways, I agree that the amount of PTP threads on this forum is ridiculous. If they REALLY wanna nerf it than make it like a 60 cost card (yes you read that right) that reads, "Costs 1 less for each shadow you have. You win the game"

Add a "the winner takes the loser's soul" clause and I'm in for the nerf.

And yes, I'm referring to your book.

Hey I'm Shugo. You may have seen me lurking around here, and also on streams. 

I'm a former legend player from Hearthstone who's played back since Closed Beta. Finding this game was a blessing because I'm so tired of the RNG fest and poor card design and balancing. I always believe that players have more control than they actually realize, and most games can be won if you're playing the matchup correctly. I understand you can't win 'em all, but skill should be rewarded, and Shadowverse does a great job of that for a card game. :)

I enjoy playing mostly all types of decks, but combo decks are my favourite. I love having multiple decisions to make each turn that vary on the draw and matchup. I feel decks like these give the player the most control over winning a game or not, but that's just my opinion. :P

So that being said, it's probably pretty obvious I'm a PTP Forest main. ;)

If you ever need advice or have any questions about the game, feel free to ask me.  

3 people like this

Elo all,

I am Morrigan (Morri) and I am fairly new to Shadowverse, only been playing for a week or two now. So please bear with some of my newb questions. :P

I am a life long gamer and enjoy it, being a huge MtG fan since forever with many more cards than could be considered "healthy" as my partner is want to remind me. I am also a huge fan of rpg games such as VtM and D&D. Also I am a bit of a writer and avid reader, moreso the latter although.

I am super glad to see a welcoming community here and hope to learn the nuances of SV from some of the more experienced players.

Hey everyone ,

I'm R-18 Hand Holding, R-18 for short, and Spamless on twitch. I am the TO for Elemental's Shadowverse tournament.

In SV I'm a Blood main and using it almost exclusively I got to A0 so far. Other than Blood I also enjoy less meta "Meme" decks such as turn 2 Atomy combo deck.

I have been playing various ccgs since the 90s, have cmnpeted in tournaments for at least four, and have been a judge in several different ccgs as well. Outside of ccgs I also compete in and help run fighting game tournaments.

I frequent various SV player twitch streams to try and keep up with the community so you can always find me around as Spamless. Currently I'm working with Elemental to try and grow our western SV community so I'm sure I'll see some of you around.

4 people like this

Hello everyone

Name is Wolfy, been playing for a while now. I main Swordcraft at the moment and enjoy playing this game thoroughly.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, R-18 said:

Hey everyone ,

I'm R-18 Hand Holding, R-18 for short, and Spamless on twitch. I am the TO for Elemental's Shadowverse tournament.

In SV I'm a Blood main and using it almost exclusively I got to A0 so far. Other than Blood I also enjoy less meta "Meme" decks such as turn 2 Atomy combo deck.

I have been playing various ccgs since the 90s, have cmnpeted in tournaments for at least four, and have been a judge in several different ccgs as well. Outside of ccgs I also compete in and help run fighting game tournaments.

I frequent various SV player twitch streams to try and keep up with the community so you can always find me around as Spamless. Currently I'm working with Elemental to try and grow our western SV community so I'm sure I'll see some of you around.

Hey! You mentioned ccgs, are you talking about paper ccgs?

53 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Hey! You mentioned ccgs, are you talking about paper ccgs?

Yeah, I meant collectible card games, so this includes trading card games.